Dustin Cook aka Raid Promises To Blow Someone's Brains "all over the place"

mail.zip2.in Anonymous Remailer

Jan 10, 2021, 1:17:32 AM1/10/21
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

How can there be any doubt in anyone's mind regarding Dustin Cook's
INSANITY?

He's a wannabe killer - who someday WILL KILL!
==============
Raid admits he is Dustin Cook:
"As for who the fuck I am, I'm Dustin Formally Raid/Slam. Co Founder of HHI.
Or, in other words, Your fucking G0D, son."

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=+%3CXnsA1CB95FE2BED9C9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%40unknown.org%3E
+++++++
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.virus/browse_thread/thread/2a8e39af94c2cd2/cc460f90c8d829d7?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%22raid+[slam]%22#cc460f90c8d829d7
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2c7ogbc

Raid Slam Threatened:
"Tell you what, before I blow your brains all over the place, I'll show you
the place first, then I'm going to do the world a favor, and cap your
ass. All nice n legal, too.

Think I'm bsing or playing around don't ya? Hehe, Well.. I'm not..
Come, take me up on the offer, You'll see hell before sundown.

You will soon see what I'm really like dude, and it's not pretty."
******
Source: Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"

Nomen Nescio

Jan 10, 2021, 3:06:28 AM1/10/21