An IT Guy's Assessment Of Dustin Cook's BugShit (Bughunter)

1 view

mail.zip2.in Anonymous Remailer

Jan 9, 2021, 11:22:07 PM1/9/21
Dustin Cook aka Gremlin aka Diesel aka Raid aka Casio aka Char
Jackson (plus others - sometimes his nyms even convo together.)

Stop and ask yourself, what in the hell has this childish prick ever
accomplished with all his bluster and bragging about "destroying"
people and "handing them their asses"?

He gets addys from looking up info on some their Web pages, or
uses Intelius.com with his credit card once he has RL name for one of
his victims. For instance, the poster, Eagle, made the mistake before
he knew Dustin Cook of posting his ham radio call sign. Cook later
found that post and looked up the call sign on the FCC page and got
Eagle's RL name. That's when he went to a site such as Intelius. He
doxed Eagle's entire family, including threatening to create porn pics of
the female members and posting them. Sucker punching people with
viruses and doxing is all this phony creep is capable of - Except for
also continually referring to their "drinking" problem in every
subsequent post he makes.

Outside of doxing innocent family members - especially the females, He
hasn't accomplished a SINGLE thing of any detriment to anyone. The
extreme harm he is capable of causing is when he "outs" innocent women
as whores who are asking to be raped, inviting perverts to come to their
addresses - which Dustin Cook posted. He learned the private info
regarding these women through email contact with them. ALWAYS, at some
point, he goes nuts when a woman contact won't agree to his sick
propositions. It's then he attacks.

In short, shit-for-brains DuckDoo is totally impotent. He cannot
accomplish a SINGLE DAMN THING as to effecting anything in your real
life. As I said before, he IS a COWARD who throws incessant tantrums
on Usenet - at a safe distance, promising some awful reprisals which
exist only in his sociopathic, paranoid delusional brain. Basically,
he's a script kiddie who cobbled together Bughunter from lord knows
how many archaic DOS programs sitting around in some almost forgotten
corners of the Web.

Below is a prime example of why this shit-mouth phony stays in groups
containing technical ignoramuses instead of attempting to spread his
humungous technical knowledge in groups peopled by those who DO know
what Duckfart only pretends to know.
==================
The IT guy below figured out Dumbstin in a big hurry.

His reply to DuckFart was in response to DuckTurd's post regarding his
own great achievements in coding.

(Duck's bragging list of accomplishments)
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cfb9ts5%24pvb%241%40blackhelicopter.databasix.com%3E
or
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&
==================
An IT guy's assessment of Raid aka Dustin Cook's BugShit:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.argus/browse_thread/thread/d88f1b9ed1cf4f85/280ed14f26d2b6f4?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=dustin+cook#280ed14f26d2b6f4

"Now tell me you used those madd skillz to get a design credit on Lotus
1- 2-3 for the TRS-80 Model II, or on the Zork series, or something,
and maybe I'll be impressed, Duhs. For right now, all I see is the
same pile of worthless CompSci assignments that are sitting on every
other geek's hard drive, except most of them have enough decency to
not actually try to market it as software."
=======
And another guy also had Duckfart, ScriptKiddie Extraordinaire, figured out.

JHD
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d, alt.binaries.crafts.pictures, alt.comp.virus, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.argus
From: JHD <n...@jhd.invalid>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 05:20:56 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Virus Writer and Software Pirate Dustin Cook Submits Resume to Usenet - fuckwit aint got $100 to take a programming class
Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
FAQ POASTER <ABWI...@USENET.com> wrote in

>>I hope that clears this up for you all. You can checkout everything I
>>claim in this post and see for yourself.

> Warning Warning K00k spew is on the way. A general Usenet FOAM
> warning is in effect until k00kboi Dustin Cook is medicated. Stay
> tuned for more news and updates on the 9's.

Punchlines:

Dumbstin handily points out that my not shit, which I assume was supposed
to mean I'm not shit.

This is close to an autoflame, since the question he was answering was
'why are you a broke-ass bragging about MS-DOS apps on a newsgroup if
you're so great? I'm a friggin IT executive and my skills put me just a
hair past glorified script kiddie with root. What's your excuse?'

His excuse apparently is I'm not shit...and he can't measure up to even
that.

Equally gigglicious: his posting of scads and scads of low-threat,
unpropagated viruses and decades-old DOS utilities as evidence of his
skills...when the question was what relevance these alleged skills have
in *today's* market.

Triple-chuck: Continually claims he's 'safe' because the 'statute of
limitations has run out.' Of course, in many states the intentional
propagation of malware is a felony...and in at least two of those states,
Virginia and North Carolina, there is no statute of limitations on
felonies.

SO, as of this moment the situation is this:

EITHER: All of Duh-stin's nattering is just more foam
or
I just HLS'd him into admitting to a prosecutable felony on a publicly-
accessible network.

Probably a good thing for him all his viruses were useless crap, so
nobody will care.

Now tell me you used those madd skillz to get a design credit on Lotus 1-
2-3 for the TRS-80 Model II, or on the Zork series, or something, and
maybe I'll be impressed, Duhs. For right now, all I see is the same pile
of worthless CompSci assignments that are sitting on every other geek's
hard drive, except most of them have enough decency to not actually try
to market it as software.
******
Source: Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"

Anonymous

Jan 9, 2021, 11:38:40 PM1/9/21

Nomen Nescio

Jan 9, 2021, 11:58:49 PM1/9/21