Obtaining qslite vers 1.4

Anonymous Remailer

Jun 26, 2022, 6:40:02 AM6/26/22
I just wondered if there's another viable link for Qslite-1.1.4.exe

I note there was a link here:
https://sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite/QSLite-1.1.4.exe

Or the Zip archive would do.

Many thanks
Julie

SEC3

Jun 26, 2022, 1:41:26 PM6/26/22
That link is the only one that I know of. It is definitly the only one I
would recommend downloading. Since it is signed by the author Richard
Christman.

<https://sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite/>

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Anonymous Remailer

Jun 26, 2022, 6:05:02 PM6/26/22
> That link is the only one that I know of. It is definitly the only
one I
> would recommend downloading. Since it is signed by the author Richard
> Christman.

> <https://sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite/>

Could you check that address Sec, as I've been unable to find it for a
day or so.

THanks
Julie

SEC3

Jun 26, 2022, 7:00:04 PM6/26/22
Sorry about that. The correct URL is:

<https://sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite.html>

Fritz Wuehler

Jun 26, 2022, 9:53:18 PM6/26/22

Anonymous Remailer

Jun 27, 2022, 12:15:02 AM6/27/22
I wish I could find it there !
THis url just times out for me.

THanks
Julie

SEC3

Jun 27, 2022, 11:20:37 AM6/27/22
Would you try it now, please.

Anonymous Remailer

Jun 27, 2022, 6:05:03 PM6/27/22
On 2022-06-27 00:14, Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>> https://sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite/QSLite-1.1.4.exe
>
>> You'll find it there.
>
> I wish I could find it there !
> THis url just times out for me.

> Would you try it now, please.

Thanks, that worked fine.

Thank you Sec
Julie

SEC3

Jun 27, 2022, 7:05:22 PM6/27/22
Good! Sorry for your troubles. It wasn't your fault. I run a program on
sec3.net's server called Fail2ban. It's job is to ban the IP addresses
of intruders by identifying the number of failed attempts (login
attempts, connection attempts, etc). It seems your IP ended up getting
banned inadvertently.

I've since loosened my Fail2ban rules and hopefully this won't happen to
you again.

To others reading this who are interested in Quicksilver Lite (QSL) I
mirrored Richard Christman's Webpage when he left the remailer scene.
The URL of his mirrored website is

<https://sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/>

That's always a good URL to start from when looking for anything
QSL-related.