Quatrain X.66. ANTICHRIST. Scotland. Bush. Blair. Forth & Clyde canal. 666.

timenow man

Oct 10, 2001, 6:22:35 PM10/10/01
I would be curious to know what Dr. Turi thinks of the following. I
tried posting it (without success) on his forum at:
http://www.drturi.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

-----------------

-----------------

X.66. Nostradamus ANTECHRIST. Scotland island. Bush. Blair. Forth &
Clyde canal. 666. Scotland canal maps are at link below:
http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thread.shtml?1x38546

Nostradamus quatrain X.66. This seems to be going around the net.
Weird, really weird. "When the going gets weird, the weird get going."
:)

---------------

Nostradamus quatrain X.66 is the ONLY quatrain mentioning America.

X.66 is one of only 2 quatrains mentioning the word ANTECHRIST
(VIII.77 is the other quatrain).

X.66 seems to indicate a time when something freezing creates the
effect of separate "islands" of Scotland and England.

The sea-to-sea canal in lower Scotland from the North sea to the Irish
sea was only reopened THIS summer of 2001 after almost 40 years of
being closed.

The sea-to-sea canal will freeze THIS winter.

Have a nice day. :)

----------------

David Ovason's 1997 (reprinted in early 2001) book "The Secrets of
Nostradamus" discusses the then-upcoming sea-to-sea canal.

The David Ovason book explains quatrain X.66 in an interesting way.
His book explains some of the esoteric coding, many languages used in
Nostradamus writings, Green language, astrology used, etc., etc..

David Ovason translation of X.66 using what he knows of old French and
some of Nostradamus tricks, codes, languages, etc.:

X 66
Le chef de Londres par regne l'Americh,
L'isle d'Escosse t'empiera par gelée :
Roy Rebauront un si faux Antechrist,
Que les mettra trestous dans la meslée.

The chief of London by the American reign,
The isle will divide thee from Scotland by frost:
They will have again as King one who is so false an Antechrist,
That he will put them altogether in a conflict:

------------------------

In line 3 of quatrain X.66 are the words:

Roy Rebauront

David Ovason (1997): "While the word Roy means "king" in French, there
is no such word as Rebauront." Using a combination of French and
Latin, Ovason explains (in 1997) that Roy Rebauront can be broken down
to mean several possibilities:

"The King they will have again."

"The King they shout back."

"The King they acclaimed back."

------------------------

David Ovason (1997):
"What we appear to have here is a prediction of a king, or, more
likely, an important political figure (even a President of the
U.S.A.), who will somehow appear to be on the wrong side. The question
is, on the wrong side of what? Of history? Of the United States? This
individual will have the appearance of being an Antechrist, and he
will bring his country into a very difficult position. We almost
regret having written these words, yet feel they should remain as
evidence of an honest attempt to interpret a quatrain which yet
remains obscure through being so deeply entangled in the future."

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

King George Bush. Both of them. King George Bush the Second was
Acclaimed and crowned President by the Supreme Court justices, some of
whom were appointed previously by the Reagan-Bush dynasty. There is
great power behind the fundamentalist, Bible-thumping,
pseudo-spiritual, antichrist, Reagonomics dynasty of exploitation at
home, unfair world trade abroad, and death squads everywhere. Now King
George is unleashing a possible decades-long holy "crusade" and "war
on terrorism" with the help of his flunkie Tony Blair in London.

------------------------------

------------------------------

In line 2 of quatrain X.66 is the word:

t'empiera

David Ovason: "earlier versions of the verse give the variant tempiera
and temptera"

------------------------

For the original French of the Nostradamus quatrains (and some bad
translations into English) go here:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/nos/mrg/nosmrg10.htm

------------------------

May 1, 2001 article.
Scotland's Canals Create the Strongest Link.
http://www.scottishcanals.co.uk/html/news/news356.asp

A spectacular flotilla will be at the heart of one of the biggest
canal celebrations ever seen in the UK, to mark the historic
reconnection of the North Sea to the Atlantic through Scotland’s
oldest canal.

The Forth & Clyde Canal will reopen to boat traffic on 26th May,
allowing boats to travel between the Firth of Forth and the Firth of
Clyde, for the first time in almost 40 years.

