Need UI/UX Developer, in Austin, TX .(locals Only)

anusha karanam

Apr 4, 2017, 11:22:19 AM4/4/17
Hope you are doing well.
This is Anu Karanam From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate Contact me at 9729960650 x 368. You can also reach me Via Email at akar...@sageitinc.net, If you are interested Please reply back to my email with your updated resume in Word Format

Job Title: UI/UX Developer
Location: Austin, TX (locals Only)
Duration: 12+ months.
Client: VISA

Interview Mode is on F2F

UI Developer:
• Key Responsibilities
• Engage with product owners to create wireframes and mockups and design interactions
• Translate wireframes/mockups into functional HTML/JavaScript prototypes
• Help build a reactive universal app employing technologies such as riot.js.
• Work with middle tier and back end developers on integrating HTML/JavaScript prototypes
• Design and build proof-of-concepts on next generation UI applications
• Debug/resolve HTML/CSS/JavaScript issues
• Participate in demos and code reviews
• Support multiple teams on their UI requirements
Qualifications
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 8+ years in UI/UX development
• Expert knowledge of JQuery and JavaScript standards including ES6
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS4
• Experience with XML and JSON
• Experience with Photoshop and/or Sketch
• Experience with JavaScript frameworks like Back Bone, Ember, and Angular
• Experience with bootstrap, Riot.js and React.js
• Experience with Web Components and Polymer
• Experience with Node.js, functional reactive programming, and FLUX architecture
• Experience with Client side JavaScript charting technologies like D3 or Fusion Charts
Experience with UI/UX development across different mediums like mobile and tablet devices

If interested, Please e-mail your updated resume in word format along with the details listed below
Full Name
Primary Skills
Total Exp
Phone