This NG is a lie!

John Flynn

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
"Possessive its, why are you so often wrongly spelled?"

See?

Possessive its has no apostrophe? Lies, pure lies.

--
johnF

"Trochee, I think. Don't quote me on that."
-- Ben Wolfson, APIHNA, 6 Jan 2000

Polgara The Sorceress

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
In article <389DB402...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,

You don't seem to be taking the news very well, my friend. Alas.
You've been spending too much time with your neato English usage book
again. Sometimes ignorance IS bliss, you know.

--

Smilies!

Laury ;-> <who is presently enjoying *her* neato book on Canadian
English Usage!>

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

John Flynn

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
Polgara The Sorceress wrote:

> In article <389DB402...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,
> John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> "Possessive its, why are you so often wrongly spelled?"
>>
>> See?
>>
>> Possessive its has no apostrophe? Lies, pure lies.
>

> You don't seem to be taking the news very well, my friend. Alas.
> You've been spending too much time with your neato English usage
> book again. Sometimes ignorance IS bliss, you know.

Book? Singular? Laury, you insult me, you really do.

[That rather twee "neato" irritated me a bit too, but I won't mention
it any further since you ARE Canadian.]

Polgara The Sorceress

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
In article <38A1C99E...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,

John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Polgara The Sorceress wrote:
>
> > In article <389DB402...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,
> > John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> "Possessive its, why are you so often wrongly spelled?"
> >>
> >> See?
> >>
> >> Possessive its has no apostrophe? Lies, pure lies.
> >
> > You don't seem to be taking the news very well, my friend. Alas.
> > You've been spending too much time with your neato English usage
> > book again. Sometimes ignorance IS bliss, you know.
>
> Book? Singular? Laury, you insult me, you really do.

Good Lord man, how many of those neato books have you got then???

Gee, if *that's* all it takes to insult you then I wouldn't have needed
to associate your first name with a waste disposal facility, then would
I?

> [That rather twee "neato" irritated me a bit too, but I won't mention
> it any further since you ARE Canadian.]

Your point about me being Canadian is what, in particular? How does
that connect to my usage of "neato?" You won't allow me to use the
word "neat" in such a descriptive capacity, so what's wrong
with "neato" instead? Should I use "coolish" instead?

This seems a good time to introduce the word "BELLYBUTTON" in the
argument... Only because I know how much you *LOVE* that word! :-)

And "twee" means what? Another of your clever Brit words, perhaps?

> --
> johnF
>
> "Trochee, I think. Don't quote me on that."
> -- Ben Wolfson, APIHNA, 6 Jan 2000

--

Smilies!

Laury ;-> <who is still enjoying her NEATO book on Canadian English
Usage.>

J (& H) Caws-Elwitt

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, John Flynn wrote:

<ordinary snip>

> [That rather twee "neato"

<super-snip>

I'm curious as to the general-usage connotations of that word "twee". In
underground music vocabulary, it's become the term ("twee", adjective;
"twee-pop", noun) for a genre of understated, concise, simply-arranged,
often unpolished, always ingenuous-sounding pop. Outside of the music
"scene", I've rarely if ever heard the word, perhaps because I live in the
U.S. (I seem to think that it's British in origin and, predominantly, in
its provenance.[1] Is this correct?)

jonathan (jc-e)
http://www.epix.net/~hce/jhumor.html

[1] *inadvertent* it's/its sentence! (:v>

John Flynn

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
"J (& H) Caws-Elwitt" wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, John Flynn wrote:
>
> <ordinary snip>
>
>> [That rather twee "neato"
>
> <super-snip>
>
> I'm curious as to the general-usage connotations of that word "twee".
> In underground music vocabulary, it's become the term ("twee",
> adjective; "twee-pop", noun) for a genre of understated, concise,
> simply-arranged, often unpolished, always ingenuous-sounding pop.
> Outside of the music "scene", I've rarely if ever heard the word,
> perhaps because I live in the U.S. (I seem to think that it's
> British in origin and, predominantly, in its provenance.[1] Is this
> correct?)

I've always used "twee" since... since... since I can remember. I'm
at work right now, so the only dictionary I can get to says this for
TWEE:

"Sweet, dainty, chic. Now chiefly derog., affectedly dainty or
quaint."

And that's about how I normally use it. It's not a word I use every
day, though... perhaps once every three years. Or thereabouts. On
average.

I was trying to encapsulate the feeling that "neato" creates in me
when I hear or read it.

> [1] *inadvertent* it's/its sentence! (:v>

Hang around The Apihna Arms for long enough and you start creating
it's/its sentences without even realising it. It's infectious and
its grip is spreading, spreading throughout the land.

Barry in Indy

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
In article <38A297B3...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,

John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Hang around The Apihna Arms for long enough and you start creating
> it's/its sentences without even realising it. It's infectious and
> its grip is spreading, spreading throughout the land.

For its relevance, I must say that no, it's not!

Barry in Indy

Jens Ayton

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
John Flynn wrote:

> Hang around The Apihna Arms for long enough and you start creating
> it's/its sentences without even realising it. It's infectious and
> its grip is spreading, spreading throughout the land.'

