Undercover PI gets nasty with me...

Hans...@hotmail.com

Jul 31, 2019, 7:21:43 PM7/31/19
I ask at City Market -- this is in Grand Junction, CO, 81501 -- I ask the checkout clerk if they hire undercovers, and if she is an undercover. She lost it and got mad. She's fat, early 50s, white female, short dark hair, I think with a gray streak in it. If you put their descripts up here they'll usually have changed their hair in some way the next day. I asked to speak to the manager -- I think they put a UC in his place too -- and man, he did not want to hear about anything illegal. As soon as I brought up the term "gang stalking" and that it's the govt doing it, he tried to disengage. You can always tell the PI's bc they bolt when you mention something illegal that connects with me somehow.
-- Joshua Copeland