completely free openvpn VPN services

1 view

badgolferman

Sep 5, 2021, 5:02:47 PM9/5/21
I know only of two completely free openvpn VPN services.
(1) https://vanwa.tech/free-openvpn-service
(2) https://www.freeopenvpn.org/index.php
(3) ?

They provide the login/passwd and they provide the config file.
All you do is run "$ openvpn file.ovpn" to test them out.
Most publish the login/passwd on their web site (some change daily).

If you know of others, please list them so they can be tested out.
I'll report back with any successful suggestions so all can use them.
--
Please stick to the topic of identifying free VPN services available.
Off topic lectures of "you-are-the-product" won't answer the question.

Anonymous

Sep 6, 2021, 7:43:37 AM9/6/21
> I know only of two completely free openvpn VPN services.
> (1) https://vanwa.tech/free-openvpn-service
Site could not be opened: service not available.
https://www.vpŞnbook.com/