Its day has come - and it's about time, too.

--
Jens Ayton, Fratello di Vetinari

Browsing? Visit <http://www.thehungersite.com>.

kevin...@my-deja.com

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
In article <87snpe$1vi$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Polgara The Sorceress <polgara_th...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <38A1C99E...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,

> John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > Polgara The Sorceress wrote:

> > > You don't seem to be taking the news very well, my friend. Alas.
> > > You've been spending too much time with your neato English usage
> > > book again. Sometimes ignorance IS bliss, you know.
> >
> > Book? Singular? Laury, you insult me, you really do.
>
> Good Lord man, how many of those neato books have you got then???
>
> Gee, if *that's* all it takes to insult you then I wouldn't have
needed
> to associate your first name with a waste disposal facility, then
would
> I?
>
> > [That rather twee "neato" irritated me a bit too, but I won't
mention
> > it any further since you ARE Canadian.]
>
> Your point about me being Canadian is what, in particular? How does
> that connect to my usage of "neato?" You won't allow me to use the
> word "neat" in such a descriptive capacity, so what's wrong
> with "neato" instead? Should I use "coolish" instead?
>
> This seems a good time to introduce the word "BELLYBUTTON" in the
> argument... Only because I know how much you *LOVE* that word! :-)
>
> And "twee" means what? Another of your clever Brit words, perhaps?
>
> > --
> > johnF
> >
> > "Trochee, I think. Don't quote me on that."
> > -- Ben Wolfson, APIHNA, 6 Jan 2000
>
> --
>
> Smilies!
>
> Laury ;-> <who is still enjoying her NEATO book on Canadian English
> Usage.>

Oh come on, Polgara, stop being so *Canadian*. If you can't take the
Knox, stay out of the presbytery... Sorry :-)

Please stick around though -- I want to know what's in that neato book
of yours!

Kevin Flynn,

Polgara The Sorceress

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
In article <8824uv$sg$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
kevin...@my-deja.com wrote:

[snippikins]

> Oh come on, Polgara, stop being so *Canadian*. If you can't take the
> Knox, stay out of the presbytery... Sorry :-)

Lord! Not *another* Flynn that's going to pick on a poor, defenseless
sorceress who is lacking a champion in this arena!

> Please stick around though -- I want to know what's in that neato book
> of yours!

Oh! Never mind. You seem a decent sort! Especially for wanting to
know what's in my book AND for calling it "neato!" Just as long as you
don't start quoting bits like "Girl, Don't go away mad.../Girl, just go
away/" from Motley Crue's Dr. Feelgood album, I don't mind!

Was there anything in particular you wanted to know? You can ask me
here, via e-mail or ICQ if you like.

--

Smilies!

Laury ;-> <who can't BELIEVE she just quoted Motley Crue...>

John Flynn

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:

> Laury ;-> <who can't BELIEVE she just quoted Motley Crue...>

You missed out the unnecessary umlauts. There are about five of them, I
think (and only four vowels... YOU work it out).

Polgara The Sorceress

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
In article <38A53A50...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,

John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:
>
> > Laury ;-> <who can't BELIEVE she just quoted Motley Crue...>
>
> You missed out the unnecessary umlauts. There are about five of
>them, I
> think (and only four vowels... YOU work it out).

Mötley Crüe. Ok??? I didn't think they would turn out with the proper
codes over the NG so I didn't put them in.

> --
> johnF
>
> "Trochee, I think. Don't quote me on that."
> -- Ben Wolfson, APIHNA, 6 Jan 2000

--

Smilies!

Laury ;-> <who is hoping that will satisfy her apihna stalker...>

Jens Ayton

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
John Flynn wrote:

> Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:
>
> > Laury ;-> <who can't BELIEVE she just quoted Motley Crue...>
>
> You missed out the unnecessary umlauts. There are about five of them, I
> think (and only four vowels... YOU work it out).

Extremely uncomfortable for those of us who use umlauts for more
interesting uses than decoration... (Not to mention the general weirdess
of "üe" from a German POV.)

John Flynn

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Jens Ayton wrote:

> John Flynn wrote:
>
>> Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:
>>
>>> Laury ;-> <who can't BELIEVE she just quoted Motley Crue...>
>>
>> You missed out the unnecessary umlauts. There are about five of
>> them, I think (and only four vowels... YOU work it out).
>
> Extremely uncomfortable for those of us who use umlauts for more
> interesting uses than decoration... (Not to mention the general
> weirdess of "üe" from a German POV.)

I keep reading that as "a German POW."

Steven M. O'Neill

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>Hey! That's MY name for YOU! You plagiarising Apihna Stalker*, you!
>
>Get your own insults, or I'll be forced to do some unspeakable things**
>in retribution and as compensation for loss of earnings.***
>
>* "The Apihna Stalker", and all representations thereof, (c) 2000,
> John Peter Flynn
>** Involving Marmite(tm), probably.
>*** Which came out as "earrings" the first time I typed it.

