Is Steven expecting JFK and his son to come back from the dead to join Trump?

29 views
Skip to first unread message

docufo

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 3:22:22 AMJan 18
to
It seems a reasonable question considering Steven's gotten even more
wacky since Donald refused to concede.

Quoted:

FLORENCE, Ariz. — Ray Kallatsa is a die-hard Trumper who “definitely”
wants to see former President Donald Trump run for office again in 2024.

So it was natural that he’d travel from Tucson to see Trump’s first
rally of 2022. But as Kallatsa stood there on Saturday, pondering whom
he would like to see as Trump’s next veep — from Florida Gov. Ron
DeSantis, to former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, to onetime national
security adviser turned ardent conspiracy theorist Mike Flynn — an
unorthodox idea came to him.

“JFK Jr.,” he said, referencing the son of the 35th president who died
in a plane crash in 1999. Kallatsa realized he might have come off a bit
odd with the suggestion. “I don’t want to sound too much like a
conspiracy theorist, but he’s coming back,” he explained. “He’s supposed
to reveal himself on the 17th if he’s truly alive. I think we’ll see him.”

If Kallatsa was worried about sounding too conspiratorial, he shouldn’t
have been. He was not alone among the crowd in believing that JFK Jr. is
not only still alive but is also a secret Trump supporter embedded far
in the “deep state.” One attendee was spotted wearing a red shirt with
the faces of Trump, Kennedy and Kennedy Jr. in the crowd. Michael
Protzman, the QAnon influencer who organized the event last year in
Dallas’ Dealey Plaza where he and others also believed John F. Kennedy
and John F. Kennedy Jr. would reappear from the dead, was spotted in the
rally stands.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/17/trump-rally-arizona-2024-527253

Far leftists expect JFK and his son will be resurrected and join DJT's
team publicly, albeit he's supposedly a Trumper hiding out until the
Second Coming. That is, JFK/Jr.'s, not Jesus's. LOL!

@)@
o

Steven Douglas

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 1:32:27 PMJan 18
to
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 12:22:22 AM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
>
> It seems a reasonable question considering Steven's gotten even more
> wacky since Donald refused to concede.

Have you seen some of the latest polls, Doc? Have you seen how
low the Democrats are sinking in the polls? And here you are on
this group posting some of your very strange videos, and you're
calling me wacky? Do you seriously think you're a normal person?

So, since you think you're so normal and I'm wacky, could you
explain for me what Biden has done that has made ANYTHING
better since he's been president? Because obviously, I'm so
wacky that I can't see it and I need a normal person like you
to explain it to me. Please?

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Jan 18, 2022, 1:57:33 PMJan 18
to
Steven Douglas wrote:

> Have you seen some of the latest polls, Doc? Have you seen how
> low the Democrats are sinking in the polls?

People are fucking morons. Did you think it began & ended with leftists fighting
so hard to defeat Hillary, stop the next Ruth Bader Ginsburg from being
appointed only to go mental over their own success?

CoronaPanic was meant to institute a lot of agonizing, UNPOPULAR and
entirely unnecessary changes -- "The Great Reset."

Even if Joe Average mouth breather can't remember past a single news cycle,
or can't figure out how inflationary the policies of shrinking the economy while
increasing the money supply was, the "Leaders" certainly know.

And this personality of yours is just as bad.The problem isn't LeftTards, it's
people. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING MORONS. The reich wing did it all before but
only on a smaller scale under Dubya Bush.The reich isn't upset because the
left is destroying the country, they're upset because they aren't the ones who
get to destroy it this time.




-- --

https://rumble.com/vqwxtc-the-worst-of-watch-this-volume-ii.html

docufo

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 6:13:30 PMJan 19
to
No, I'm not "normal" in your Book Of Normal, but much entertainment is
primarily "not normal" since it presents a typically surrealistic show
underpinned with parts of reality.

And my video creations are "very strange" to you, but the "strangeness"
is in fact what draws an audience to entertainment. If life was boring
and dry as yours every day, humorless and egotistic, you'd likely not
comprehend any of what I'm saying.

You shut part of your brain down as soon as your partisan bias, paranoia
and goofy nationalism kick in, and from that point it's a silly ego
scorecard game.

I told you many years ago I'm an entertainer and in fact you agreed I
had the "stuff" to entertain YOU. LOL!

Well, there's another TTT for my fireplace mantle!!

