True story, Mike

JTEM is Magic

Nov 28, 2021, 3:55:49 PM11/28/21

Almost ashamed to tell it, because I absolutely positively
am against this shit...

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669120844966002688

I hate everyone.

Mike

Nov 28, 2021, 4:07:30 PM11/28/21
Especially when the vaccine doesn't protect from
anything and doesn't stop transmission. This is absolute
total, insane madness !!!

JTEM is Magic

Nov 28, 2021, 4:59:03 PM11/28/21
Mike wrote:

> Especially when the vaccine doesn't protect from
> anything and doesn't stop transmission. This is absolute
> total, insane madness !!!

It's a vaccine that protects you from everything except anyone
without the vaccine or even vaccinated people if they don't
wear a mask...

I don't know how we're defining "Effective" here but, I would
have sworn this is not it.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669133117028745216

Mike

Nov 28, 2021, 6:26:34 PM11/28/21
On Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 13:59:03 UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>
> > Especially when the vaccine doesn't protect from
> > anything and doesn't stop transmission. This is absolute
> > total, insane madness !!!
> It's a vaccine that protects you from everything except anyone
> without the vaccine or even vaccinated people if they don't
> wear a mask...
>
> I don't know how we're defining "Effective" here but, I would
> have sworn this is not it.

It's 'effective' in making the populous adapt to following
instructions and obeying orders. It seems to me very effective
for instilling fear and obedience in most. Even with all the bad
news and side effects, many are still clamoring to get it
just like they clamoring for instructions from Magenta Pixi.

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669133117028745216

Mike

Nov 28, 2021, 6:41:16 PM11/28/21

JTEM is Magic

Nov 29, 2021, 1:15:37 AM11/29/21
Mike wrote:

> Star Trek - Journey To Terra Australis
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/NMoun5Y4sUCG/

That's kind of how if you favor free speech then you are responsible
for everything that Nazis say...

Yeah, *That* stupid.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/669133117028745216