Is Stone Cold Dying Out?

MATT BROWN

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
He's still the man in wrestling, but you have to admit, he is getting
into that same ole, same ole stage some wrestlers get into after a
while. What do you guys think?

MJannetty

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
I think the man has been there for quite some time now.

--
Midnight Rockers (1986-1988)
Rockers(1988-1992)

Jason N. Hughes.vcf

Jeremy

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
I think he and The Rock suffer from this. Austin is wearing down, and Rock
is running out of rhymes or something. Triple H has just turned into a
drunken, hate-filled, agenda-of-rage bastard.

And Undertaker sucks.

Jeremy

MATT BROWN <MATT...@webtv.net> wrote in message

jasong

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
He's been there for quite awhile now.

^A^ngel

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
I think something big will happen at KOTR. Austin has been a face far too
long.

^A^ngel

MATT BROWN wrote in message
<26249-377...@newsd-152.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

The Vanman

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 21:00:52 -0400 (EDT), MATT...@webtv.net (MATT
BROWN) wrote a load :

>He's still the man in wrestling, but you have to admit, he is getting
>into that same ole, same ole stage some wrestlers get into after a
>while. What do you guys think?

STONE COLD SUCKS ASS.

DamNatioN CorporatioN - The Sniper of the DamNatioN

EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE - MAKE SOME NOISE

"Sabu 424 is the utmost in quality wrestling commentary. He makes cretins like
Isaacs, Scherer, Samuda, and Scaia look like the hacks they are. Sabu 424
provides a valuable public service to not only all wrestling fans, but to
anyone interested in civil discourse on this most uncivil medium known as the
Internet. Truly, Sabu is the acest." - Gancarski (Workrate Cru)

Bob Ryder says on WCW live that Nitro is more exciting than RAW because of DJ Ran

What makes me smile is your insider information, thanks. - Shirl11496

"Could you please run head first into a wall so you can get a little
dumber." - Bob Barnett to RSPWS resident WWF Mark - Shirl11496

I admire your frankness, honesty and ability to harness the news - NADA000000

Wow, Sabu424, you're so incredibly cool. Really, I applaud you.- CJ Moss

Sabu424, I'm impressed, your posts are making sense now... - Tom on RSPW

you are a wonderful human being. - Charmayne7

"you are an exclusive insider" - Rockboy

"GREAT JOB! I THINK THAT'S THE FIRST RP I EVER READ THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO
DAMN HARD!" - Wushu68 about my Konnan roleplay

I respect your knowledge and your news, you are an asset to RSPW - Alicia Snow

I believe that you are one of the best sources of news on the net today - Bairman

I honestly believe you are doing a good job, I enjoy your web page, thanks Sabu - Shirl.

Sabu424 - G-PRO Wrestler, endorsed by Clint Fletcher.

"You get respect doing rp's like that" Gerry Saracco

"My god...who thought Sabu424 could be a good poster in RSPW again? Hooo, the
apocalypse is coming." - Robert Berry on RSPW

Sabu424 wrestling record - G-Pro 1-0

http://home.freeuk.net/sabu424 MY WRESTLING COMMENTARY WEB PAGE

Lord Baltimore

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
"The Vanman" wrote in message ...

>On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 21:00:52 -0400 (EDT), MATT...@webtv.net (MATT
>BROWN) wrote a load :
>>
>STONE COLD SUCKS ASS.

Here is proof that Stone Cold does not suck ass:
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Gym/7713/

Check it out!

KliKoS

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
And that's the bottom line!

"The Vanman" <Sab...@freeukk.communismszs > napisał(a) w artykule
<cGbd3.979$GA4....@nnrp3.clara.net>...

> On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 21:00:52 -0400 (EDT), MATT...@webtv.net (MATT

Debbie Mossman

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
The message <7l364l$qhf$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>
from "^A^ngel" <G^A^@ccherriman.freeserve.co.uk> contains these words:

> I think something big will happen at KOTR. Austin has been a face far too
> long.

I don't think that SCSA could turn heel, the fans will love him what
ever he does!!
--
----Debbie----
*Jack's 'Debra'*

The Vanman

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
I think he's dying out, but unfortunately, the WWF keeps trying to revive
him. Sorry, ^A^ngel, but Austin just can't wrestle anymore, like Matt said,
he's getting into a rut where he does the same thing every time. I'm ready
for some fresh talent!
--
Bryan
ICQ: 18472903

MATT BROWN <MATT...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

StoneCold Gulley

May 13, 2017, 3:54:58 PM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 12:45:48 -0700 (PDT), hemeng...@gmail.com wrote:
>Now Brock Lesnar is champ.

i will return in november until then, piss off motherfucker

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted