Oil Spill Ecology

Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascendants

Aug 18, 2010, 1:27:52 PM8/18/10
2010-Aug-14 00:00 Aqr
2010-Aug-15 00:00 Cap

Neptune re-enters Capricornus T2.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2010, {www.lulu.com/
astrology}. Copyright © 2010 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No
part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or
by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or
otherwise, without the written permission of the author. The names of
dedicated publications are normally given in italics.

OIL SPILL ASTROLOGY

AN INTRODUCTION

Copyright © 2010 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. {http://
www.lulu.com/astrology}

A PHANTOM MENACE

The slow motion of the major dwarf planets through their featured
nether ascendants such as zodiacal Hydra{i} may not be the only
astral{ii} cause for the bear market and phenomena like the BP oil
spill. Namely, a Dark Planet is conjunct Neptune at the time of the
oil spill.

OBAMA PLANET

A series of conjunctions between a slow object and a Dark Planet marks
a stable, sinister as well as long-term symbiosis that accounts for
the seriousness of the problem{iii}. President Obama is involved due
to the underlining "Obama planet" 2007 OR10.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008, {www.lulu.com/
astrology}. Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No
part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or
by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or
otherwise, without the written permission of the author, except when
permitted by law.

BARACK OBAMA

The Horoscope

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. {http://
www.lulu.com/astrology}

OPPOSITION

Barack Obama and the Author have their ascendants aligned so that they
oppose each other, at least so it would appear{1} from the way the so-
called tropical astrologers reckon. In our first analysis{2} we
basically compared two awful horoscopes{3}, proposed a third and
winning{4} one, while in this analysis we resign over Obama and
tropical astrology as well.

CARDINAL POINTS

The cardinal points of the chart are determined as follow. The eastern
ascendant is in Aquarius. Chariklo near the ascendant contributes to
the attractive outlook{5}. Official birth data are sometimes accurate,
as featuring in the Osama's horoscope with WTC Moon in Orion.
Sometimes, when faced with choice as in the case of said alleged
terrorist, we have to choose between several horoscopes as suggested
by the CIA and make up our own mind as to which time to pick. In the
case of Osama, there was no doubt as to the correctness of the primary
data as provided by the CIA, while in the case of Obama's horoscope,
we simply used his birth certificate as published by his own
ministry.

SEXTANS

The western descendant is in Masonic Sextans. Obama is confronted with
his Masonic astrologer as Sextans is the basic zodiacal constellation
of the Freemason, the cornerstone of the Academic Zodiac and incipient
stellar basis of any zodiacal reformation.

VENUS IN ORION

Reverse secondary angular direction has Venus in Orion as an
advantageous asset in studying Obama's first steps. We know that the
first three years of life are determining for eventual spiritual
illumination, since in the first years of one's life the human being
is still in possession of one's own true original mind.

1961-Jul-31 21:00 Tau
1961-Aug-01 00:00 Ori
1961-Aug-01 03:00 Ori
1961-Aug-01 06:00 Ori
1961-Aug-01 09:00 Ori
1961-Aug-01 12:00 Ori
1961-Aug-01 15:00 Ori
1961-Aug-01 18:00 Ori
1961-Aug-01 21:00 Ori
1961-Aug-02 00:00 Ori
1961-Aug-02 03:00 Ori
1961-Aug-02 06:00 Ori
1961-Aug-02 09:00 Ori
1961-Aug-02 12:00 Ori
1961-Aug-02 15:00 Ori
1961-Aug-02 18:00 Ori
1961-Aug-02 21:00 Ori
1961-Aug-03 00:00 Ori
1961-Aug-03 03:00 Ori
1961-Aug-03 06:00 Ori
1961-Aug-03 09:00 Gem

Thus when Obama was born, Venus was already in Gemini by an inch if we
stick to strict IAU borderlines between traditional constellations{6}.
That sets Venus in the Stargate region, below pope Ratzinger's
dominating Mars. At any rate we are speaking about a specially
inclined, if not slanted, Venus in the horoscope of Barack Obama. When
we regress this Venus as shown in the animation, we can trace his
first years and direct his life by mathematical methods, thus
determining special issues along the crucial path of Venus in Orion.

4th OF JULY

On 4th of July 2008, Obama's horoscope is boosted by an outside and
fatal force that dangerously empower the man. There is a radical
political change that catapults him in a position of power, authority
and jet set. He is of course offered additional funds as a new winning
image is being designed for him. The directions are positive for a
jovial ascent.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from {http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or

Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,

without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without
the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

BARACK OBAMA

The Horoscope

{http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?
search_forum=-1&search_cat=2&show_results=topics&return_chars=200&search_keywords&keys&header_search=true&search&locale&sitesearch=lulu.com&q&fListingClass=0&fSearch=Obama
+Klaudio+Zic&fSubmitSearch.x&fSubmitSearch.y}

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

CONSIDERATIONS

The horoscope for Barack Obama has been made out of curiosity end of
May 2008, thus we are late for a detailed campaign horoscopy this
year. As all data are astronomical, they will not confirm to the
popular astrological programs, thus, e.g. Obama has Moon in the 6th
house of the people, nicely aligned with Voodoo Venus in Orion :|:::|
as a classical example of fertile and innovative approach according to
I Ching Aspectarian standards.