I know we discussed this a while ago, but I wasn't in the mood then.

I much prefer the [1] notation; Since the asterisks can't be made
into superscripts, I always confuse the single for a lopsided
asterisk of *emphasis*.
--
Steven O'Neill ste...@panix.com
[1] Had this been an actual footnote, this sentence would be full of

John Flynn

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:

> Laury ;-> <who is hoping that will satisfy her apihna stalker...>

Hey! That's MY name for YOU! You plagiarising Apihna Stalker*, you!

Get your own insults, or I'll be forced to do some unspeakable things**
in retribution and as compensation for loss of earnings.***

* "The Apihna Stalker", and all representations thereof, (c) 2000,
John Peter Flynn
** Involving Marmite(tm), probably.
*** Which came out as "earrings" the first time I typed it.

John Larkin

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
On 12 Feb 2000 13:04:18 -0500, ste...@panix.com (Steven M. O'Neill)
wrote:

|John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
|>Hey! That's MY name for YOU! You plagiarising Apihna Stalker*, you!
|>
|>Get your own insults, or I'll be forced to do some unspeakable things**
|>in retribution and as compensation for loss of earnings.***
|>
|>* "The Apihna Stalker", and all representations thereof, (c) 2000,
|> John Peter Flynn
|>** Involving Marmite(tm), probably.
|>*** Which came out as "earrings" the first time I typed it.
|

|I know we discussed this a while ago, but I wasn't in the mood then.
|
|I much prefer the [1] notation; Since the asterisks can't be made
|into superscripts, I always confuse the single for a lopsided
|asterisk of *emphasis*.

And there's always the null footnote[0], handy when one is feeling
erudite and lazy at the same time.

John

[0]

Polgara The Sorceress

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
In article <38A59EC9...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,
John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> John Flynn wrote:
>
> > Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:
> >
> > > Laury ;-> <who is hoping that will satisfy her apihna stalker...>
> >
> > Hey! That's MY name for YOU! You plagiarising Apihna Stalker*,
>>you!

Vide infra for my response to your statement, Commander.

> > Get your own insults, or I'll be forced to do some unspeakable
>>things**
> > in retribution and as compensation for loss of earnings.***
> >
> > * "The Apihna Stalker", and all representations thereof, (c) 2000,
> > John Peter Flynn
> > ** Involving Marmite(tm), probably.
> > *** Which came out as "earrings" the first time I typed it.

Well, if you're into that sort of thing...

> > --
> > johnF
> >
> > "Trochee, I think. Don't quote me on that."
> > -- Ben Wolfson, APIHNA, 6 Jan 2000

My response:

--

Smilies!

Laury :-> <who really didn't have anything to say, so she didn't!>

P.S. Big, wet, sloppy SMILIES to you John Peter! :-)

John Flynn

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
John Larkin wrote:

> And there's always the null footnote[0], handy when one is feeling
> erudite and lazy at the same time.
>
> John
>
> [0]

Depends on your operating system, doesn't it? I would use a footnote
with nothing in it if I wanted a null one[].

[] A bit like this. In fact, a LOT like this. Oh wait, this isn't
null anymore. Forget that.

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

Dr Robin Bignall

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00

"John Flynn" <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:
>
> > Laury ;-> <who is hoping that will satisfy her apihna stalker...>
>
> Hey! That's MY name for YOU! You plagiarising Apihna Stalker*, you!
>
> Get your own insults, or I'll be forced to do some unspeakable things**
> in retribution and as compensation for loss of earnings.***
>
> * "The Apihna Stalker", and all representations thereof, (c) 2000,
> John Peter Flynn
> ** Involving Marmite(tm), probably.
> *** Which came out as "earrings" the first time I typed it.
>
> --
> johnF
>
> "Trochee, I think. Don't quote me on that."
> -- Ben Wolfson, APIHNA, 6 Jan 2000

The earrings are OK, but from here I don't like the look of all of those
metal bits sticking out everywhere, and that red makeup is bizarre*.
--
Wrmst rgds,

RB... (docr...@cwcom.net)

* or did the pound of bricks from the LT of P land too heavily?

John Ward

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
In article <87snpe$1vi$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Polgara The Sorceress <polgara_th...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> And "twee" means what? Another of your clever Brit words, perhaps?

I've scanned my memory for its meaning, and I think it's the Flemish word
for the number two.

--
John M Ward
apihna : It's the only NG that truly knows where its roots lie

John Ward

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
In article <38A2BF00...@dev.null>,

Jens Ayton <sp...@dev.null> wrote:
> John Flynn wrote:
> >
> > Hang around The Apihna Arms for long enough and you start creating
> > it's/its sentences without even realising it. It's infectious and
> > its grip is spreading, spreading throughout the land.'
>
> Its day has come - and it's about time, too.

Actually it's about language, rather than time...

John Ward

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote, in part:

> *** Which came out as "earrings" the first time I typed it.

