WANTED for Murder in Vancouver, Wa

SHOTYME2

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

Well I will tell you. I'am the nephew of Dennis Keith Smith and The murder
story is as follows:
Dennis Keith Smith was the last person seen with Carolyn Ruth Killaby,
in which she dissappeared on Nov. 11, 1995. The Suspect Dennis and the
victim Carolyn were both at Omar's resturant and Lounge which was located
here in Vancouver, Wa but has since gone out of business. Dennis told
detectives that a man attacked him while he was helping Carolyn to her car
around the early morning of the 11th, but police have since then
disregarded his story of that. Since the time of his questioning she has
not been found and Dennis Keith Smith has been Charged with her murder,
The Clark County Sheriff office has his vehicle in impound and has since
the date of his last questioning, which was a few days after her
dissappearance, because he failed to show for another questioning to the
disappearance of Carolyn.
Please keep in mind Dennis Keith Smith was on PAROLE for the 1982
murder of my mother Patricia Ann Johnson in which was his sister that he
strangled and raped.
I will give you this description of Dennis Keith Smith which is the
description that the police have on file for him. I will also be giving
you a picture of Dennis Keith Smith which is attached to this file. Thank
You for your time in investigating this WANTED CRIMINAL!!
He may also be using the alias of STEVEN DOUGLAS. The name "Steven"
Brooks comes from one of his good friends at the prison in Walla Walla, Wa
and "Douglas" Justice comes from his other friend at the prison as well.
Remember if this subject is located your in for REWARDS form the family
of CAROLYN and the F.B.I..

Description and Warrant # 96-1-00957copy of the warrant is avaiable
through me or the Clark Couny Sheriffs Department in Vancouver,Wa!!!!!

NAME: Dennis Keith Smith
RACE: White
SEX: Male
DOB: 02/19/62
Ht: 6' 2"
Wt: 210
Hr: Gray
Eys: Blue
DOL: SMITH-DK-381CR (WA)
SID #: WA11644277
FBI #: 848113V1

The last known address for him, was at my grandparents house, their
address is:

Dennis Keith Smith
C/O Carrie & Lowell Smith
6806 NE 109th AVE
Vancouver, WA
98662

Their new phone # is (360) 254-1409, if you have questions to ask them
Carrie will probably hang up or swear at you but lets CATCH this guy and
get some good money for his capture!!!

ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS CONTACT:
SHOT...@aol.com or Djohn...@juno.com

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTRESTS!!!

Modaycql

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

New info to the case:

Confirmed sightings of Dennis Keith Smith are as follows!

April, 1996 in CA. - The police will not give us his exact location.
Dec, 1996 in Pendelton, Ore.
Dec. 1996 in Moses Lake, Wa.

Some of his occupations are as follows:

While in the Penatentary in Walla Walla, Wa. he was in to autobody repair
and Automobile painting.

While living in Vancouver, Wa. he was employed to work at the port of
Portland, in Or. driving New autos off the ships. Was later asked to do
autobody work there but then soon quit that position to become an
Automobile Salesmen at Toyota of Vancouver located at 10009 NE 4th Plain
Bv. Vancouver, Wa.

Either quit that position or was fired to work at Vancouver Nissan located
at 9510 NE Highway 99, in Vancouver as well.

Some time between these positions he was employed at another car lot but I
do not have his exact time of employment. The lot was Bill Coops located
at 901 c St. in Vancouver,Wa.

Has 4 tattoos: Upper arms & Forearms; Dragon, Pegasus, Brickwall with Jail
Bars and vines entangled in them, and a tiger.

Has a sister by the name of Pamela Kay ?, (Formely Jones) now possably
Davis that lives in Albert Lea, Minn. She is possiably a Truck driver
based out of Northen Idaho.

REMEMBER TO WATCH YOUR SIXES OUT THERE!!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

And if you have any additional info or Questions E-Mail SHOT...@aol.com!!

fredse...@hotmail.com

Mar 24, 2020, 7:02:47 PM3/24/20
THIS IS OLD NEWS --- DENNIS SMITH HAS LONG SINCE BEEN LOCATED, TRIED, CONVICTED, AND IMPRISONED. HE COMMITTED SUICIDE IN HIS CELL A FEW YEARS LATER.

mnp...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2020, 7:57:45 AM6/6/20
Of course it's old news! It was written in 1997!