(OT) BATTLE DOME SECRETARY

13 views
Skip to first unread message

DeAdGrOOvE

unread,
Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
to
I made a special attempt to tape Battle Dome this week to further research
the secretary. After further review it is indeed NOT I repeat NOT Bobbie
Brown. This is all in fact unless Bobbie Brown removed a tattoo and had her
lips, hips, and tits done. I`m still looking for a more recent bio for
Bobbie Brown or Bobbi Haven but just by the view of the VCR it is not her..

Fett

unread,
Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
to

DeAdGrOOvE wrote in message <81ppr6$vbl$1...@news.chatlink.com>...

ok, i'll e-mail VH1 and let them know that Bobbie Brown lied on "Where Are
They Now".

Fett

"I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem."

APWCWF World Champion

Stinger mark for life

I'm no ordinary nut, I'm a BUCKEYE!!

"Thank God for the popcorn!" - T. Schivone

Why isn't 11 pronounced onety-one?

DeAdGrOOvE

unread,
Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
to
Please do little man and let me know what you get back as a response!!!!
Fett wrote in message <81pq2e$hb0$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...

Jerry

unread,
Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
to
Dude, how much money do you have? I'm willing to bet every single dime that
you have that it is indeed Bobbi Brown of "Cherry Pie" fame on Battle Dome.
I'm very serious about this. You want to bet? C'mon "little man", put your
fucking money where your big ass mouth is, let's bet. I saw it for myself,
Bobbi Brown saying that it is her on the show. Still don't believe me? Bet
anything that you want.


DeAdGrOOvE <Dead...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:81pv49$98m$1...@news.chatlink.com...

Xavier

unread,
Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
to

"Jerry" <jer...@mindspring.spamsucks.com> wrote in message
news:81qmq7$p2i$1...@nntp4.atl.mindspring.net...

> Dude, how much money do you have? I'm willing to bet every single dime
that
> you have that it is indeed Bobbi Brown of "Cherry Pie" fame on Battle
Dome.
> I'm very serious about this. You want to bet? C'mon "little man", put your
> fucking money where your big ass mouth is, let's bet. I saw it for myself,
> Bobbi Brown saying that it is her on the show. Still don't believe me? Bet
> anything that you want.
>


Don't forget to check out http://www.battledome.com. This beauty is
definitely Bobbi Brown of Warrant Fame (not to mention others).

DeAdGrOOvE

unread,
Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
to

>Don't forget to check out http://www.battledome.com. This beauty is
>definitely Bobbi Brown of Warrant Fame (not to mention others).

Wow and that told me all about Miss Bobbi Haven with that one little ass
picture with no BIO. That address sure does have a lot of info NOT. I have
been there and to Bobbie Browns pic page and like I said before if I`m wrong
fine cudos to ya`ll if I`m not great.

DeAdGrOOvE

unread,
Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
to
Good deal until theres PROOF TO ME I say its not her. As long as betting it
really dont matter to me if its her or not. I said at the beginning of this
discussion that if its her fine I`ll admit I was wrong but until I SEE PROOF
thats the way it is. The one thing I am willing to bet is your little wienie
boy ditchpig ass hides behind the computer talking shit all the time cause
you dont have the balls nor can you back up the shit you talk on the
computer when your face to face with it in the real world.
I sent VH1 a request for a copy of the transcript or a tape of that show.
When I am proven wrong I`ll admit I was wrong and you shall be king of all
knowledge concerning the lovely Bobbie Brown.

Jerry

unread,
Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
to
Nice run-on sentence there Slappy.

DeAdGrOOvE <deadg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:81slgq$1p0$1...@news.chatlink.com...

The Degenerate Warrior

unread,
Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
to
Since you were taping the program, did you take a shot at reviewing the
credits at the end of, or beginning of the program?

DW


DeAdGrOOvE <Dead...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

news:81ppr6$vbl$1...@news.chatlink.com...

DeAdGrOOvE

unread,
Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
to
Damn I knew there was something I forgot.
There was nothing in the credits to prove that Ms.Bobbi Haven is Bobbie
Brown.
The Degenerate Warrior wrote in message
<81t94n$jfr$2...@alexander.INS.CWRU.Edu>...

Hannibal

unread,
Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
to
Just saw the VH1 special (Where are they Now? Metal Mania) with Bobbie Brown
from the "Cherry Pie" and "Once Bitten" videos.
Where is she now? She is Bobbie Haven (Miss B. Haven) on BattleDome.
Verified!
Hannibal

DeAdGrOOvE

unread,
Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
to

Hannibal wrote in message ...


Well hell I really wish I could see it sometime in the near future seems
everyone is seeing it here lately.

Fett

unread,
Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
to

DeAdGrOOvE wrote in message <81slgq$1p0$1...@news.chatlink.com>...
<snip>

>it really dont matter to me if its her or not.

and yet, you seem to reply to every post on the matter claiming that she's
not.

and tossing insults just because someone feels as strongly about it being
her as you do about it not being her. but, we all understand that you don't
care.

Xavier

unread,
Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
to

"DeAdGrOOvE" <deadg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:81slqg$2b2$1...@news.chatlink.com...


Jesus christ, give me a fucking break dick-wad. All I was trying to do was
be nice and post a web page that my husband had found that I thought might
be useful to you. No sense in being a total asshole about it.


--
Carrie
Xav...@Iniquity.Org
http://www.Iniquity.Org
"Sometimes nothing's colder than the sun, on a bad day. Sometimes nothing
warms you, like the rain."

Xavier

unread,
Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
to

"Hannibal" <Hann...@HEGMagic.com> wrote in message
news:N7C04.4652$4F5....@typhoon.southeast.rr.com...

