Re: Ted Nugent claims Biden administration is 'violating' Constitution by targeting gun purchases

1 view

Biden Communists

Feb 11, 2024, 1:01:55 AMFeb 11
On 26 Jul 2020, Rudy Canoza <j_ca...@gmx.com> posted some
news:rflbh5$22o$2...@neodome.net:

> Janet Yellen needs to be hung with the other traitors. Get the rope
> ready.

Musician and National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent
expressed concern over allegations that the Treasury Department is
flagging gun purchases as signs of extremism.

Nugent appeared on Fox News's America's Newsroom on Friday to respond to
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen avoiding questions on the allegations,
which came from the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of
the Federal Government. According to the subcommittee, financial
institutions were asked to flag transactions that used terms such as
“MAGA” or “TRUMP,” in addition to purchases of a gun or a Bible and even
general purchases at stores such as Cabela’s or Dick’s Sporting Goods.

Host Dana Perino asked Nugent how gun owners feel about the allegations.

"Jack-booted thuggery can come in the forms of high tech. These oath
violators continue to turn this once-great country into an evil empire,"
Nugent said, then commenting on Yellen personally. "She is just a bad,
bad infringer. What they are doing, Dana, they are violating their
constitutional oath."

In addition to being a rock guitarist and singer, Nugent has served as a
special deputy with the Lake County Sheriff's Office in Michigan, a job
that required him to take a constitutional oath.

"The gun owners of America, the National Rifle Association, all my
friends, family, my band, my crew, everybody in my life knows that
self-defense is a right from God. We get to keep and bear arms. 'Keep'
means it's mine, you can’t have it," Nugent continued. "And this
high-tech infringement — we got to put an end to this stuff. What
they're doing is they’re safeguarding criminals and denying good people
the right to self-defense."

Yellen testified to the Senate Banking Committee on Thursday to give the
Financial Stability Oversight Council Annual Report.

https://gazette.com/news/wex/ted-nugent-claims-biden-administration-is-vi
olating-constitution-by-targeting-gun-purchases/article_2debd075-e610-55d
5-a041-3451fb86e8e4.html