The Rock Died!

Matthew Bleiberg

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Hi. I would like to inform you that Rocky Johnson Jr. otherwise known as
the Rock has passed away in Brooklyn, New York at the age of 23!
Well this is what happened. The Rock was SUCKING Stone Cold's COCK and
by accident bit and took off Stone Colds COCK!
Stone Cold got MAD and STABBED Rocky in the TESTES otherwise known as
the COCK or the COCK AND BALLS!

Please credit http://www.sex.com for the NEWS

_______ YOU DAMN JABRONIS_________

Matth...@aol.com

coco

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Why dont you know your DAWM role and shut your mouth before the Rock and
Stone Cold come over there and open a can of whoop ass for you and Lay down
the smack down.

Matthew Bleiberg <MattM...@prodigy.net> wrote in article
<75sjrq$bkf8$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...

Andrew Vaughan

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
I am so fucking sick a tiered of hearing about these phoney wreslters deaths
so just quit it!!!

gpmlab

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Death is not something to mess with! I, along with everyone else, am fed up
with this spam!

Michael and Maureen Mee

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Hey yo,
Well, at least theyre getting funnier now, keep up the good work. :)
PEACE

Matthew Bleiberg <MattM...@prodigy.net> wrote in article
<75sjrq$bkf8$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...

Aenima&cITrUS

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Hey yo, No it's not getting funnier. Most people here want intelligent
posts not some crap spewing foul mouthed retards idea of something that is
funny.

Aenima

Michael and Maureen Mee <none.of.yo...@whoknows.com> wrote in
message news:01be2f6a$c9630060$42d47ad1@michaelm...

Phil Williamson

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
You are just a sad fucked-up dipshit who is attention seeking, well you've
had my attention for long enough so fuck off back to the land of the
dick-heads. Arsehole.
Philwill

General Hughes

Dec 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/26/98
Hell Yes, stop the fake death bullshit. It's serves no point whatsoever.
gpmlab wrote in message <75tr9v$h23$1...@marshall.shentel.net>...

>Death is not something to mess with! I, along with everyone else, am fed
up
>with this spam!
>Andrew Vaughan wrote in message <36822068...@ns.sympatico.ca>...
>>I am so fucking sick a tiered of hearing about these phoney wreslters
>deaths
>>so just quit it!!!

pn...@my-dejanews.com

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't The Rock's real name Duane Johnson? Just
asking..... Please stop this!!!!!!!
"Yuck!"
Bret hart in reply after seeing Shawn Michael's playgirl photos

> and
> >as

Vaitarani

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
You're just as pathetic as Matt if you think this is funny, dipshit.