--- For the rest of the May 1, 2001 article go to the link above ---

----------------------

----------------------

May 29, 2001 article.
Forth & Clyde Canal Celebrations.
http://www.scottishcanals.co.uk/html/news/news359.asp

Over 20,000 people lined the banks of the Forth & Clyde canal at the
weekend to watch a spectacular flotilla wind its way across Scotland,
marking the historic reconnection of the North Sea to the Atlantic
through Scotland’s oldest canal.

--- For the rest of the May 29, 2001 article go to the link above ---

-----------------

-----------------

Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (6)

U.S. Incarceration Rates Chart. Timeline. Drug War Incarceration
Nation.
http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/y/charts2.htm and
http://drugwar.8m.com/charts2.htm

>[code]<font face=Courier New>________________
>Fixed_width_Courier_font_lines_up_columns.___
>234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
>U.S._Incarceration_Rates_CHART._Timeline.____
>Just_Say_NO_to_Drug_War_Incarceration_Nation.
>______________________________________U.S.___
>_USA____Incarceration____Prisons____resident_
>______________#Rate_____and_jails__Population
>________*1925__#119**___*1925_to_1977________
>________*1928__#144_____incarceration_rates__
>________*1932__#165***__are_estimates._See___
>________*1934__#164**___links_and_endnotes.__
>________*1939__#206***_______________________
>________*1945__#147**___All_the_***peaks_and_
>________*1950__#164***__**valleys_are_shown._
>________*1952__#162**________________________
>________*1961__#179***__And_some_key_years.__
>________*1968__#141**________________________
>________*1969__#146***__1969._Nixon_in_power.
>Nixon___*1971__#143_____1971._Nixon_declares_
>________*1972__#140**_________a_War_on_Drugs.
>DEA_____*1973__#144_____1973._DEA_begins.____
>________*1974__#153_____1974._Nixon_resigns._
>________*1977__#194__________________________
>_________1978__#202______452,790__223,820,016
>6_Ronald_1980__#220______501,886__228,446,000
>6_Wilson_1981__#241______555,114__230,645,000
>6_Reagan_1982__#262______610,767__232,803,000
>and______1983__#275______645,713__234,868,000
>Nancy____1984__#288______681,282__236,938,000
>Reagan.__1985__#311______742,939__239,109,000
>Holy_____1986__#331______799,171__241,267,000
>War______1987__#352______856,906__243,462,000
>on_______1988__#387______949,659__245,705,000
>Drugs____1989__#434____1,076,670__248,143,000
>_________1990__#457____1,146,401__250,718,000
>_________1991__#480____1,216,664__253,620,000
>_________1992__#504____1,292,347__256,516,000
>_________1993__#527____1,364,881__259,131,000
>_________1994__#562____1,469,947__261,615,000
>_________1995__#598____1,577,842__264,061,000
>_________1996__#614____1,637,928__266,574,000
>_________1997__#645____1,734,538__269,118,000
>_________1998__#665____1,806,808__271,584,000
>_________1999__#690____1,890,837__274,024,000
>_________2000__#699____1,933,503__276,601,000
>Add_in_______________________________________
>138,184__2000__#737____2,071,687__280,930,000
>Juvenile,______#Rate______ALL_____Population.
>U.S.___________per______INMATES___U.S._and___
>Territories,___100,000____________Territories
>etc..__________population_________+4,329,000_
>_______________________________</font>[/code]
> http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/glance/tables/corr2tab.htm and
> http://members.fortunecity.com/multi19/charts2.htm ___

--------------------

--------------------

WORLD INCARCERATION RATES, 1985-1995. U.S. and Russian rates updated
for the year 2000 and 2001. At the change of the millennium, Babylon,
the USA, became number one again. [TopLink]
http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/y/charts2.htm and
http://drugwar.8m.com/charts2.htm

Chart is in descending order according to incarceration rate for 1995.
The overall incarceration rates below combine prisons and jails in a
nations. The pound symbol, #, signifies a Western (long democratic
traditions) nation, and the number of times higher the United States
incarceration rate (in 1995) was when compared to that nation's
incarceration rate.