In that case I think you must need a new earring aid.

sky...@drizzle.com

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Polgara The Sorceress <polgara_th...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:
>>
>> > Laury ;-> <who can't BELIEVE she just quoted Motley Crue...>
>>
>> You missed out the unnecessary umlauts. There are about five of
>>them, I
>> think (and only four vowels... YOU work it out).
>
> Mötley Crüe. Ok??? I didn't think they would turn out with the proper
> codes over the NG so I didn't put them in.

And so they didn't. Some of us (using those benighted, rickety, standard-
compliant newsreaders) appreciated your umlautly[1] restraint. Wonder what
the little question marks look like now that I've quoted them back to the
group?

Kylee
(having a blissfully boring day at work for a change)

[1] No, it's not a word, but I like it so much!

John Flynn

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
John Ward wrote:

> In article <38A2BF00...@dev.null>, Jens Ayton wrote:
>
>> John Flynn wrote:
>>
>>> Hang around The Apihna Arms for long enough and you start creating
>>> it's/its sentences without even realising it. It's infectious and
>>> its grip is spreading, spreading throughout the land.'
>>
>> Its day has come - and it's about time, too.
>
> Actually it's about language, rather than time...

I look at the clock on the wall and its hands are indicating that
it's 11:30am.

--
johnF

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before
breakfast."
-- from _Alice Through the Looking-Glass_, Lewis Carroll

John Flynn

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
Alan Pemberton wrote:

> Polgara The Sorceress <polgara_th...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>

>> And "twee" means what? Another of your clever Brit words, perhaps?
>

> Harking back to the days of "Nationwide" the BBC1 teatime show for
> lovers of British lunacy, there was once a story about two
> delightfully eccentric old ladies who had invented a plastic baffle
> device that fitted to the inside of a toilet bowl to reduce the
> embarrassing splashing sound that such ladies are apparently wont to
> produce in those circumstances.
>
> They had named their invention a "twee" thus encapsulating the whole
> story into one word, and including the obligatory Nationwide pun.
> Stangely I've never seen any twees on sale in any supermarket.
> Perhaps they're only sold in the kind of shop frequented by eccentric
> self-conscious old ladies.

Talking of Nationwide... isn't it irritating when Richard Stilgoe
appears on Countdown and thinks he is so cute making anagrams of the
contestants' names? I'd like to see him try with mine. Hahaha! That
would wipe the smug smile from his face!

--
johnF
(Full name "John Flynn" -- anti-anagrammatic. Well... as long as one

Polgara The Sorceress

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
In article <38AA9FF2...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>, John
Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

[snip

>--
>johnF
>(Full name "John Flynn" -- anti-anagrammatic. Well... as long
>as one
> stays within normal English words, that is)

What sort of "abnormal" English words have you tried? Have you
tried buying a vowel? I'm sure Vanna would give you a couple
that are left-overs after the taping of Wheel of Fortune, if you
asked nicely!

-- [cut along the dotted line]

Smilies!

Laury :-> <who can only imagine what things lie in wait as
anagrams in her full name...>

"A contented mind, is a continual feast."
-- Billy Browne.

Sue

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
Alan Pemberton <spa...@Pembers.Freeserve.co.uk.invalid> writes

>John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I look at the clock on the wall and its hands are indicating that
>> it's 11:30am.
>
>Half past eleven is its opening time.

Does a little cuckoo then pop out?

--
Sue

Polgara The Sorceress

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
In article <jBbvl4AK...@sjob.demon.co.uk>, Sue
<S...@sjob.demon.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

>>Half past eleven is its opening time.
>
>Does a little cuckoo then pop out?

I suppose it depends on how drunk everyone is by closing time...

-- [cut along the dotted line]

Smilies!

Laury :->

"You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your
head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair."
-- Billy Browne

John Flynn

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
Polgara The Sorceress wrote, in part:

> Laury :-> <who can only imagine what things lie in wait as

> anagrams in her full name...>

You asked for it...

[Note, that once a combination of words has been listed, only that
particular permutation will be found. E.g. "A EUREKA WELL LYE" is the
first entry, so there won't be "EUREKA A WELL LYE" listed anywhere
else. Otherwise... the list would be incredibly long]