VOODOO CHILD

A Mercury Saturn opposition is often omen of black magick. A tyrant
has no luck in life as probably under occult attack at all times, thus
prone to repeat the errors of his enemies. We could say that he is
damned by birth. Can we trust him? No, not at all. He is a liar like
the rest, only more foxy and that's all. He lies even to his own self.
With Mercury square Neptune, this man would ruin the country in weeks.
Further analysis of the horoscope is quite unnecessary. This is a
dangerous man who is in turn endangered. There are plots within plots,
a never ending chain of traps behind this candidature.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology

Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or

Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,

without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

{1}The Author has Hydra ascending with Canis Minor and Monoceros
assisting. Basically we speak of three ascendants at once. It is
worthless that George Bush has Canis Minor ascending in his natal
chart.
{2}Serpens publications {http://lulu.com/astrology} featuring the
Clinton – Obama horoscopes.
{3}Hillary is detrimental in war affairs, while Obama is catastrophic
in all. Just let us hope that it is not they that bring out decisions
as Hillary would press the red button, any red button for that matter,
while Obama would sign any contract with confidence, even selling the
Fed to the Russians. We hoped for more stability as facing a difficult
year such as 2009 as the apex of subprime mortgage crisis.
{4}Mars conjunct Jupiter make for a victor and also leader when on the
ascendant.
{5}See {http://lulu.com/astrology} for details.
{6}The sentence was framed as secret suggestion towards the elastic
interpretation of the traditional constellation, against the strictly
scientific IAU sky. God & NASA, but with taste and intuition.

DARK PLANETS

The 17 Dark Planets{iv} pertain to the time of 1992 QB1, Pholus and
Nessus; as prospering some three decades ago when the premier dwarf
planets{v} timidly peeked at us through the domain as haunted by the
first centaurs. We are still tempted to welcome these mysterious
planets on occasion, especially in facing an improbable mystery that
even our extended set{vi} of dwarf planets would cowardly refuse to
duly reveal in its fulness.

LAMIA

Pholus is the reptilian centaur in charge of spilling anything from
wine to sacred oil on the altar of gods, the planets. This
premier{vii} dark archangel is conjunct a most sinister Dark Planet
that once provoked the 9-11 nemesis{viii} along with 1992 QB1 and
other factors{ix}. Pholus is high in Ophiuchus at this time, surveying
as it were Ceres at the galax{x} along with a number of objects of
interest{xi}.

CURRENT POSITIONS

One of the most actual current positions for the Dark Planets is
Okeanos conjunct Neptune. Namely, in the present Æon of Cetus II, we
are especially watchful for any major changes as concern sea culture.
The totem and holy animal of the Age of Cetus ism the biblical whale.
Besides whale and dolphin slaughter, one of our major concerns are the
underwater quakes. We have learned how to calculate and eventually
prognosticate sea-quakes by using an underwater system of
ascendants.

TEKTON

The main factor stirring the waters of our home planet is 2002 AW197.
In resuming, this large cubewano is one of the most important dwarf
planets in mundane astrology, if not the most important of all! Over
the years, Tekton{1} has proven to be the determining factor in global
politics, real estate and stock exchange. It is also the dwarf planet
of strategical warfare.

NEPTUNE CLUSTER

Neptune is just out of T2 or Second Turret of the so-called Trapped
Moon area{xii}, therefore bordering on Capricornus. Major dwarf
“Obama” planet 2010 OR10, Damocles, centaur 1999 OX3,
poisonous centaur Nessus in Piscis Austrinus (sic) and a deprecated
comet chunk named Chiron haunt the area in forming the present Neptune
cluster. 2002 KY14 in zodiacal Pegasus, Icarus in Sculptor, 2003 LH7
in Delphinus and a dozen objects of interest surround Neptune; besides
the all-present Oceanus, the Dark Planet.

Klaudio Zic

The Academic Zodiac & RTRRT are Copyright © 1995 - 2010 by Klaudio
Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from {http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2010, {www.lulu.com/
astrology}. Copyright © 2010 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No
part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or
by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or
otherwise, without the written permission of the author. The names of
dedicated publications are normally given in italics.

