International Resistance Movement Against Electronic Torture and Organized Stalking

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jun 20, 2022, 2:35:27 AM6/20/22

https://icator.be/

International Resistance Movement Against Electronic Torture and
Organized Stalking

Current status 2022

Dear Icator Members & Supporters,

At this time we are awaiting on our lawyers preparing a petition. The
petition will require 25,000 signatures & will go to the Belgium
Parliament. It will request regulation on the weapons systems being used
on Belgian territory. After this stage the lawsuit will be filed.

We hope to have the petition online in May 2022 & anyone is free to sign it.

We thank you for your understanding & patience.
Who we are

We are an international human rights organisation that makes public the
inhumane and involuntary experiments with neuro weapons on innocent
citizens.

In many countries people are persecuted and tortured with highly
advanced Microwave weapons systems-tech weapons. Directed Energy Weapons
work with electromagnetic radiation and penetrate house walls and other
solid objects. Secretly implanted telemetry technology makes them easier
to access & attack.

Neuroweapons can cause a variety of effects on the body and mind.
Affected individuals experience pain, heat and burns, pulses & shocks,
difficulty concentrating, dizziness, and many other effects. The affects
of these attacks & general Wifi & Cellular activity can cause cancer.

Our goal is to expose the inhumane crimes around human experimentation,
reverse engineering of the brain, population, control & power.

We see ourselves as a union of all international groups fighting against
this torture and represent them on an international level.

We have Icator representatives around the world – Belgium, France,
Germany, Australia, Japan, China, USA & UK.

We are working towards an international class action lawsuit for victims
which is a public interest case & will help in raising awareness & give
our unheard community a voice.

We hold regular Radio Frequency scanning events held in Belgium &
provide advice for victims.

We have in the past talked with members of the UN Special Rapporteur on
Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.