A EUREKA WELL LYE
A EUREKA WE'LL LYE
A LEEWAY EEL LURK
A LEEWAY ELK RULE
A LEEWAY ELK LURE
A LEAK RULE LYE WE
A LEAK LURE LYE WE
A KALE RULE LYE WE
A KALE LURE LYE WE
A LAKE RULE LYE WE
A LAKE LURE LYE WE
A RAKE EWE YE LULL
A RAKE WEE YE LULL
A RAKE EYE WE LULL
A WAKE EULER LYLE
A WAKE EULER YELL
A WAKE E'ER YE LULL
A WEAK EULER LYLE
A WEAK EULER YELL
A WEAK E'ER YE LULL
A ALE EEL LUKE WRY
A ALE EWE LYE LURK
A ALE WEE LYE LURK
A ALE KYLE RULE WE
A ALE KYLE LURE WE
A LAUREL WEEK LYE
A LAUREL EWE KYLE
A LAUREL WEE KYLE
A LAUREL ELK WE YE
A ALLURE WEEK LYE
A ALLURE EWE KYLE
A ALLURE WEE KYLE
A ALLURE ELK WE YE
A WALLER EYE LUKE
A ALLEY WEEK RULE
A ALLEY WEEK LURE
A ALLEY WE'RE LUKE
A ALLEY WERE LUKE
A REAL ELK YULE WE
A REAL LUKE LYE WE
A LEAR ELK YULE WE
A LEAR LUKE LYE WE
A EARL ELK YULE WE
A EARL LUKE LYE WE
A LAWYER EEL LUKE
A LAUE EEL ELK WRY
A LAUE WELLER KEY
A LAUE WE'RE KELLY
A LAUE WERE KELLY
A WALE EEL YE LURK
A WALE EULER KYLE
A WALE LEERY LUKE
A WALE ELK RULE YE
A WALE ELK LURE YE
A WEAL EEL YE LURK
A WEAL EULER KYLE
A WEAL LEERY LUKE
A WEAL ELK RULE YE
A WEAL ELK LURE YE
A YALE EEL WE LURK
A YALE ELK RULE WE
A YALE ELK LURE WE
A ERA WEEK YE LULL
A ERA EWE KEY LULL
A ERA WEE KEY LULL
A ERA LUKE WELL YE
A ERA LUKE WE'LL YE
A ERA LUKE LYLE WE
A ERA LUKE YELL WE
A RAE WEEK YE LULL
A RAE EWE KEY LULL
A RAE WEE KEY LULL
A RAE LUKE WELL YE
A RAE LUKE WE'LL YE
A RAE LUKE LYLE WE
A RAE LUKE YELL WE
A ARE WEEK YE LULL
A ARE EWE KEY LULL
A ARE WEE KEY LULL
A ARE LUKE WELL YE
A ARE LUKE WE'LL YE
A ARE LUKE LYLE WE
A ARE LUKE YELL WE
A EAR WEEK YE LULL
A EAR EWE KEY LULL
A EAR WEE KEY LULL
A EAR LUKE WELL YE
A EAR LUKE WE'LL YE
A EAR LUKE LYLE WE
A EAR LUKE YELL WE
A UREA ELK WELL YE
A UREA ELK WE'LL YE
A UREA ELK LYLE WE
A UREA ELK YELL WE
A AWE KELLER YULE
A AWE KELLEY RULE
A AWE KELLEY LURE
A AWE REEK YE LULL
A AWE EEL LYE LURK
A AWE EULER KELLY
A AWE E'ER KEY LULL
A AWE ELK RULE LYE
A AWE ELK LURE LYE
A AYE REEK WE LULL
A AYE WELLER LUKE
A YEA REEK WE LULL
A YEA WELLER LUKE
A LARK EEL YULE WE
A KARL EEL YULE WE
A WALK EEL RULE YE
A WALK EEL LURE YE
A ARK EWE EYE LULL
A ARK WEE EYE LULL
A AUK EEL WELL RYE
A AUK EEL WE'LL RYE
A AUK REEL WELL YE
A AUK REEL WE'LL YE
A AUK REEL LYLE WE
A AUK REEL YELL WE
A AUK LEER WELL YE
A AUK LEER WE'LL YE
A AUK LEER LYLE WE
A AUK LEER YELL WE
A AUK E'ER WELL LYE
A AUK E'ER WE'LL LYE
A KAY E'ER EWE LULL
A KAY E'ER WEE LULL
A YAK E'ER EWE LULL
A YAK E'ER WEE LULL
A ALL REEK YULE WE
A ALL WEEK RULE YE
A ALL WEEK LURE YE
A ALL EULER KEY WE
A ALL WE'RE LUKE YE
A ALL WERE LUKE YE
A ALL EWE EYE LURK
A ALL EWE LUKE RYE
A ALL EWE KEY RULE
A ALL EWE KEY LURE
A ALL WEE EYE LURK
A ALL WEE LUKE RYE
A ALL WEE KEY RULE
A ALL WEE KEY LURE
A WALL E'ER LUKE YE
A ALLY WEEK EULER
A ALLY E'ER LUKE WE
A LURA KEEL LYE WE
A LURA LEEK LYE WE
A LURA KELLEY EWE
A LURA KELLEY WEE
A LURA EEL KYLE WE
A LURA EWE ELK LYE
A LURA WEE ELK LYE
A RAUL KEEL LYE WE
A RAUL LEEK LYE WE
A RAUL KELLEY EWE
A RAUL KELLEY WEE
A RAUL EEL KYLE WE
A RAUL EWE ELK LYE
A RAUL WEE ELK LYE
A LYRA EEL LUKE WE
A ARYL EEL LUKE WE
A AWL KEEL RULE YE
A AWL KEEL LURE YE
A AWL LEEK RULE YE
A AWL LEEK LURE YE
A AWL EEL EYE LURK
A AWL EEL LUKE RYE
A AWL EEL KEY RULE
A AWL EEL KEY LURE
A AWL REEL LUKE YE
A AWL LEER LUKE YE
A AWL EULER ELK YE
A AWL E'ER ELK YULE
A AWL E'ER LUKE LYE
A AWL EYE ELK RULE
A AWL EYE ELK LURE
A LAW KEEL RULE YE
A LAW KEEL LURE YE
A LAW LEEK RULE YE
A LAW LEEK LURE YE
A LAW EEL EYE LURK
A LAW EEL LUKE RYE
A LAW EEL KEY RULE
A LAW EEL KEY LURE
A LAW REEL LUKE YE
A LAW LEER LUKE YE
A LAW EULER ELK YE
A LAW E'ER ELK YULE
A LAW E'ER LUKE LYE
A LAW EYE ELK RULE
A LAW EYE ELK LURE
A YAWL KEEL EULER
A YAWL LEEK EULER
A LAY KEEL RULE WE
A LAY KEEL LURE WE
A LAY LEEK RULE WE
A LAY LEEK LURE WE
A LAY EEL EWE LURK
A LAY EEL WEE LURK
A LAY REEL LUKE WE
A LAY LEER LUKE WE
A LAY EULER ELK WE
A LAY EWE ELK RULE
A LAY EWE ELK LURE
A LAY WEE ELK RULE
A LAY WEE ELK LURE
A WAR EEL ELK YULE
A WAR EEL LUKE LYE
A RAW EEL ELK YULE
A RAW EEL LUKE LYE
A YAW EEL ELK RULE
A YAW EEL ELK LURE
A WAY EEL ELK RULE
A WAY EEL ELK LURE
AWAKE EULER LYLE
AWAKE EULER YELL
AWAKE E'ER YE LULL
AREA WEEK YE LULL
AREA EWE KEY LULL
AREA WEE KEY LULL
AREA LUKE WELL YE
AREA LUKE WE'LL YE
AREA LUKE LYLE WE
AREA LUKE YELL WE
ALLAY WEEK EULER
ALLAY E'ER LUKE WE
AURAL KEEL LYE WE
AURAL LEEK LYE WE
AURAL KELLEY EWE
AURAL KELLEY WEE
AURAL EEL KYLE WE
AURAL EWE ELK LYE
AURAL WEE ELK LYE
LAURA KEEL LYE WE
LAURA LEEK LYE WE
LAURA KELLEY EWE
LAURA KELLEY WEE
LAURA EEL KYLE WE
LAURA EWE ELK LYE
LAURA WEE ELK LYE
ALWAY KEEL EULER
ALWAY LEEK EULER
AURA KEEL WELL YE
AURA KEEL WE'LL YE
AURA KEEL LYLE WE
AURA KEEL YELL WE
AURA LEEK WELL YE
AURA LEEK WE'LL YE
AURA LEEK LYLE WE
AURA LEEK YELL WE
AURA EEL KELLY WE
AURA EEL KEY WELL
AURA EEL KEY WE'LL
AURA EWE ELK LYLE
AURA EWE ELK YELL
AURA WEE ELK LYLE
AURA WEE ELK YELL
AURA EYE ELK WELL
AURA EYE ELK WE'LL
AWAY EEL ELK RULE
AWAY EEL ELK LURE
EUREKA WALE LYLE
EUREKA WALE YELL
EUREKA WEAL LYLE
EUREKA WEAL YELL
EUREKA YALE WELL
EUREKA YALE WE'LL
EUREKA ALL LYE WE
EUREKA ALLYL EWE
EUREKA ALLYL WEE
EUREKA WALLY EEL
ALLELE AUK RYE WE
LEEWAY LEAK RULE
LEEWAY LEAK LURE
LEEWAY KALE RULE
LEEWAY KALE LURE
LEEWAY LAKE RULE
LEEWAY LAKE LURE
LEEWAY REAL LUKE
LEEWAY LEAR LUKE
LEEWAY EARL LUKE
LEEWAY LURA KEEL
LEEWAY LURA LEEK
LEEWAY RAUL KEEL
LEEWAY RAUL LEEK
LEAK LAUREL WE YE
LEAK ALLURE WE YE
LEAK REAL YULE WE
LEAK LEAR YULE WE
LEAK EARL YULE WE
LEAK LAUE EEL WRY
LEAK WALE RULE YE
LEAK WALE LURE YE
LEAK WEAL RULE YE
LEAK WEAL LURE YE
LEAK YALE RULE WE
LEAK YALE LURE WE
LEAK UREA WELL YE
LEAK UREA WE'LL YE
LEAK UREA LYLE WE
LEAK UREA YELL WE
LEAK AWE RULE LYE
LEAK AWE LURE LYE
LEAK LURA EWE LYE
LEAK LURA WEE LYE
LEAK RAUL EWE LYE
LEAK RAUL WEE LYE
LEAK AWL EULER YE
LEAK AWL E'ER YULE
LEAK AWL EYE RULE
LEAK AWL EYE LURE
LEAK LAW EULER YE
LEAK LAW E'ER YULE
LEAK LAW EYE RULE
LEAK LAW EYE LURE
LEAK LAY EULER WE
LEAK LAY EWE RULE
LEAK LAY EWE LURE
LEAK LAY WEE RULE
LEAK LAY WEE LURE
LEAK WAR EEL YULE
LEAK RAW EEL YULE
LEAK YAW EEL RULE
LEAK YAW EEL LURE
LEAK WAY EEL RULE
LEAK WAY EEL LURE
KALE LAUREL WE YE
KALE ALLURE WE YE
KALE REAL YULE WE
KALE LEAR YULE WE
KALE EARL YULE WE
KALE LAUE EEL WRY
KALE WALE RULE YE
KALE WALE LURE YE
KALE WEAL RULE YE
KALE WEAL LURE YE
KALE YALE RULE WE
KALE YALE LURE WE
KALE UREA WELL YE
KALE UREA WE'LL YE
KALE UREA LYLE WE
KALE UREA YELL WE
KALE AWE RULE LYE
KALE AWE LURE LYE
KALE LURA EWE LYE
KALE LURA WEE LYE
KALE RAUL EWE LYE
KALE RAUL WEE LYE
KALE AWL EULER YE
KALE AWL E'ER YULE
KALE AWL EYE RULE
KALE AWL EYE LURE
KALE LAW EULER YE
KALE LAW E'ER YULE
KALE LAW EYE RULE
KALE LAW EYE LURE
KALE LAY EULER WE
KALE LAY EWE RULE
KALE LAY EWE LURE
KALE LAY WEE RULE
KALE LAY WEE LURE
KALE WAR EEL YULE
KALE RAW EEL YULE
KALE YAW EEL RULE
KALE YAW EEL LURE
KALE WAY EEL RULE
KALE WAY EEL LURE
LAKE LAUREL WE YE
LAKE ALLURE WE YE
LAKE REAL YULE WE
LAKE LEAR YULE WE
LAKE EARL YULE WE
LAKE LAUE EEL WRY
LAKE WALE RULE YE
LAKE WALE LURE YE
LAKE WEAL RULE YE
LAKE WEAL LURE YE
LAKE YALE RULE WE
LAKE YALE LURE WE
LAKE UREA WELL YE
LAKE UREA WE'LL YE
LAKE UREA LYLE WE
LAKE UREA YELL WE
LAKE AWE RULE LYE
LAKE AWE LURE LYE
LAKE LURA EWE LYE
LAKE LURA WEE LYE
LAKE RAUL EWE LYE
LAKE RAUL WEE LYE
LAKE AWL EULER YE
LAKE AWL E'ER YULE
LAKE AWL EYE RULE
LAKE AWL EYE LURE
LAKE LAW EULER YE
LAKE LAW E'ER YULE
LAKE LAW EYE RULE
LAKE LAW EYE LURE
LAKE LAY EULER WE
LAKE LAY EWE RULE
LAKE LAY EWE LURE
LAKE LAY WEE RULE
LAKE LAY WEE LURE
LAKE WAR EEL YULE
LAKE RAW EEL YULE
LAKE YAW EEL RULE
LAKE YAW EEL LURE
LAKE WAY EEL RULE
LAKE WAY EEL LURE
LEAKY ALE RULE WE
LEAKY ALE LURE WE
LEAKY LAUREL EWE
LEAKY LAUREL WEE
LEAKY ALLURE EWE
LEAKY ALLURE WEE
LEAKY WALE EULER
LEAKY WEAL EULER
LEAKY LURA EEL WE
LEAKY RAUL EEL WE
RAKE LAUE WELL YE
RAKE LAUE WE'LL YE
RAKE LAUE LYLE WE
RAKE LAUE YELL WE
RAKE AWE EYE LULL
RAKE AYE EWE LULL
RAKE AYE WEE LULL
RAKE YEA EWE LULL
RAKE YEA WEE LULL
RAKE ALL EWE YULE
RAKE ALL WEE YULE
RAKE AWL EEL YULE
RAKE LAW EEL YULE
WAKE ALE RULE LYE
WAKE ALE LURE LYE
WAKE ALLEY EULER
WAKE ERA EYE LULL
WAKE RAE EYE LULL
WAKE ARE EYE LULL
WAKE EAR EYE LULL
WAKE AYE E'ER LULL
WAKE YEA E'ER LULL
WAKE ALL EULER YE
WAKE ALL E'ER YULE
WAKE ALL EYE RULE
WAKE ALL EYE LURE
WAKE LURA EEL LYE
WAKE RAUL EEL LYE
WAKE LAY EEL RULE
WAKE LAY EEL LURE
WEAK ALE RULE LYE
WEAK ALE LURE LYE
WEAK ALLEY EULER
WEAK ERA EYE LULL
WEAK RAE EYE LULL
WEAK ARE EYE LULL
