Police Chief: Right Wing prison sentences should include hard labor

Will Weber

Sep 1, 2023, 11:27:38 PM9/1/23

>Building teamwork and interpersonal relations.
>
>8 hours a day of moving and stacking rocks or wood.
>
>The objects should be large enough to require two prisoners.
>
>Refuse to work, miss a meal.
>
>Refuse to work twice in a row, the other prisoners miss a meal too.

Don't forget the lash.

When Trump and Ken Paxton are behind bars, I want to see them breaking rocks
in the hot sun under the whip.

Governor Swill

Sep 2, 2023, 3:38:46 AM9/2/23
On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 03:27:36 -0000 (UTC), Will Weber <now...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>When Trump and Ken Paxton are behind bars, I want to see them breaking rocks
>in the hot sun under the whip.

I want to see them bent over their bunks getting a fine rogering from Bubba and Tyrone.

Swill
--
You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Go Trump! Go farther! FARTHER! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU . . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Skeeter

Sep 2, 2023, 7:37:43 PM9/2/23
In article <ihp5filn0jh4u4t15...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 03:27:36 -0000 (UTC), Will Weber <now...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> >When Trump and Ken Paxton are behind bars, I want to see them breaking rocks
> >in the hot sun under the whip.
>
> I want to see them bent over their bunks getting a fine rogering from Bubba and Tyrone.
>
> Swill

and while your so enthralled with that Biden and his crew will be
filling you faggot ass.

--
" They're not after me, they are after you! I'm just in the way"

" Go Peacefully"

Governor Swill

Sep 2, 2023, 9:02:56 PM9/2/23
On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 17:37:39 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>In article <ihp5filn0jh4u4t15...@4ax.com>,
>governo...@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 03:27:36 -0000 (UTC), Will Weber <now...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >When Trump and Ken Paxton are behind bars, I want to see them breaking rocks
>> >in the hot sun under the whip.
>>
>> I want to see them bent over their bunks getting a fine rogering from Bubba and Tyrone.
>>
>> Swill
>
>and while your so enthralled with that Biden and his crew will be
>filling you faggot ass.

I don't do anal. My talents lie elsewhere.

Swill
--
LOCK HIM UP!

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU . . .

Skeeter

Sep 3, 2023, 2:32:04 PM9/3/23
In article <tom7fipepcuiqunai...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 17:37:39 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
> >In article <ihp5filn0jh4u4t15...@4ax.com>,
> >governo...@gmail.com says...

> >> I want to see them bent over their bunks getting a fine rogering from Bubba and Tyrone.
> >>
> >> Swill
> >
> >and while your so enthralled with that Biden and his crew will be
> >filling you faggot ass.
>
> I don't do anal. My talents lie elsewhere.
>
> Swill

Well it's working.

Governor Swill

Sep 4, 2023, 12:04:49 AM9/4/23
On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 12:32:00 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>In article <tom7fipepcuiqunai...@4ax.com>,
>governo...@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 17:37:39 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <ihp5filn0jh4u4t15...@4ax.com>,
>> >governo...@gmail.com says...

>> >and while your so enthralled with that Biden and his crew will be
>> >filling you faggot ass.
>>
>> I don't do anal. My talents lie elsewhere.
>>
>> Swill
>
>Well it's working.

If you think it tastes good now, just wait'll I pop!

Swill
--
Republican snowflakes care more about what's hanging in the
closet of some unknown queer a thousand miles away than they do

Dead Nazi Series: Good Nazis - https://tinyurl.com/22nc48tj

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you . . .

Dead Nazi series: photo collection - https://tinyurl.com/b9actxdx

plateshutoverlock

Sep 25, 2023, 11:29:33 PM9/25/23
There are just so many fucked up and criminal minded people
running things that we need a small island to send them to and contain them.

Something like "Escape from New York".