>[code]<font face=Courier New>________________
>Fixed_width_Courier_font_lines_up_columns.___
>234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
>World_Incarceration_Rates._1985_to_1995._____
>***USA_rate_at_yearend_2000_________699___***
>***Russian_rate_as_of_August_2001.__644___***
> [...]

*Religion 101. Drug War = fundamentalist Holy War. Theocracy today.
http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/y/religion.htm and
http://drugwar.8m.com/religion.htm

*Art Bell versus Pat Robertson. Celebrity Death Match.
http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/y/artbell.htm and
http://drugwar.8m.com/artbell.htm

*Nostradamus newsgroup. An up-to-date archive and good search engine
are at the link below.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=alt.prophecies.nostradamus

*The MAJORITY of the 2 million U.S. inmates are incarcerated due to
the drug war! The Drug-War Industrial Complex. The U.S. drug-war
inmate MAJORITY is calculated by adding together inmates committing
drug crimes, drug-related crimes (such as robbing to get money for
drugs that are expensive because of the drug war), drug-related parole
violations, etc.. The USA has 5% of the world's population and 25% of
the world's 8 MILLION prisoners. The USA surpassed Russia in the year
2000, and so the USA again has the world's highest incarceration rate!
It is now 5 to 17 times higher than all other Western (long democratic
traditions) nations. The US incarceration rate has nearly QUADRUPLED
since Reagan's election in 1980. 6.5 million adults, or 1 in 32 adults
in the USA, or 3.1% of adults, were under correctional supervision (in
jail, in prison, on probation, or on parole) at yearend 2000.
Statistics, references, links, and charts:
http://drugwar.8m.com/majority.htm and
http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/y/majority.htm and
http://members.fortunecity.com/multi19/majority.htm

------------------

------------------

Subject: Re: X.66. ANTECHRIST. Scotland island. Bush. Blair. Forth &
Clyde canal. 666.
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&th=aaad98577cc323fd

moj <malb...@earthlink.net> wrote (Date: October 9, 2001. 17:00:22
PST):

"How does incarcerating felons make someone a false antichrist,
exactly?"

I don't think the David Ovason 1997 book (The Secrets of Nostradamus)
interpretation of quatrain X.66 says that there is a "false"
antichrist exactly.

David Ovason (1997) wrote concerning quatrain X.66:
"What we appear to have here is a prediction of a king, or, more
likely, an important political figure (even a President of the
U.S.A.), who will somehow appear to be on the wrong side. The question
is, on the wrong side of what? Of history? Of the United States? This
individual will have the appearance of being an Antechrist, and he
will bring his country into a very difficult position. We almost
regret having written these words, yet feel they should remain as
evidence of an honest attempt to interpret a quatrain which yet
remains obscure through being so deeply entangled in the future."

Many people think (satirically and/or honestly and/or possibly) that
George Bush the Second is an antichrist. See
http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thread.shtml?1x38546 and see
the site:
*George W Bush is the AntiChrist.
http://www.geocities.com/trebor_92627/Bush.htm

George Bush the Second actually DID come to power at the Change of the
Millennium by Republicrat laws for "incarcerating felons" (mostly
through racistly enforced drug laws), disenfranchising felons (mostly
people of color) of the right to vote (often for life), and thus
gaining enough votes to allow some contested states in the year 2000
election such as Florida to be decided by the Reagan-Bush Supreme
Court. Or as a line in quatrain X.66 says it (as translated in several
ways by David Ovason):

"The King they will have again."

"The King they shout back."

"The King they acclaimed back."

I think that there is an obvious connection between the various
"beasts" mentioned in biblical texts, the 666 number, Ronald (6)
Wilson (6) Reagan, Reagan's healed assassination wounds, the "Reagan
Revolution," Reagonomics, the many "images" (and plaques, streets,
airports, etc.) for worshiping and honoring Reagan, the ensuing
Reagan-Bush dynasty, the mark of the Beast, the increase in the
security apparatus and incarceration state necessary to implement a
worldwide biometric "marking" control system (retina, iris, facial
feature, signature, implanted hand biochip, fingerprint, voice, DNA,
etc.), the exploitive, Reagonomics-inspired, "trickle-down" debt
slavery of the World Trade Organization (WTO), World Bank, IMF, etc..

