BEYOND THE RESET - ANIMATED SHORT FILM

Mike

Mar 27, 2023, 8:14:21 PM3/27/23
3D film about a dystopian future: Consequences of the Great Reset,
medical tyranny, woke culture, green agenda & what the WEF has
planned for humanity.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/76rvDWk9ajkV/

JTEM is Magic

Mar 27, 2023, 9:25:18 PM3/27/23
I dunno. I get so bitter, resentful -- angry -- when I see a great film and they
never submitted it to our festival. I mean, we do get plenty of genuinely
awesome films but, we also get some... well... less than memorable
films.

Oh, most we reject simply because we don't have the room for them. We
can usually find something to compliment. But then there are a few with

Never mind. I'm too busy being bitter & resentful to tell you.

-- --

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/712994218537287680/parahumans-amongst-us