A Higher Power that would soil your pants

SkiNNy BoBBy

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
I've read and heard people talking about Brian Pillman being the higher
power. And through deduction, other than the fact that he's "dead," this
could work.
1)McMahon has finally taken things to the "EXTREME" and faked Pillman's
drug overdose. Since he considers the WWF sports entertainment and it
runs along the lines of a "soap opera," soap characters come back from
the dead quite freuquently, its a hobby of theirs.
2)Some of JR's final commentary included "Austin looks like he's just
seen a ghost." Therefore tying in with the Pillman-Christ set-up.
3)Pillman was never very big, and neither is the "higher power."
4) We never got to see how the WWF was going to play out the
Austin-Pillman feud, but Pillman was set to be a top player in the
company.
5)The two have a "past." Hollywood Blondes.
6)It would just be damn cool IMO to finally see the Undertaker "use" his
powers from "beyond the grave."

I'm sorry if I offend anyone by desecrating the grave of Pillman, but I
was a huge Loose-Cannon mark, and would love to see his death as faked
and him come back and kick ASS!!!

That's just my cents....

NAC-Pac (used to think he was Rob M)

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
Perhaps Elvis or Bruce Lee... maaaybe Andy Worhal (sp?), but definitely not
the Loose Cannon.

NAC-Pac (Rob M)
the New Age Carnies, APWW tag champs and major b!tch @ss heels
--
"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of
victory." -- General George S. Patton

SkiNNy BoBBy <skinn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

SawDust

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
Maybe it's Barbara Walters and the rest of the druids are those idiots from
The View.

NAC-Pac (used to think he was Rob M) <crmo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Aaron Gilley

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
nacPac,or whatever,it is kind of ironic you mentioned Andy Warhol
because today, June 3,is the day he was shot some odd years
ago.Weird.....

The Big Gilbowski

If you have any decency or pride come sign my Slambook and answer the
questions.

http://www.slambook.com/slambooks/viewsb.asp?sb=talking_goat

Thanx.

NAC-Pac (used to think he was Rob M)

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
Really? That's real strange, I had no idea.

And the name's:

NAC-Pac (Actually Rob Moore)
Proud Canadian-Texan

the New Age Carnies, APWW tag champs and major b!tch @ss heels

Aaron Gilley <talkin...@webtv.net> wrote in message

RDogg

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
Worse yet.. ABCNews' Sam Donaldson and his evil minions...
*shudders*

--
RDogg
Member of the N.A.C.:

SawDust wrote in message ...

>Maybe it's Barbara Walters and the rest of the druids are those idiots from
>The View.
>

>NAC-Pac (used to think he was Rob M) <crmo...@hotmail.com> wrote in
message
>> Perhaps Elvis or Bruce Lee... maaaybe Andy Worhal (sp?), but definitely
>not
>> the Loose Cannon.
>>
>> NAC-Pac (Rob M)

>> the New Age Carnies, APWW tag champs and major b!tch @ss heels

Guardian ^A^ngel

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
Get a grip please...........

Guardian ^A^ngel

wyze

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
I have to say that owen is a more realistic(not that I am saying for a
fraction of a millisecond that its him) purely cause pillman died 2 years
ago and i dont think thy plan that far ahead

aric

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
I don't think that is possible because the WWF doesn't think that far ahead
of time. That is a creative thought.