Re: Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy

Samuel Norton

Nov 29, 2022, 10:12:34 PM11/29/22
Jay Santos <j...@cap.gov> wrote in news:o_xhL.234$ZRk4...@fx48.iad:

> By Spencer S. Hsu, Tom Jackman and Rachel Weiner
>
> Published November 29, 2022 at 4:45 p.m. EST | Updated November 29,
> 2022 at 7:52 p.m. EST
>
> A federal jury on Tuesday convicted Oath Keepers founder Stewart
> Rhodes and a top deputy of seditious conspiracy for leading a
> months-long plot to unleash political violence to prevent the
> inauguration of President Biden, culminating in the Jan. 6, 2021,
> attack on the Capitol.
>
> The panel of seven men and five women deliberated for three days
> before finding Rhodes and lead Florida Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs guilty
> of conspiring to oppose by force the lawful transition of presidential
> power. But three other associates were not convicted of the
> historically rare and politically freighted sedition count. All five
> were convicted of obstructing Congress as it met to confirm the
> results of the 2020 election. Both offenses are punishable by up to 20
> years in prison.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/11/29/rhodes-oathkeepers-s
> edition-verdict-jan6/
>
> Goddamned fucking right. The seditious insurrectionist fuck needs to
> serve the full 20 years, too.

How about if we give him a dress-wearing midget to keep him company?

Bill Litchfield

Nov 29, 2022, 10:58:22 PM11/29/22
How about if he maybe follows Jeffrey Epstein's example?

Jay Reed

Nov 30, 2022, 2:25:03 AM11/30/22
Samuel Norton <sno...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Jay Santos <j...@cap.gov> wrote in news:o_xhL.234$ZRk4...@fx48.iad:
>
>> By Spencer S. Hsu, Tom Jackman and Rachel Weiner
Isn't Baxter too tall?

governo...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2022, 5:06:49 AM11/30/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 19:58:21 -0800, Bill Litchfield
<bi...@kick.wieber> wrote:

>On 11/29/2022 7:12 PM, Samuel Norton wrote:
>> Jay Santos <j...@cap.gov> wrote in news:o_xhL.234$ZRk4...@fx48.iad:
>>
>>>Both offenses are punishable by up to 20
>>> years in prison.
>>>
>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/11/29/rhodes-oathkeepers-sedition-verdict-jan6/>
>>>
>>> Goddamned fucking right. The seditious insurrectionist fuck needs to
>>> serve the full 20 years, too.
>>
>> How about if we give him a dress-wearing midget to keep him company?
>
>How about if he maybe follows Jeffrey Epstein's example?

How about we burn him at the stake?

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Skeeter

Nov 30, 2022, 9:08:48 AM11/30/22
In article <jhaeoh1in6gr6j3ne...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...