OBAMA PLANET OCEANUS

Copyright © 2010 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. {http://
www.lulu.com/astrology}

FACEBOOK GROUPS

The article will expand as Oil Spill Chronicles through Facebook pages
as dedicated to Obama Planet, the Dwarf Planets in astrology, the Dark
Planets and 2007 OR10. The reader will find pertinent material on the
American Astrology page. As follow are some Facebook pages of
relevance as given in cursive. The queen of the phantom planets is
LILIT VERA or Cassini Lilith. Chiron and the Centaurs in Astrology
form a most powerful asset in a modern astrologer. The Bible-minded
reader will find the Sign of Jonas series of relevant interest{viii}.
As quite a number of dedicated pages is linked to the ones as
proposed, we are sure that our readers will find the relevant
information they are seeking for on Facebook in the form of dedicated
publications and pertinent feed.

DARK PLANETS

The astrological seventeen Dark Planets{ix} pertain to the times of
centaurs Pholus and Nessus and first cubewano{x} 1992 QB1,; as
prospering some three decades ago when the premier dwarf planets{xi}
timidly peeked at us through the domain as haunted by the first
centaurs{xii}. We are still tempted to welcome these mysterious
planets on occasion, especially in facing an improbable mystery that
even our extended set{xiii} of dwarf planets cowardly refuses to duly
reveal in its fulness.

OCEANUS

Could the dark planet Oceanus be found in the real skies, the premise
being that it eventually would? Let us inspect the area where Oceanus
would be spotted in order prove its existence. In inspecting the area
in question, there is one single object that corresponds as to
position and size: 2007 OR10. Is 2007 OR10 Oceanus of the Dark
Planets? We can not answer that question. We may be tempted to
proclaim dark discovery but are not in possession of the legitimate
documents. Namely, to our best knowledge, Okeanos was never registered
as potential object, as the Dark Planets fall into the mathematical
realm of hypothetical planets.

HYPOTHETICAL SETS

Apart from the well-delineated seventeen Dark Planets{xiv}, several
hypothetical sets were proposed and even used in the past. These were
primarily the Avesta and Hamburg set. Proserpina of the Avesta set
played along with Hades in our horoscopes some thirty years ago. These
hypotheticals can be directed to utmost confusion as Thanateros
squares Cupid or Lamia attacks Proserpina. Most directions will
paradoxically work simply because hypotheticals normally do not have
any latitude: they are hypothetical, not real.

PHANTOMS

Among the various pseudo-astrological disasters of the past, a lively
phantom survives as LILIT VERA. As evil was allowed to endure, the
perversions of Cassini Lilith are luckily generally unknown to
children and their astrological mothers across the New World{xv}.
While other phantoms like the Nibiru moons{xvi}, the Devil's Rose and
Nemesis II have received rather copious delineation, LILIT VERA is the
queen of pulp fiction. Its delineations are truly perverse as well as
dangerous for humanity at large, as it infects science and ratio with
atavistic desires that are almost impossible to control even and
precisely in our illuminated times. For that reason, we temporarily
desist in associating LILIT VERA with recent phenomena as the oil
spill. There will be Liliths of every kind, but LILIT VERA is an
observed object. Nobody knows for sure what it is or, some would say,
was.

SUBMERGED ASCENDANTS

The nether ascendants are not only used in sea quake astrology. On the
contrary, they are quite common in every age, the Era of Eridanus
including. In the on of Cetus we naturally seek omens from the
depths.

O TEMPORA O MORES

It is peculiar that several more or less arranged sets of hypothetical
planets linger to this day when we over-abound with dwarf planets. The
inability of superstition to adapt to scientific reality is nowhere so
tragical as in astrology. What is tragical about astrology is that
people who have no idea of the real skies assume to guide the naïve
mob in understanding what they can not, don't know of not and never
will. Thus, the horoscopes for the masses in the era of computing look
ridiculously vintage. After something like three decades of dwarf
planets astrology, they still have a deprecated comet chunk as Chiron
inside! After dozens of centaurs have been delineated, the general
public still has no idea of their very existence! While astronomy and
therefore astrology have mad quantum jumps, astrology for the masses
is nowadays is by far a worse state than it was thirty years ago. The
reason is the proliferation of astrologers, as if the number of
astrologers can be greater than one in an Æon. Speaking of the Great
Ages, the masses are confused as to the Age we are in! Precession is
unknown, ages after Hipparchus' rebuke. The position of the natal Sun
is unknown in the age of Internet. Astrologers are untrained and quite
incapable of determining anything. Their programs are useless, the
data mangled and outdated. There is great offer of trivial junkware
while little or no astrology at all. In time, the astrologers have
learned how to parrot a sort of pseudo-astrological lingo that would
make them at least look like astrologers in the eye of the naïve
beholder. You will hear of “transits”, retrogrades and
void courses; absolutely deprecated junkware for the masses holding no
value in any astrology that calls itself Astrology at all. People who
can not tell their own Sun-sign impress the masses with predictably
xeroxed statements from cookbooks: so much for imagination and
creativeness in the Age of Cetus II.

