Oct 20, 2021, 10:49:21 AM10/20/21
It was announced that if Bron Breakker wins the NXT title at Halloween Havoc on 10/26, he will withdraw from the future stars tournament, set for 11/6, to be replaced by Dante Chen or Trick Williams.
1. Trey Baxter def. Santos Escobar via DQ in 3:55. Baxter was knocked off the top rope by Joaquin Wilde for the DQ, and they triple-teamed Baxter until Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen made the save. Commissioner William Regal, who has been away from NXT 2.0, ordered a six-man tag.
2. Baxter, Briggs, & Jensen def. Legado del Fantasma in 17:30 when Jensen (Ben Buchanan, son of Barry "Bull" Buchanan) pinned Escobar after an axe kick.
3. Ruby Soho def. The Bunny in 2:20 with the up-kick. Penelope Ford was ejected for refusing to use the coach's box, and ref Aubrey Edwards confiscated the brass knux.
4. AAA tag titles: FTR def. The Lucha Brothers to win the titles outright after being disqualified on Dynamite on 10/16 for a belt shot and illegal participation (Tully Blanchard). The rematch went 8:43 before Rey Fenix was pinned after the Big Rig. Blanchard and the rest of Pinnacle were banned.
Elektra Lopez came out and demanded a rematch with Cora Jade from 10/19. However, Regal returned, and revealed that Escobar paid Toxic Attraction to ambush Jade. What Lopez is getting, though, is much worse.
5. Thunder Rosa def. Lopez in 1:55 with the Thunder Fire Driver. Squash #2.