Recalcitrant recursion, from Tarski to Kripke, and to the tiger beyond

pataphor

Sep 22, 2022, 9:46:54 AM9/22/22
Unfortunately Kripke died before I could learn he was the answer to
Tarski's problems with language, so I wasn't able to correct him as I
did with Chomsky. Though it is highly unlikely they would have learned
from me in time, or even would respond. It is also quite likely that he
already answered or refuted whatever I was going to say here, without
me ever learning about it, such is life.

Therefore all one can do is to address circumstances as they appear in
one's perceptcone, respecting the fact that without one being able to
understand how some entities enter or leave freely, one is unable to
respond effectively.

The problem with math and all assorted entities is that after defining
a thing, a process that is essentially stripping it of most of its
essence, it leaves behind a kind of lifeless construct that as sadly as
it may sound, or even is, nevertheless can take on a role in a limited,
one size for all, alien form.

What I am trying to explain here is that these concepts that were
once reduced to cognitive slavery, abused by those who self confidently
apply them in the torturous classification of others, can be freed if
one only interrupts the motionlessness of self steering thought.

The thing is, entities from beyond space and time are at the ready to
interlope in our affairs, for the good or the bad, that I don't know,
if we only give them a little space to enter our world, resulting in
sometimes surprising effects, as they for example wouldn't mind to
appear in the texts one is reading or writing this very moment, or
otherwise to hide their messages in the clouds, or in hidden meanings in
all kinds of events, and in thoughts one experiences along the way
during one's travels between places of interest.

How to use them to bring back the concepts that existed before
recursion was formed into this certain but limited form, of which some
are sure it was envisioned by such and such and at this time, of which
they are certain of, and moreover a thing that can be learned and
understood in a day?

Not everyone was as lucky or disadvantaged to learn about a concept's
gestation at a time when things were still unformed and mysterious, and
so they lack the certainty that comes with it: That it should be
possible to enrich it again, by adding back in all the things that were
reduced and spoiled by math and logic.

How to escape the tiger that appears again when one tries to recover
what was lost? How to fly past the eagle that devoured our
consciousness?

Listen to the messages from beyond space and time, but beware of those
that enslave or of those that have been reduced.

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 24, 2022, 6:00:30 PM9/24/22
Wow, this is sure "namby-pamby".
"Maybe I know more about these topics, though, than I say."
I could believe that, yeah, sure. But what you're giving people is pure garbage --
and like I asked, is "Jessica" still alive? Because that matters to us.

pataphor

Sep 26, 2022, 9:22:36 AM9/26/22
On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 15:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, this is sure "namby-pamby".
> "Maybe I know more about these topics, though, than I say."
> I could believe that, yeah, sure. But what you're giving people is
> pure garbage -- and like I asked, is "Jessica" still alive? Because
> that matters to us.

Is this the royal "us" or just you, and maybe your wish list of
potential fetlife partners? Not that I'd pity that kind of life
choices, everyone should get to live the way they want, as long as it
doesn't harm or interferes with others, like trying to switch some 1%
linguistic meme for the general consensus. In that case I'd hate you as
much as the financial one percenters.

Anyway, I am not answerable to your ridiculous allegations, like you're
some weird American district attorney heaping more false stuff upon
their victims in the hope they "confess" and tell the "truth".

But I see my posts have at least resulted in you multiplying, so that's
a plus even if it's at my expense.

And of course my writing is garbage, because it doesn't agree with the
consensus, that has devalued all the stuff that I wish to reintroduce.

What did you expect, some out of the box plugin replacement?

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 29, 2022, 4:22:28 PM9/29/22
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 6:22:36 AM UTC-7, pataphor wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 15:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
> Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Wow, this is sure "namby-pamby".
> > "Maybe I know more about these topics, though, than I say."
> > I could believe that, yeah, sure. But what you're giving people is
> > pure garbage -- and like I asked, is "Jessica" still alive? Because
> > that matters to us.
> Is this the royal "us" or just you, and maybe your wish list of
> potential fetlife partners? Not that I'd pity that kind of life
> choices, everyone should get to live the way they want, as long as it
> doesn't harm or interferes with others, like trying to switch some 1%
> linguistic meme for the general consensus. In that case I'd hate you as
> much as the financial one percenters.
>
> Anyway, I am not answerable to your ridiculous allegations, like you're
> some weird American district attorney heaping more false stuff upon
> their victims in the hope they "confess" and tell the "truth".

Please cease and desist contacting me via this Usenet newsgroup.
(I know this seems "hypocritical", but it is sound advice considering
any conflicts of interest you are "potentiating" by anonymous contact
to an individual you have some "named difficulty" with.)

worm food

Feb 11, 2023, 7:11:46 PM2/11/23
Replying for posterity.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 2, 2023, 5:36:30 PM4/2/23
Murderous dipshit, words don't work like that.