LAMIA

Pholus is the reptilian centaur in charge of spilling anything from
wine to sacred oil on the altar of gods, the planets. This
premier{xvii} dark archangel is conjunct a most sinister Dark Planet
that once provoked the 9-11 nemesis{xviii} along with 1992 QB1 and
other factors{xix}. Pholus is high in Ophiuchus at this time,
surveying as it were Ceres at the galax{xx} along with a number of
objects of interest{xxi}.

TEKTON

The main factor stirring the waters of our home planet is 2002 AW197.
In resuming, this large cubewano is one of the most important dwarf
planets in mundane astrology, if not the most important of all! Over
the years, Tekton{1} has proven to be the determining factor in global
politics, real estate and stock exchange. It is also the dwarf planet
of strategical warfare.

NEPTUNE CLUSTER

Neptune is just out of T2 or Second Turret of the so-called Trapped
Moon area{xxii}, therefore bordering on Capricornus. Major dwarf
“Obama” planet 2010 OR10, Damocles, centaur 1999 OX3,
poisonous centaur Nessus in Piscis Austrinus (sic) and a deprecated
comet chunk named Chiron haunt the area in forming the present Neptune
cluster. 2002 KY14 in zodiacal Pegasus, Icarus in Sculptor, 2003 LH7
in Delphinus and a dozen objects of interest surround Neptune; besides
the all-present Oceanus, the Dark Planet.

Klaudio Zic

The Academic Zodiac & RTRRT are Copyright © 1995 - 2010 by Klaudio
Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from {http://www.lulu.com/astrology}

{1}Unofficial nickname for 2002 AW197.
{i}Nether Ascendants, Submerged or Submersed Ascendants.
{ii}Orcus Report.
{iii}The causal domain provokes the lower domains into materialization
of its directions and intent.
{iv}The Era of Eridanus threatens with the opening of the Abyss in
itself. As the global ascendant has made a shift from infinitesimally
small Taurus into large and deep Eridanus, we could not expect
anything but an widely open invite to watery hells.
{v}Salmacis will not easily let go. Compare the Syrinx at the meridian
map.
{vi}Underlining, in the original manuscript.
{vii}Copious delineations as well as update are available for 2007
OR10.
{viii}See also Holy Astrology, Christian Astrology. There is even a
Facebook page dedicated to Venus in Hydra and the 2007 Antichrist.
{ix}Dark Planets.
{x}A historical name for a group of objects. Nowadays we'd use the
terms dwarf planets or alternatively small solar system objects.
{xi}Cubewanos, at the time.
{xii}The vintage experimental program we used still shows 1992 QB1,
Pholus, Nessus, the Dark Sun, various phantom objects, the Devil's
Rose and all the Dwarf Planets. While it was in normal use some thirty
years ago, it takes a superior hacker to make it work today! It will
e.g. not work at all on Windows XP.
{xiii}A normal set of dwarf planets would consist of a dozen of major
objects, while an extended set would encompass something like three
dozen dwarf planets, that is our standard set as present in any
analysis.
{xiv}The Dark Planets have their 2010 edition.
{xv}We surmise that LILIT VERA could be a part of whatever legacy to
Nazi astrology.
{xvi}See also the I Ching Aspectarian for the shreds of the fantastic
Chinese Nibiru series.
{xvii}Pholus was the first centaur ever discovered.
{xviii}Dark Planets.
{xix}1992 QB1 0 W Eris in Cetus, Osama Moon in Orion and a host of
other striking as well as clearly predictable coincidences.
{xx}Galactic ascendant. Ceres is moreover in temporary charge of the
stargate of hell there. This is yet another odd coincidence in the
scheme.
{xxi}For detailed Ceres reports, refer to Once upon a Time in
Astrology.
{xxii}See the map.

{1}Nickname not official.
{i}Orcus Report.
{ii}The causal domain provokes the lower domains into materialization
of its directions and intent.
{iii}Salmacis will not easily let go. Compare the Syrinx at the
meridian map.
{iv}Dark Planets.
{v}Cubewanos, at the time.
{vi}A normal set of dwarf planets would consist of a dozen of major
objects, while an extended set would encompass something like three
dozen dwarf planets, that is our standard set as present in any
analysis.
{vii}Pholus was the first centaur ever discovered.
{viii}Dark Planets.
{ix}1992 QB1 0 W Eris in Cetus, Osama Moon in Orion and a host of
other striking as well as clearly predictable coincidences.
{x}Galactic ascendant. Ceres is moreover in temporary charge of the
stargate of hell there. This is yet another odd coincidence in the
scheme.
{xi}For detailed Ceres reports, refer to Once upon a Time in
Astrology.
{xii}See the map.