> Just saw the VH1 special (Where are they Now? Metal Mania) with Bobbie
Brown
> from the "Cherry Pie" and "Once Bitten" videos.
> Where is she now? She is Bobbie Haven (Miss B. Haven) on BattleDome.
> Verified!
> Hannibal
>
>
Agreed Hannibal....hubby and I watched it as well (but only because Tuff was
on there..heh). Of course your opinion or mine obviously won't matter to
deadgroove. Gotta love people just looking for a fight.

DeAdGrOOvE

unread,
Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
to
Hey I apologize for sounding like a prick. I didn't realize that you was
being polite please forgive me. It was more of a sarcastic comment about
that weak ass web site. I`m gonna end this thread cause apparently you and
others have seen it and until I do theres no need in arguing about it
because you have all seen proof. As far as looking for a fight I would
rather get out in the street and do it right and not talk bad behind the
computer like some others do.
Xavier wrote in message ...

Xavier

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

"DeAdGrOOvE" <deadg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:821mvc$63u$1...@news.chatlink.com...

> Hey I apologize for sounding like a prick. I didn't realize that you was
> being polite please forgive me. It was more of a sarcastic comment about
> that weak ass web site. I`m gonna end this thread cause apparently you and
> others have seen it and until I do theres no need in arguing about it
> because you have all seen proof. As far as looking for a fight I would
> rather get out in the street and do it right and not talk bad behind the
> computer like some others do.


I just wanted to take a second to thank you for not only apologizing by
posting here, but for being a man and taking the time to send me an email
apology as well. I really was only trying to help and maybe to send you a
direction that you had not been yet.

Hopefully VH1 will re-run the special for you soon so that you can see it as
it appears that quite a number of us have seen it already. Besides...it's
gotta be good if they profile bands like Tuff! :)

Taps

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
werd to TUFF! Believe the hype!

Oh Yea... and I notice you forgot to mention it... but if you look in the
BIO on the battledome site, that one little dinky picture of Bobbie
Have..... Right click and check out the properties of it. The page is
named http://www.battledome.com/gallery/bobbi_brown.html

Should be a little more persuasion. Yes I know its after the fact, and he
already apologized, but I haven't gotten that far yet in this thread.


Oh Yea.... HUBBY?!?!?!? I have been reduced to a cute name??? Ack! Cant I
be called man-god? Or My Personal Adonis? Hell Id even settle fer
stud-monkey... but HUBBY????? Now I sound like a teddy bear.....

I'm gonna go off and play WCW Mayhem like a man, not a teddy bear, and find
out how to bring people in to help me out in the game like a man not a teddy
bear.

--
Taps (HUBBY/ADONIS)
Ta...@Iniquity.Org
Http://Www.Iniquity.Org


"Xavier" <Xa...@Iniquity.Org> wrote in message
news:s48e0b...@corp.supernews.com...


>
> "Hannibal" <Hann...@HEGMagic.com> wrote in message
> news:N7C04.4652$4F5....@typhoon.southeast.rr.com...
> > Just saw the VH1 special (Where are they Now? Metal Mania) with Bobbie
> Brown
> > from the "Cherry Pie" and "Once Bitten" videos.
> > Where is she now? She is Bobbie Haven (Miss B. Haven) on BattleDome.
> > Verified!
> > Hannibal
> >
> >
> Agreed Hannibal....hubby and I watched it as well (but only because Tuff
was
> on there..heh). Of course your opinion or mine obviously won't matter to
> deadgroove. Gotta love people just looking for a fight.
>

Xavier

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

"Taps" <Ta...@Iniquity.Org> wrote in message
news:s4ivat...@corp.supernews.com...

> werd to TUFF! Believe the hype!

See what I get for marrying a 80's hair boy?? Ladies...take my word for
it...if you ever make this mistake you will be subjecting yourselves to a
life of such bands as Tuff, Enuff z Enuff, Vandenberg, Poison, etc etc
etc...heheh. And yeah, Tuff does rule though :)

> Oh Yea... and I notice you forgot to mention it... but if you look in the
> BIO on the battledome site, that one little dinky picture of Bobbie
> Have..... Right click and check out the properties of it. The page is
> named http://www.battledome.com/gallery/bobbi_brown.html

I did mention it in email :)

And


>
> Should be a little more persuasion. Yes I know its after the fact, and he
> already apologized, but I haven't gotten that far yet in this thread.
>
>
> Oh Yea.... HUBBY?!?!?!? I have been reduced to a cute name??? Ack! Cant
I
> be called man-god? Or My Personal Adonis? Hell Id even settle fer
> stud-monkey... but HUBBY????? Now I sound like a teddy bear.....


Ummm....deal....I'm getting as lazy as you and Adonis is too hard to type
out. Hubby just flows naturally from the keyboard.


>
> I'm gonna go off and play WCW Mayhem like a man, not a teddy bear, and
find
> out how to bring people in to help me out in the game like a man not a
teddy
> bear.

As long as you bring in Nash (the ahem, true Adonis) in the black silk
shirt from that Nitro oh so long ago I might even come in the living room
and watch.

bobbie...@gmail.com

unread,
Dec 3, 2013, 11:06:12 AM12/3/13
to
On Saturday, November 27, 1999 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, DeAdGrOOvE wrote:
> I made a special attempt to tape Battle Dome this week to further research
> the secretary. After further review it is indeed NOT I repeat NOT Bobbie
> Brown. This is all in fact unless Bobbie Brown removed a tattoo and had her
> lips, hips, and tits done. I`m still looking for a more recent bio for
> Bobbie Brown or Bobbi Haven but just by the view of the VCR it is not her..

it was me i was on battle dome sorry to disappoint whoever is saying it wasn't but it was...
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages