Fury as 'trans woman' who murdered three is sent to female prison after 'hate crime'

Leroy N. Soetoro

Nov 4, 2023, 3:26:20 PM11/4/23
https://nypost.com/2023/06/26/fury-as-trans-woman-who-murdered-three-is-
sent-to-female-prison-after-hate-crime/

https://nypost.com/wp-
content/uploads/sites/2/2023/06/NYPICHPDPICT000013116504.jpg?resize=768,57
6&quality=75&strip=all

No one really knows what made Dana Rivers, a pioneering transgender
activist who was once a respected high school teacher, snap and brutally
murder a married lesbian couple and their adopted son at their Oakland,
California, home just after midnight on Nov. 11, 2016.

But last week, seven years on, after having been convicted of the killings
in November, Rivers was sentenced to life in prison without parole and
sent to a California state women’s prison — creating a new flashpoint over
transgender prisoners, and sparking anger among activists.

Rivers had been in a county jail until the sentencing, but was sent to the
Central California Women’s Facility in Chowchilla, a beneficiary of a
California law which took effect in 2021, allowing prisoners to request
that their gender identity decides where they are held.

--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

D. Ray

Nov 5, 2023, 12:16:42 AM11/5/23
Leroy N. Soetoro <democrat-...@mail.house.gov> wrote:
> https://nypost.com/2023/06/26/fury-as-trans-woman-who-murdered-three-is-
> sent-to-female-prison-after-hate-crime/
>
> https://nypost.com/wp-
> content/uploads/sites/2/2023/06/NYPICHPDPICT000013116504.jpg?resize=768,57
> 6&quality=75&strip=all
>
> No one really knows what made Dana Rivers, a pioneering transgender
> activist who was once a respected high school teacher, snap and brutally
> murder a married lesbian couple and their adopted son at their Oakland,
> California, home just after midnight on Nov. 11, 2016.

Everyone knows what made this freak snap and murders those people. It’s the
fact that troons are mentally ill violent psychopaths. NY Post writers just
have no balls to admit it.