@y@
v

docufo

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 6:15:26 PMJan 19
to
People are fucking morons, you say?

That'd presumably include YOU as "people." Unless, of course, you're not
human.

And that's beginning to occur to me, bit by bit.

@y@
V

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Jan 19, 2022, 6:56:54 PMJan 19
to
docufo wrote:

> People are fucking morons, you say?

Well. This is awkward for me but, remember how you worked so hard to defeat
Hillary then went mental because you won?

You supposedly care about "The Little Guy" yet defend a Gwobull Warbling
narrative that holds "The Little Guy" responsible for the decisions of the 1%,
even punishes them for those decisions...




-- --

https://rumble.com/vr5fsv-confessions-of-an-ex-hippie.html

Steven Douglas

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 1:46:22 PMJan 20
to
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 10:57:33 AM UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > Have you seen some of the latest polls, Doc? Have you seen how
> > low the Democrats are sinking in the polls?
>
> People are fucking morons.

When I look at the conditions of some of our major cities that are
run by Democrats, I have to agree. Why would people continue to
vote for Democrats when those Democrats are destroying our
cities? It makes no sense. You have to be right, people are morons.

Steven Douglas

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 1:48:57 PMJan 20
to
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 3:13:30 PM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> On 1/18/2022 10:32 AM, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 12:22:22 AM UTC-8, docufo wrote:
> >>
> >> It seems a reasonable question considering Steven's gotten even more
> >> wacky since Donald refused to concede.
> >
> > Have you seen some of the latest polls, Doc? Have you seen how
> > low the Democrats are sinking in the polls? And here you are on
> > this group posting some of your very strange videos, and you're
> > calling me wacky? Do you seriously think you're a normal person?
> >
> > So, since you think you're so normal and I'm wacky, could you
> > explain for me what Biden has done that has made ANYTHING
> > better since he's been president? Because obviously, I'm so
> > wacky that I can't see it and I need a normal person like you
> > to explain it to me. Please?
>
> No, I'm not "normal" in your Book Of Normal, but much entertainment is
> primarily "not normal" since it presents a typically surrealistic show
> underpinned with parts of reality.

I refuse to be defined by you from now on, on ANYTHING you have
to say about me, because it's so clear that you are an extremist in
everything you say and do. That includes your "entertainment" as
much as your wacky leftist politics.

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 2:21:23 PMJan 20
to
Steven Douglas wrote:

> When I look at the conditions of some of our major cities that are
> run by Democrats

You're an idiot.





-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/673885767747174400

Steven Douglas

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 4:29:15 PMJan 20
to
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 11:21:23 AM UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
>
> > When I look at the conditions of some of our major cities that are
> > run by Democrats
>
> You're an idiot.

For living in a state in which the Democrats have a stranglehold,
and they are in the process of destroying two major cities in this
state that they control? You might be right.

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Jan 20, 2022, 5:32:43 PMJan 20
to
Steven Douglas wrote:

> For living in a state in which the Democrats

You're an idiot.




-- --

https://rumble.com/vr5fsv-confessions-of-an-ex-hippie.html

Steven Douglas

unread,
Jan 21, 2022, 12:46:14 AMJan 21
to
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 2:32:43 PM UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 11:21:23 AM UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> > > Steven Douglas wrote:
> > > > On Tuesday January 18, 2022 at 10:57:33 AM UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> > > > > People are fucking morons.
>
> > > > When I look at the conditions of some of our major cities that are
> > > > run by Democrats, I have to agree. Why would people continue to
> > > > vote for Democrats when those Democrats are destroying our
> > > > cities? It makes no sense. You have to be right, people are morons.
>
> > > You're an idiot.
>
> > For living in a state in which the Democrats have a stranglehold,
> > and they are in the process of destroying two major cities in this
> > state that they control? You might be right.
>
> You're an idiot.

Should I move to a different state?

JTEM is Magic

unread,
Jan 21, 2022, 1:22:17 AMJan 21
to
Steven Douglas wrote:

> Should I move to a different state?

"Idiot" is a state of mind. So yes.





-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/673962390107439104

Steven Douglas

unread,
Jan 21, 2022, 2:18:42 AMJan 21
to
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 10:22:17 PM UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> > Should I move to a different state?
>
> "Idiot" is a state of mind. So yes.

What do you think, should I move to Massachusetts?

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages