Printable Help file for Omnimix

Yamn Remailer

Sep 11, 2021, 10:13:13 PM9/11/21
Is there a downloadable, up-to-date help file for Omnimix that I can
print out in one go, please ?

Nomen Nescio

Sep 12, 2021, 6:15:32 AM9/12/21
> Is there a downloadable, up-to-date help file for Omnimix that I can
> print out in one go, please ?

Not in one go. There's only the "htm" folder in OM's installation
directory as an offline copy of <http://danner-net.de/omom/>. And many
features aren't mentioned there, but hover tooltips help along the way.

Sep 12, 2021, 10:27:17 AM9/12/21
It's easy enough to copy and format pages into your favorite word
processor and viola. The help file might be easier to print as is:

http://www.danner-net.de/om/OmniMix.chm

Sep 12, 2021, 12:45:30 PM9/12/21
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:42:22 -0500, car...@i46a.com wrote:
>"Navigation to the webpage was canceled" is what I got when I tried
>downloading the chm file. Got the menu only with no contents.

"Compiled HTML Help file (.chm) -- 1.77 MB (1,860,839 bytes)"

Downloads normally using Pale Moon v29.4.0 (64-bit) using Win7 on old PC.

Nomen Nescio

Sep 12, 2021, 1:31:40 PM9/12/21
car...@i46a.com wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:27:14 +0200 (CEST), D <J@M> wrote:
>
>"Navigation to the webpage was canceled" is what I got when I tried
>downloading the chm file. Got the menu only with no contents.

The CHM file is very old. <F1> takes you to the HTML manual.