This blacklash has already begun

JTEM is Magic

Feb 16, 2024, 8:04:02 AMFeb 16

I've been warning about this for years:

https://youtu.be/zsv_D46zBas?feature=shared

Now I'm going to warn the right:

This was not created by tree hugging hippies,
"Enby" social media addicts or trans children
in need of their genitals being chopped.

This insanity has been the policy of boardrooms
across America: CEOs, Presidents... the people
with power and money.

Wall Street.

Blue Bloods, not some black chick.

The transition away from WokeTardia is going to
be painful, and that is by design.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742459256756961280

Mike

Feb 16, 2024, 1:52:11 PMFeb 16
The earliest images of Jesus Christ show
Him to be a Black man. All the oldest pictures
and statues of Jesus depict Him as Black with
Nappy hair, yet the world was presented with
a white Jesus from the Roman Empire

Jesus was Black!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/melanin--406027722671237838/

JTEM is Magic

Feb 16, 2024, 7:56:50 PMFeb 16

#1. Jesus never existed.

#2. "The Oldest" images are way younger than any Jesus is
supposed to be.

#3. The image doesn't look black at all. It looks dark. but it's
centuries if not a millennia old pigment, found in the
Mediterranean region.

#4. What is he pretending identifies it as Jesus? None of the
so called "Oldest depictions of Jesus" are labelled as Jesus.
And they all have context would would allow it to be interpreted
otherwise.

#5. Jesus is supposed to be Jewish, from the "Near East," not
African. They're darker than Europeans but clearly not black.

THEY'RE NOT BLACK NOW! Not even after the two millennia of
an African Slave Trade since what was supposed to be his time.

EGYPT AND THE MIDDLE EAST ARE MORE BLACK TODAY!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/742459256756961280

Steven Douglas

Feb 18, 2024, 7:58:33 PMFeb 18
On Fri Feb 16 16:56:49 2024 JTEM is Magic wrote:

> #1. Jesus never existed.

Yes, He did. Someday you will know that He exists.

Mike

Feb 18, 2024, 8:52:34 PMFeb 18
'Someday' may never come. Most likely you will
just die one day and never know that he never
existed.

Steven Douglas

Feb 19, 2024, 12:55:25 AMFeb 19
Why do you care? Why don't you just ignore that I KNOW
Jesus exists? If you're so sure you're right, why is it
so important to you to try to convince me of your hope
and wish? Because that's all you've got, is your hope
and wish that Jesus doesn't exist. Because the simple
fact is, you don't know for sure.

Mike

Feb 19, 2024, 1:07:08 AMFeb 19
Two more days and you trap will be SHUT FOR GOOD!!!

Steven Douglas

Feb 19, 2024, 2:35:26 AMFeb 19
On the contrary, I will still be here posting to my heart's
content. The only difference is that you won't be here.

JTEM is Magic

Feb 19, 2024, 7:51:29 AMFeb 19
What service are you using?

Mike

Feb 19, 2024, 9:06:29 AMFeb 19
You have a heart? That's news to me...

Mike

Feb 19, 2024, 12:42:55 PMFeb 19
https://www.eternal-september.org/

Finding a free Usenet server can be challenging, as many
providers require a subscription for access due to the costs
associated with maintaining Usenet servers and providing
access to the Usenet network. However, there are a few ways
you might be able to access Usenet for free:

Free Trials: Some Usenet providers offer free trials for a
limited period, allowing you to access their servers and
services for free. You can search online for Usenet providers
offering free trials.

Limited Access Accounts: Some providers offer limited access
accounts that may be free but have restrictions on the number
of downloads or the speed of your connection.

Public Usenet Servers: There are a few public Usenet servers
that offer free access. However, these servers may have limited
retention and may not provide access to the full Usenet network.
One example is Eternal September (eternal-september.org).

ISP Usenet Servers: Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) offer
Usenet access as part of their service. Check with your ISP to see
if they offer Usenet access and if it is included in your plan.

