Netflix hosting fascinating series on wild UFO cult, Raëlianism

DocUfo

Feb 8, 2024, 2:06:08 PMFeb 8
OH boy! It's the wild and wonderful UFO cult, Raëlianism.
It's been around for decades and it's one of the most fascinating
fringe-religion groups ever created.
It's showing at Netflix now and you don't want to miss all four
episodes!
I got so excited I almost forgot Donnie Darkest and his cult have
superseded it in craziness! And it's a whole lot larger and potentially
dangerous as hell.
As a ufologist, I've never encountered a UFO cult as interesting
except perhaps the Unarius cult and the Aetherius Society.
Raelists have as their symbol a Star of David that has a Nazi
cross in its center!
You gotta' see this series: "Rael: The Alien Prophet."
@y=
``V

JTEM is Magic

Feb 12, 2024, 1:30:40 AMFeb 12
I'm reposting to put it up top, so I can easily find the title.

-- --

Mike wrote:

> Some think if they can attract an 'alpha type', then the popularity will
> rub off on themselves. It's all just superficial, with little substance
> to it. If an attractive person is mean to me, I will probably loose
> interest. Many don't, so they set themselves up for abuse.

Well I wasn't exploring the nature of the attraction -- the "Why" -- only
noting that this is supposed to be the case. That, narcissists are way
over represented amongst successful people, AND that they are often
perceived as attractive.

...you may have an excellent point. It might be a case of "Winning,"
of getting the prize, being the one. The one to get "Him," the oh so
desirable man... or woman.

Though "Trophy Wife" is defined in terms of looks, and in this case
it has more to do with personality.

But there's also nothing wrong with being successful.

Secondly, I just can't buy into the "Lacks empathy" business.

What makes a narcissist bad is that #1 they exploit people and #2
they lack empathy, so they can really hurt someone.

What makes narcissism bad is that it can destroy your relationships,
both personal and professional. You can really hurt you.

So if we steer the hurting you or others into success in politics or
making money, everyone wins! And if we can eliminate your so called
lack of empathy altogether, technically you're no longer a narcissist.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/741817533268656128

DocUfo

Feb 13, 2024, 12:15:52 AMFeb 13
There's something wrong with success when it goes down a path
of immorality and illegality, of fulfilling one's agenda by violating the
rights of people and our common Law, the Constitution.
I've always maintained that such perversions of "success" are nothing
more than another form of tyrannical and criminal conduct, meant
to exploit, deceive and manipulate humans. And of course, sometimes
masquerading as altruistic acts: patriotism, heroism, martyrdom.
How can one truly discern the real motivation that drives "heroes"
and "patriots" or any "do-gooder"? Well, the Bible says you will know
people by their works, not by their words. But, let's face it, we can't
always be assured of the motivation behind their seeming self-
sacrifices. Many know how to deceive effectively. Christian evangelists'
crooked self-important lives are but one of many examples, promoting
a higher consciousness but living a lower moral life, secretly.
@y=
``V

JTEM is Magic

Feb 13, 2024, 7:32:21 AMFeb 13
DocUfo wrote:

> There's something wrong with success when it goes down a path
> of immorality and illegality, of fulfilling one's agenda by violating the
> rights of people and our common Law, the Constitution.
> I've always maintained that such perversions of "success" are nothing
> more than another form of tyrannical and criminal conduct, meant
> to exploit, deceive and manipulate humans.

Okay. I'm in. Let's start with the UFO crowd. If they'll buy everything from
Bob Lazar to flying Tic Tacs, they'll buy anything!

See, what we do is buy fake (prank) pregnancy tests, then repackage
them as "Alien DNA Detectors." Then everyone who pees on the
goddamn things tests positive for alien DNA.

We'll make a fortune!

I just found a box of three on Amazon for $8. We try to find them cheaper
than that but we break up the box, repackage them and sell them for $20.

OF COURSE we'll butt fuck them over the "Shipping & handling," but we'll
throw in a second one for TOTALLY FREE, they just have to pay the
separate "Shipping & handling" on that one as well...

And of course each kit sold comes with a pamphlet offering the Barry
Lesley Story on DVD, heavily discounted at only $14.99, and the
companion book for only $8.99 or so.

UFO detector?

I tell ya, I'm *Way* into this exploitation idea of yours...

I'll need a pen name. Oo! I know:

Benn Thomas.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742209521655627776
Message has been deleted

DocUfo

Feb 13, 2024, 1:34:25 PMFeb 13
Naahh, you don't need a pen name. You need a good hard red-hot spanking.
Your glowing red buns will be a lovely color to contrast with your blue fart flames.
Aside from the fermented beans stinking the place up, you should receive lots
of attention.
And that's what narcissists crave!
@y=
``V

Steven Douglas

Feb 13, 2024, 2:45:44 PMFeb 13
On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 9:15:52 PM UTC-8, DocUfo wrote:

> There's something wrong with success when it goes down a path
> of immorality and illegality, of fulfilling one's agenda by violating the
> rights of people and our common Law, the Constitution.

