Did everyone prematurely disappear ????

Mike

Feb 21, 2024, 5:29:53 PMFeb 21
Did they all get raptured, or what?

JTEM is Magic

Feb 21, 2024, 5:55:43 PMFeb 21
Mike wrote:
> Did they all get raptured, or what?

Yes.

I'm going to try and get my credit card to cancel the charge -- and
every other charge in the future -- and see if I can find something
else.

Oh. I should add...

I got a free trial on a newsreader and I could access the useless
newsfeed that charged me. But there's no a.p.n available.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742798356654473216

Mike

Feb 21, 2024, 6:48:07 PMFeb 21
On Wednesday 21 February 2024 at 14:55:43 UTC-8, JTEM is Magic wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> > Did they all get raptured, or what?
> Yes.
>
> I'm going to try and get my credit card to cancel the charge -- and
> every other charge in the future -- and see if I can find something
> else.
>
> Oh. I should add...
>
> I got a free trial on a newsreader and I could access the useless
> newsfeed that charged me. But there's no a.p.n available.

I've decided if Werewolfy, and Jane, and Woods, and all the
others had the courage to move on, so can I. Endings are
always new beginnings and I'm sure other doors will open
for me. I did give it a minor try, but the effort and expense
was a definite indication that it's just going to be a frustration.
Just like the radio or the phonograph record, or 8mm film,
it's a technology that's outlived it's time.