It's important to note that free Usenet servers may have limitations
compared to paid services, such as slower speeds, limited retention,
or restrictions on the number of downloads. Paid Usenet providers
often offer better service, more reliable connections, and access
to a larger portion of the Usenet network.

Steven Douglas

Feb 19, 2024, 5:19:11 PMFeb 19
It's called TweakNews.

https://www.tweaknews.eu/en

You might not like it thought, because it's European. But it seemed
to be the best deal I could find. Less than $10 a month, and that
includes the newsreader you need in order to post. It's a little
different from Google, but once I got used to it, it works just fine.

Steven Douglas

Feb 19, 2024, 5:22:47 PMFeb 19
An easier option for anyone who just wants to read the group
but not post is Narkive:

https://alt.prophecies.nostradamus.narkive.com/

Most of the time it's pretty up to date, but it does fall behind
by a few hours at times, but it always catches up.

This is just for the lurkers who read the group but don't post.
For Mike, this is not for you since you said you don't want to
read the group if you don't have the ability to respond. So you
can ignore this message.

> ISP Usenet Servers: Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) offer
> Usenet access as part of their service. Check with your ISP to see
> if they offer Usenet access and if it is included in your plan.
>
> It's important to note that free Usenet servers may have limitations
> compared to paid services, such as slower speeds, limited retention,
> or restrictions on the number of downloads. Paid Usenet providers
> often offer better service, more reliable connections, and access
> to a larger portion of the Usenet network.

That article seems 25 years old.

Steven Douglas

Feb 19, 2024, 5:26:33 PMFeb 19
Yes, Mike. Fortunately for me, God knows my heart, while
you don't.

> The only difference is that you won't be here.

How many days until you're gone?

Mike

Feb 19, 2024, 5:32:44 PMFeb 19
Caricatures do not have hearts do they?
You said you were a caricature, did you not?

<ChatGPT>
In a literal sense, no, caricatures do not have hearts
like normal humans do.

> > The only difference is that you won't be here.
> How many days until you're gone?

I wonder if Thomas will follow you there?

Steven Douglas

Feb 19, 2024, 5:51:10 PMFeb 19
No, I said YOU created a caricature of me in your imagination.
That does not make your caricature of me my invention, it makes
it your invention. Do you understand logic?

> <ChatGPT>
> In a literal sense, no, caricatures do not have hearts
> like normal humans do.

That's true, the caricature of me that lives only in your
imagination does not have a heart. But the real me, the me
that God knows inside and out, knows that I have a heart.
And not just a physical heart, but an emotional one as well.

> > > The only difference is that you won't be here.
>
> > How many days until you're gone?
>
> I wonder if Thomas will follow you there?

If he's still lurking, and he goes to:

alt.prophecies.nostradamus.narkive.com/

maybe he will see that some of you troublemakers have been
taken away by Google,and maybe he'll feel more comfotable
posting then -- if he wants to get a newsreader so he can
post.

I am surious to see what will happen with the group when
Google shuts down their Usenet service. It might get very
interesting. There are obviously people out there in the
world who have newsreadrs and can access the group. I hope
some of them will show up once the big change happens.

I will be putting my focus on Bible prophecy, as the world
is going into the final stages that the Bible prophesied
all those millenia ago.

Mike

Feb 19, 2024, 5:52:08 PMFeb 19
Between you, Doc and JTEM that's almost $500 a year.
Over 10 years that's about $1550.95 compounded with
%5 interest. Do you know how much Bitcoin you could
buy with that? If Bitcoin rises substantially in the next
10 years the loss of investment could be quite substantial.

Steven Douglas

Feb 19, 2024, 6:00:52 PMFeb 19
For me personally, it's less than $100 a year.

> Over 10 years that's about $1550.95 compounded with
> %5 interest.

I don't know if I will continue with it for 10 years. Only
time will tell.