So do you now disagree with the corrupt Democratic Party's
attempts to prevent me from voting for the candidate of my
choice? Or are you still supporting the anti-democracy people
who are trying to destroy our country?

> I've always maintained that such perversions of "success" are nothing
> more than another form of tyrannical and criminal conduct, meant
> to exploit, deceive and manipulate humans.

I agree with you. That's what the people you support are trying
to do to MAGA voters, by taking away our rights. I'm glad to see
you are coming to your senses and now realizing how wrong
those people are.

> And of course, sometimes
> masquerading as altruistic acts: patriotism, heroism, martyrdom.

Of course, Biden is out there pretending to love this country while
it's clear that he actually hates this country and is doing everything
he can to destroy is while he has the chance.

> How can one truly discern the real motivation that drives "heroes"
> and "patriots" or any "do-gooder"? Well, the Bible says you will know
> people by their works, not by their words.

So let's look at Biden's works, shall we? What has he done to make
ANYTHING better than it was when Trump was in office? You have
given me your answer multiple times -- zip, zero, nada, since that's
been your answer every time -- except recently when you tried to
make the case that Bidenomics is really great!!!! But of course you
have to lie to make that case, since big majorities of the American
people disapprove of Biden's handling of the economy, and thing
Trump did (and will do) a better job.

> But, let's face it, we can't
> always be assured of the motivation behind their seeming self-
> sacrifices. Many know how to deceive effectively. Christian evangelists'
> crooked self-important lives are but one of many examples, promoting
> a higher consciousness but living a lower moral life, secretly.

Secretly? How do you know what they're doing in secret? And is
it fair to smear so many people with your broad brush, when it's
clear that you don't know what people do in secret? And for those
few that your guess might be correct, God sees what they do in
secret. It's in the Bible, and those people will be judged more
harshly than a nonbeliever -- according to the Bible.

JTEM is Magic

Feb 13, 2024, 4:55:00 PMFeb 13
DocUfo wrote:

> Naahh, you don't need a pen name. You need a good hard red-hot spanking.
> Your glowing red buns will be a lovely color to contrast with your blue fart flames.
> Aside from the fermented beans stinking the place up, you should receive lots
> of attention.
> And that's what narcissists crave!

"Benn Thomas." I think I'll write a book about the Great Maury Island
Alien Robot Invasion.

I have a "Unnamed source." He was a teen. He and a friend seduced
Fred Crispman or whatever, stole his secret CIA/government/military
files on UFOs and JFK then started a gay-for-pay male escort service.

It has everything!

UFOs. JFK. Conspiracy. Secret files. Sex. And, of course, alien robots.

..Oo! GIANT alien robots!

I may even try to spell everyone's name the same way twice!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/Greta

DocUfo

Feb 14, 2024, 10:22:41 AMFeb 14
EH?! You've not heard of Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell?
How about Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal and Donnie John?
You've heard of philandering, sexual perversion, trafficking, etc., haven't you?
You should have! Donnie John's seamy, sordid lifestyle came to light as
have so many very rich people's "sins" and "trespasses." It's not always about
sex scandals, but evasion of taxes, breaking antitrust laws, etc., until the Law
comes down.
Murder, madness, malevolence mixed with self-exaltation, greed and a lust
for power have invited so many in the Ivory Towers to engage in criminal,
immoral and irresponsible behaviors.
Where the hell have you been lately? The closer the trial gets, the more you're
tripping out with deranged denialism.
lololLoL!
@y=
``V

JTEM is Magic

Feb 15, 2024, 8:49:51 AMFeb 15
DocUfo wrote:

> EH?! You've not heard of Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell?

I, Benn Thomas, have the actual testimony of someone who, as a
teen, seduced a deep cover CIA operative & one of the JFK assassins
in order to retrieve classified documents and images of an attempted
alien robot invasion of Washington state.

Top. That.

> You've heard of philandering, sexual perversion, trafficking, etc., haven't you?

Well, yeah. I just told you; I have the actual testimony of a teenage Mata
Hari. Well, if Mata Hari had a penis but no ass, this man, as a teenager,
would have been it. He was the most successful UFO investigator of all
time -- amongst the first of the legitimate UFOlogists -- and is even said
to have personally known, and was given information by a time traveler
from more than 30 years into his future!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742339380289683456

文程一

Feb 19, 2024, 8:36:51 PMFeb 19