New backyard-wrestling group - Please do try this at home!

Bulk Dogan

Dec 4, 2010, 10:53:54 PM12/4/10

my name is Bulk Dogan and I'm the founder and champion of Hardcore
Backyard Wrestling.

You can find my group here:

http://groups.google.com/group/hardcore-backyard-wrestling?hl=en

You can join HBW and you can upload pictures and videos of your
backyard wrestling activities.

PLEASE DO TRY THIS AT HOME!

Backyard wrestling is the real thing with real injuries and people
love it.

I'm seeking members worldwide, if you're in the US or if you are in
South America, Africa, Asia or Europe - you can beat up your friends
and make videos with your cell-phone and upload these videos to my
group.

I'm also looking for opponents who'd like to be beaten up by me.

We'll take both male and female wrestlers and I love to beat up pretty
girls and break their noses.

Join the group and enjoy!

And it's, of course, for free.

Bulk Dogan