> Do you know how much Bitcoin you could
> buy with that?

No, and I dno't care.

> If Bitcoin rises substantially in the next
> 10 years the loss of investment could be quite substantial.

Since I won't be buying it regardless of whether or not I
continue to post here, it doesn't matter.

Mike

Feb 19, 2024, 8:28:37 PMFeb 19
My calculations did not include only you.
You are way too self centered.

Mike

Feb 19, 2024, 8:45:32 PMFeb 19
I have a caricature of you living in my imagination that
doesn't have a heart? If you know how to create things in
in my imagination why can't I do the same to yours?
And I'm the one that can't understand logic? Oh, the irony!

Steven Douglas

Feb 20, 2024, 3:29:37 PMFeb 20
Does that mean you think I'm going to pay for Doc and
JTEM as well as myself, so that your calculations will
be correct?

> You are way too self centered.

Because I only want to pay for my own subscription and
not for Doc and JTEM?

Steven Douglas

Feb 20, 2024, 3:33:18 PMFeb 20
That's what you implied when you said it's news to you
that I have a heart.

> If you know how to create things in
> in my imagination

I created nothing in your imagination, you did. And then
you wrote about it here.

> why can't I do the same to yours?

Because you have to invent things that I have never said
on this group. That's not what I have done with you, I am
basing my statement (about the caricature you have created
of me in your imagination) on things you have actually said
here.

> And I'm the one that can't understand logic?

Yes.

Mike

Feb 20, 2024, 3:44:29 PMFeb 20
Jesus is just a 'caricature' in your imagination.
He has NO real substance.

Steven Douglas

Feb 20, 2024, 4:21:56 PMFeb 20
On Tue Feb 20 12:44:27 2024 Mike wrote:

> Jesus is just a 'caricature' in your imagination.

Why do you care? Why do you spend so much time thinking
about something you don't believe? As someone once said
and I agree with him, I don't believe in Unicorns but I
don't spend a lot of time thinking about them and posting
about them on this group.

Yet you post about Jesus on a regular basis, and it seems
you want to discuss Jesus with all the qusetions you ask
me about Him. Why do you care so much about Jesus if you
don't believe He ever existed?

> He has NO real substance.

Speak for yourself. You have no idea of the substance that
Jesus brings to my life. It's your loss.

Mike

Feb 20, 2024, 4:58:19 PMFeb 20
On Tuesday 20 February 2024 at 13:21:56 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Tue Feb 20 12:44:27 2024 Mike wrote:
> >
> > Jesus is just a 'caricature' in your imagination.

> Why do you care?

Because I don't like you and take pleasure in your demise.

>Why do you spend so much time thinking
> about something you don't believe?

See above.

>As someone once said
> and I agree with him, I don't believe in Unicorns but I
> don't spend a lot of time thinking about them and posting
> about them on this group.

I don't care what you believe in.
Nothing you do can make me like you.

> Yet you post about Jesus on a regular basis, and it seems
> you want to discuss Jesus with all the qusetions you ask
> me about Him. Why do you care so much about Jesus if you
> don't believe He ever existed?

I don't!

> > He has NO real substance.
> Speak for yourself. You have no idea of the substance that
> Jesus brings to my life. It's your loss.

There is nothing I would detest more than to be
as stupid as you.

Mike

Feb 20, 2024, 5:12:25 PMFeb 20
On Tuesday 20 February 2024 at 13:21:56 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
Good Riddance !!!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20240222T00&p0=256&msg=Good+Riddance&font=cursive

Steven Douglas

Feb 20, 2024, 7:45:52 PMFeb 20
On Tue Feb 20 13:58:18 2024 Mike wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 February 2024 at 13:21:56 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> > On Tue Feb 20 12:44:27 2024 Mike wrote:
> > >
> > > Jesus is just a 'caricature' in your imagination.
>
> > Why do you care?
>
> Because I don't like you and take pleasure in your demise.

That makes you the saddest character I have ever had the
displasrure of knowing in my entire life.

> >Why do you spend so much time thinking
> > about something you don't believe?
>
> See above.

So you're so filled with hatred for me, that you have spent
who knows how many hours (days? weeks? months?) of your life
hating me, while I feel absolutely nothing for you except
pity.

> >As someone once said
> > and I agree with him, I don't believe in Unicorns but I
> > don't spend a lot of time thinking about them and posting
> > about them on this group.
>
> I don't care what you believe in.
> Nothing you do can make me like you.

I don't care if you like me or not. In fact, Jesus says we
are blessed when we are hated because of Him.

> > Yet you post about Jesus on a regular basis, and it seems
> > you want to discuss Jesus with all the qusetions you ask
> > me about Him. Why do you care so much about Jesus if you
> > don't believe He ever existed?
>
> I don't!

Obbviously you do, or you wouldn't bring Him up as often as
you have through the years.

> > > He has NO real substance.
>
> > Speak for yourself. You have no idea of the substance that
> > Jesus brings to my life. It's your loss.
>
> There is nothing I would detest more than to be
> as stupid as you.

How stupid does one have to be to devote so much time to
someone he hates so much? Best wishes to you, Mike, as you
work on dealing with all the anger you have within you.

Mike

Feb 20, 2024, 7:52:08 PMFeb 20
On Tuesday 20 February 2024 at 16:45:52 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:
> On Tue Feb 20 13:58:18 2024 Mike wrote:

> > > Why do you care?
> >
> > Because I don't like you and take pleasure in your demise.

> That makes you the saddest character I have ever had the
> displasrure of knowing in my entire life.

You are only dealing with a 'character' that you have in
your mind. And I don't care how sad you think I am.

> > >Why do you spend so much time thinking
> > > about something you don't believe?
> >
> > See above.

> So you're so filled with hatred for me, that you have spent
> who knows how many hours (days? weeks? months?) of your life
> hating me, while I feel absolutely nothing for you except
> pity.

Good! I hope I make you puke!

> > >As someone once said
> > > and I agree with him, I don't believe in Unicorns but I
> > > don't spend a lot of time thinking about them and posting
> > > about them on this group.
> >
> > I don't care what you believe in.
> > Nothing you do can make me like you.

> I don't care if you like me or not. In fact, Jesus says we
> are blessed when we are hated because of Him.

JESUS NEVER EXISTED !!!

> > > Yet you post about Jesus on a regular basis, and it seems
> > > you want to discuss Jesus with all the qusetions you ask
> > > me about Him. Why do you care so much about Jesus if you
> > > don't believe He ever existed?
> >
> > I don't!
> Obbviously you do, or you wouldn't bring Him up as often as
> you have through the years.

After you go, I won't mention him again.

> > > Speak for yourself. You have no idea of the substance that
> > > Jesus brings to my life. It's your loss.
> >
> > There is nothing I would detest more than to be
> > as stupid as you.

> How stupid does one have to be to devote so much time to
> someone he hates so much? Best wishes to you, Mike, as you
> work on dealing with all the anger you have within you.

Nothing could be more stupid than you.

Steven Douglas

Feb 20, 2024, 7:55:56 PMFeb 20
On Tue Feb 20 16:52:06 2024 Mike wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 February 2024 at 16:45:52 UTC-8, Steven Douglas wrote:

> > > Because I don't like you and take pleasure in your demise.
>
> > That makes you the saddest character I have ever had the
> > displasrure of knowing in my entire life.
>
> You are only dealing with a 'character' that you have in
> your mind.

Not true. You are like a blind man telling a full-sighted
man that the sunset is ugly, when the fully sighted man
can actually see how beautiful it is and the blind man
is just pathetic.

Mike

Feb 20, 2024, 7:58:37 PMFeb 20
Think whatever makes you feel better. One day and
good RIDDANCE !!!