Tor Compromised by addons.

telludatruth

Aug 17, 2021, 9:33:33 PM8/17/21
In using two different FFox Radio station addons, Tor rarely gives
timely connection to either requiring multiple new ids and new circuits
to connect.

Then today after connection was made, it stopped playing and when I
forced a new tor id twice and new circuits, the same connection came
back, indicating that tor is compromised and cookies or something is
overiding the new ID/new circuit.

It's a terrible browser they are giving people. VERY memory and resource
intensive and hard to both start and terminate. Bad programming and bad
browser. Not safe.

Also there are indications that tor developers are selectively censoring
user input to their blog based on the tor signature used to make the
comment. Not good. reposted to alt.privacy.anon-server.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Aug 18, 2021, 10:01:01 PM8/18/21

In article <XnsAD8A605A9867...@46.165.242.91>
Stop trying to show little boys pictures of your penis.

telludatruth

Aug 27, 2021, 4:19:04 AM8/27/21
"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in
I would except your mouth is always on it.

Re the rest of my good post, seems they might have improved the
connectability with the radio add-ons, possibly. Every other day brings
another "update" but no noticeably improvement in the SLOW, exceedingly
unresponsive non-responding browser. My guess is the tor "developers"
are not sophisticated enough to produce their own browser nor to make
the necessary modifications to firefox to make it a half way decent
browser. Still have to use task manager if I don't want to wait 20
minutes for the crap browser to unload. It's a PIG, it really is really a
POS.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Aug 28, 2021, 2:10:35 AM8/28/21

In article <sm2jig11r4fugliq1...@4ax.com>
ca...@gnails.com wrote:
> I think true Tor users, not anti Tor trolls, find that Tor works just
> fine. The entire post of the troll's is full of dung. I have never
> expierenced the problems this troll has made up.
>
> This jerk has been posting this kind of crap for a long, long time.

He's trying to compensate for voting Democrat and his tiny penis.

JustMike

Sep 11, 2021, 9:54:33 PM9/11/21
ca...@gnails.com wrote in

> On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 20:01:19 -0500, ca...@gnails.com wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:18:59 -0000 (UTC), telludatruth
>><tellud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>I think true Tor users, not anti Tor trolls, find that Tor works just
>>fine. The entire post of the troll's is full of dung. I have never
>>expierenced the problems this troll has made up.
>>
>>This jerk has been posting this kind of crap for a long, long time.
>
> I missed one point. Anybody who starts adding "apps", etc., to Tor
> despite the clear advice to not do so on the Tor site, creates his own
> problems. Although, in this case, it simply is the long standing Troll
> posting his long line of anti Tor junk.

Oh look it's another group of TWS victims. Usually means Trump worshipper
victims, but in this case means TOR Worshipper victims. Tor software is
an amateur product put out by a group of amateurs who cannot program
there way out of a paperbag.

Rainer Zwerschke

Sep 12, 2021, 4:50:20 AM9/12/21
Tor was coded by the US Navy. :-)

Anonymous

Sep 13, 2021, 12:45:41 AM9/13/21
In article <lrvrjg55no09olm8e...@4ax.com>
car...@i46a.com wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:50:16 +0200, Rainer Zwerschke
> <rainer.z...@web.de> wrote:
>
> >Am 12.09.2021 um 03:54 schrieb JustMike:
> >> ca...@gnails.com wrote in
> >>
> Del

> >> Oh look it's another group of TWS victims. Usually means Trump worshipper
> >> victims, but in this case means TOR Worshipper victims. Tor software is
> >> an amateur product put out by a group of amateurs who cannot program
> >> there way out of a paperbag.
> >>

> >Tor was coded by the US Navy. :-)
>
> Like the trolling butthead gives a rat's behind about the truth.

There are plenty more just like him out there.

Anonymous

Sep 13, 2021, 1:56:19 AM9/13/21
In article <shkf0b$1js6$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
True. Our resident torll genius conveniently ignores that.