Has anyone read bancroft Fosters book on mixmaster privacy?

Dan Dougan

Feb 12, 2024, 1:01:28 PMFeb 12
The book is mind blowing. He claims that the FBI has for years taken over some of the most trusted privacy resourses. Stuff like the web based proxy "The anonymizer" (he claims) is a honey pot

Feb 12, 2024, 2:12:16 PMFeb 12
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:01:27 -0800 (PST), Dan Dougan <dingue...@gmail.com> wrote:
>for years

9 days ...

SEC3

Feb 12, 2024, 5:25:33 PMFeb 12
On 2/12/24 13:01, Dan Dougan wrote:
> The book is mind blowing. He claims that the FBI has for years taken over some of the most trusted privacy resourses. Stuff like the web based proxy "The anonymizer" (he claims) is a honey pot

Oh please. You really need to update your FUD. The Anonymizer hasn't
been a thing since circa 2008.
--
SEC3

YAMN Help Tutorial - https://www.sec3.net/yamnhelp/

Stainless Steel Rat

Feb 12, 2024, 8:02:23 PMFeb 12
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:01:27 -0800 (PST), Dan Dougan <dingue...@gmail.com>
bloviated thusly:

> The book is mind blowing. He claims that the FBI has for years taken over
> some of the most trusted privacy resourses. Stuff like the web based proxy
> "The anonymizer" (he claims) is a honey pot

Funny, isn't it, that the FBI seized some mixmaster remailers about a dozen
years ago, and got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from them. IIRC, someone was using
these remailers to send bomb threats to a university for a couple of months.

To the best of my recollection, the perp was never caught.

FWIW, enjoy the time you have left... in just over a week, you, and the
other Google Groups lusers will be history -- I can't wait!

Stainless Steel Rat