Fuck Frogs!

1 view

Nomen Nescio

Mar 10, 2004, 7:50:03 AM3/10/04
As the frog said, "Time's fun when you're having flies."

At least a toad can eat what bugs him.

How can sea captains use amphibians?
As froghorns.

How deep can a frog go?
Knee-deep Knee-deep!

How do frogs die?
Ker-mit suicide

How do you eat a frog?
One leg over the left ear and one leg over the right ear.

How do you screw frog style?
You keep hoppin' until you're ready to croak.

How does a frog feel when he has a broken leg?
Unhoppy.

If a swamp frog goes ribb-it ... ribb-it ... ribb-it; and a Busch frog
goes bud ... wis ... er; What does a Windows 95 frog sound like?
Re-boot Re-boot Re-boot

I'm a hallucinogenic toad -- lick me all over

Old frogs never die ... But they do croak

URA Redneck if you hold a frog and IT worries about getting warts.

What did one gay frog say to the other gay frog?
I guess my asshole is watertight!!

What did one lesbian frog say to the other frog?
We really do taste like chicken.

What did the frog order at McDonald's?
French flies and a diet Croak

What did the frog say as he walked through the library?
Read it ... Read it ... Read it.

What do stylish frogs wear?
Jumpsuits!

What do you call a green Kangaroo with no fur?
A frog!

What does a bankrupt frog say?
"Baroke, baroke, baroke."

What does a computer frog say?
Reboot, reboot, reboot.

What happened to the frog's car when his parking meter expired?
It got toad!!

What happens when two frogs collide?
They get tongue-tied!

What happens when you mix a frog with a bathtub scrubby-mitt?
A rubbit!

What has more lives than a cat?
A frog. It croaks every night.

What is a cloak?
The mating call of a Chinese frog!

What is a frog's favorite game?
Croaket

What is green and red all over?
A sunburnt frog ...

What is green and turns red at the flick of a switch?
A frog in a blender!

What is the thirstiest frog in the world?
The one who drinks Canada Dry!

What's green, green, green, green, green?
A frog rolling down a hill

Where do frogs hang their coats?
In the croakroom.

Why are frogs so happy?