Castration, brutal punishments should await prison rapists

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Proprclr

未读,
2003年11月25日 17:58:532003/11/25
收件人
With rape such an epedemic in U.S. prison, I don't see why the preadators
aren't chemicaly or surgicaly castrated. While the constitution specifies
"no cruel and unusual punishment", this isn't the case in reality. Men are
raped everyday in prison, and most of these people are pot smokers, and
non violent small time criminals. Getting beaten and gang raped is most
defently cruel and unusual punishment, and is allowed to go on every day
in prison. Guards even allow or encourage this. I propose that we fire the
corrupt guards, and castrate any and all preadators who are behind bars.
Those who fall through the cracks and end up raping somebody while they are
there, should be punished harshly (solitary, restraint chair,
backward football helmet locked over their head, whatever) and castrated.
If they continue their behavior, the punishments should be more and more
painful and severe. I know some of this flies in the face of the constitution,
but prisoner's rights are always being violated anyway, so what would be
the difference.

Roy. Just Roy.

未读,
2003年11月26日 10:59:522003/11/26
收件人
bala...@yahoo.com (Proprclr) wrote in message news:<cb8bd93a.03112...@posting.google.com>...

> With rape such an epedemic in U.S. prison, I don't see why the preadators
> aren't chemicaly or surgicaly castrated.

Let's say you slept with a girl who said she was 18, but was really
15. You are convicted of statuatory rape. Would you want to be
castrated?

> Getting beaten and gang raped is most defently cruel and unusual punishment

The Bill of Rights protects against us from abuses by the Government,
not by each other.

> I know some of this flies in the face of the constitution,
> but prisoner's rights are always being violated anyway, so what would be
> the difference.

Who does the violating.

Proprclr

未读,
2003年11月26日 13:57:392003/11/26
收件人
soylent...@hotmail.com (Roy. Just Roy.) wrote in message news:<da6fca96.03112...@posting.google.com>...

> bala...@yahoo.com (Proprclr) wrote in message news:<cb8bd93a.03112...@posting.google.com>...
> > With rape such an epedemic in U.S. prison, I don't see why the preadators
> > aren't chemicaly or surgicaly castrated.
>
> Let's say you slept with a girl who said she was 18, but was really
> 15. You are convicted of statuatory rape. Would you want to be
> castrated?

I'm talking about forced rape here, which is common behind bars. You
are comapring apples to oranges.

> > Getting beaten and gang raped is most defently cruel and unusual punishment
>
> The Bill of Rights protects against us from abuses by the Government,
> not by each other.

But the gov't runs the institutions. They are responsible for what goes
on inside of them.

> > I know some of this flies in the face of the constitution,
> > but prisoner's rights are always being violated anyway, so what would be
> > the difference.
>
> Who does the violating.

Prison guards and prison officials who use the threat of prison rape,
or lock up an inmate with a known rapist, knowing he will be get raped.
Beatings and other savagry is also common behind bars, from both inmates
and the staff. It's not officaly sanctioned, but it's rampant nonetheless.

Don Swayser

未读,
2003年11月26日 14:47:332003/11/26
收件人

Interesting. It's been a long time since I read anyone express the
theory that rape is caused byh a result of malconditioed socialization
rather than hostility toward women in general or one woman in particular.

--
If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an
equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other.

plateshutoverlock

未读,
2022年10月21日 04:45:462022/10/21
收件人
Do you like to wear your football helmet BACKWARDS?

A-HUCK A-HUCK A-HUCK!

plateshutoverlock

未读,
2022年10月21日 04:56:572022/10/21
收件人
Chon-chon is something I really would prefer not to give in an institutional setting.

Realistically, the guards do little or nothing to stop BR in prison. They
usually reserve the castration and brutal punishments for those who
really piss them off.

And now the inmate is upset at all of the prison
talk, and he begins to donkey kick the steel door
of his concrete shitbox:

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

A momentary patch of silence then

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Inmate stuffs the prison issue jumpsuit into the
toilet

FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH

Tier is now flooded with stinky prison toilet
water, other inmates yell and kick on their own
doors

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

Beetle squad rushes in and takes down the inmate
who started the ruckess amongst the other prisoners
BLAM'ing on their doors, and telling the squad to
"Suck my dick", inmate is put into restraint chair and
wheeled out of the pod for 'observation', prison porters
come and clean up yet another flood in that pod.
0 个新帖子