My 2 cents is that there may be some truth buried in some of the
prophetic traditions (past and present) from various religions and
spiritualities. But spirituality (in my opinion) beats religion and
prophecy. Enough intuitive, compassionate, justice-seeking, merciful,
empathic spirituality (from all belief systems) may allow prophecy,
predictions, and prognostications to be changed, thwarted, minimized,
etc..

Therefore it is helpful if people can recognize the "beasts" of
Reaganomics corporatism and the US incarceration state and its
QUINTUPLING of the US incarceration rate since Nixon came to power and
declared a WAR ON DRUGS in 1971, 30 years ago. The US
Republicrat-Reagonomics corporate state has been milking war after war
in order to increase the power of this beast called crony corporatism.
Reagan, and Bush the First, and Bush the Second have expanded
exploitive Reaganomics and shallow, so-called Christian,
fundamentalist, pseudo-spirituality worldwide. What could be more
"anti christ-like"?

1971. War on Drugs.
2001. War on Terrorism.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called corporatism because it is
a merger of state and corporate power." -Mussolini

"The only difference between Bush and Gore is the velocity with which
their knees hit the floor when corporations knock at the door."
-Ralph Nader (Green Party presidential candidate during year 2000
election)

*Bush coup d'etat by illegal disenfranchisement (no voting rights).
Around 600 votes in Florida won the November 2000 U.S. presidential
election. BBC, London Observer, March 9 report of US Commission on
Civil Rights, Congressional Black Caucus, Puerto Rican Legal Defense
Fund, etc. paint big picture of ILLEGAL disenfranchisement of tens of
thousands of Florida voters. Especially blacks, Puerto Ricans, poor
whites. Voters that normally vote mostly Democrat. Blacks voted 9 to 1
for Democrat Gore. Also, LEGAL Florida disenfranchisement of hundreds
of thousands of felons via racist Republican drug laws.
http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/y/coup.htm and
http://drugwar.8m.com/coup.htm

A quote below from the website called "George W Bush is the
AntiChrist."
http://www.geocities.com/trebor_92627/Bush.htm

"The writing of the Apostles indicates that many people who call
themselves Christians will eventually follow another gospel, and it is
these people who will usher in the last days. The Religious Right is a
corrupt religious heresy where people calling themselves Christians
have turned their back on the poor and gone on to savagely persecute
the most persecuted (gays). Rather than honoring God, they've made
money and status their god, they profess 'family values' rather than
Christian values, and they practice a crude name it/claim it ideology
as a way of increasing their sins and mocking God. They use their
opposition to abortion as the proof of their righteousness - really
because it doesn't cost them anything. That is not to say there is not
still a remnant of true Christians in the world - mostly abroad and
among the poor. But America's arrogant and affluent rightwing cultists
are a hateful abomination, and just as it was prophesied, these
heretical hypocrites, first being deceived by their own greed and
lusts, have now helped to bring the AntiChrist to power. In so doing,
they have finally ushered in the Apocalypse, to their own eternal
damnation."

THE REAGAN REVOLUTION:
"Between then [1940, at the end of the Great Depression] and 1980, the
[incarceration] rate hovered in a range between 160 and 200 [sum of
jail and prison inmates per 100,000 US population]. Then it took off
[FORFEITURE LAWS AND VASTLY EXPANDED AND RACIST, MANDATORY-MINIMUM
DRUG LAW SENTENCES, etc.], reaching 319 by 1985, 473 by 1990 and 519
last year [1993]. These are levels normally associated with POLICE
STATES." --(Newsday, 9/16/94, emphasis and [bracketed] info added).

el...@no.spam

Oct 10, 2001, 8:48:31 PM10/10/01
In article <52cad6b.01101...@posting.google.com>,
timenow man <tent...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I would be curious to know what Dr. Turi thinks of the following.

"Dr" Turi will "think" anything he thinks he can make
a buck with. He's a fraud.

timenow man

Oct 12, 2001, 9:47:11 PM10/12/01
el...@no.spam () wrote in message news:<10027613...@no.spam.spinics.net>...

I would also be curious to know what anybody thinks of the original
message in this thread. Not just Dr. Turi.

All comments, whether good, bad, indifferent, etc. would be welcome.
The original message in the thread is archived here:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&th=6a60e54e78b6b182