WEAK EAR EYE LULL
WEAK AYE E'ER LULL
WEAK YEA E'ER LULL
WEAK ALL EULER YE
WEAK ALL E'ER YULE
WEAK ALL EYE RULE
WEAK ALL EYE LURE
WEAK LURA EEL LYE
WEAK RAUL EEL LYE
WEAK LAY EEL RULE
WEAK LAY EEL LURE
ALE LAUREL KEY WE
ALE ALLURE KEY WE
ALE LAUE KEEL WRY
ALE LAUE LEEK WRY
ALE WALE EYE LURK
ALE WALE LUKE RYE
ALE WALE KEY RULE
ALE WALE KEY LURE
ALE WEAL EYE LURK
ALE WEAL LUKE RYE
ALE WEAL KEY RULE
ALE WEAL KEY LURE
ALE YALE EWE LURK
ALE YALE WEE LURK
ALE UREA KELLY WE
ALE UREA KEY WELL
ALE UREA KEY WE'LL
ALE WEAR ELK YULE
ALE WEAR LUKE LYE
ALE WARE ELK YULE
ALE WARE LUKE LYE
ALE AWE KYLE RULE
ALE AWE KYLE LURE
ALE LARK EWE YULE
ALE LARK WEE YULE
ALE KARL EWE YULE
ALE KARL WEE YULE
ALE WALK EULER YE
ALE WALK E'ER YULE
ALE WALK EYE RULE
ALE WALK EYE LURE
ALE AUK WELLER YE
ALE AUK WE'RE LYLE
ALE AUK WE'RE YELL
ALE AUK WERE LYLE
ALE AUK WERE YELL
ALE LURA WEEK LYE
ALE LURA EWE KYLE
ALE LURA WEE KYLE
ALE LURA ELK WE YE
ALE RAUL WEEK LYE
ALE RAUL EWE KYLE
ALE RAUL WEE KYLE
ALE RAUL ELK WE YE
ALE LYRA EWE LUKE
ALE LYRA WEE LUKE
ALE ARYL EWE LUKE
ALE ARYL WEE LUKE
ALE AWL REEK YULE
ALE AWL EULER KEY
ALE LAW REEK YULE
ALE LAW EULER KEY
ALE YAWL E'ER LUKE
ALE LAY WEEK RULE
ALE LAY WEEK LURE
ALE LAY WE'RE LUKE
ALE LAY WERE LUKE
ALE WAR KEEL YULE
ALE WAR LEEK YULE
ALE RAW KEEL YULE
ALE RAW LEEK YULE
ALE WARY EEL LUKE
ALE AWRY EEL LUKE
ALE YAW KEEL RULE
ALE YAW KEEL LURE
ALE YAW LEEK RULE
ALE YAW LEEK LURE
ALE YAW REEL LUKE
ALE YAW LEER LUKE
ALE YAW EULER ELK
ALE WAY KEEL RULE
ALE WAY KEEL LURE
ALE WAY LEEK RULE
ALE WAY LEEK LURE
ALE WAY REEL LUKE
ALE WAY LEER LUKE
ALE WAY EULER ELK
LAUREL YALE WEEK
LAUREL AWE ELK YE
LAUREL AYE ELK WE
LAUREL YEA ELK WE
LAUREL KAY EEL WE
LAUREL YAK EEL WE
ALLURE YALE WEEK
ALLURE AWE ELK YE
ALLURE AYE ELK WE
ALLURE YEA ELK WE
ALLURE KAY EEL WE
ALLURE YAK EEL WE
WALLER AUK EEL YE
ALLEY ERA LUKE WE
ALLEY RAE LUKE WE
ALLEY ARE LUKE WE
ALLEY EAR LUKE WE
ALLEY UREA ELK WE
ALLEY AUK REEL WE
ALLEY AUK LEER WE
REAL LAUE KYLE WE
REAL WALE LUKE YE
REAL WEAL LUKE YE
REAL YALE LUKE WE
REAL AWE ELK YULE
REAL AWE LUKE LYE
REAL AUK EWE LYLE
REAL AUK EWE YELL
REAL AUK WEE LYLE
REAL AUK WEE YELL
REAL AUK EYE WELL
REAL AUK EYE WE'LL
REAL AWL EYE LUKE
REAL LAW EYE LUKE
REAL LAY EWE LUKE
REAL LAY WEE LUKE
REAL YAW EEL LUKE
REAL WAY EEL LUKE
LEAR LAUE KYLE WE
LEAR WALE LUKE YE
LEAR WEAL LUKE YE
LEAR YALE LUKE WE
LEAR AWE ELK YULE
LEAR AWE LUKE LYE
LEAR AUK EWE LYLE
LEAR AUK EWE YELL
LEAR AUK WEE LYLE
LEAR AUK WEE YELL
LEAR AUK EYE WELL
LEAR AUK EYE WE'LL
LEAR AWL EYE LUKE
LEAR LAW EYE LUKE
LEAR LAY EWE LUKE
LEAR LAY WEE LUKE
LEAR YAW EEL LUKE
LEAR WAY EEL LUKE
EARL LAUE KYLE WE
EARL WALE LUKE YE
EARL WEAL LUKE YE
EARL YALE LUKE WE
EARL AWE ELK YULE
EARL AWE LUKE LYE
EARL AUK EWE LYLE
EARL AUK EWE YELL
EARL AUK WEE LYLE
EARL AUK WEE YELL
EARL AUK EYE WELL
EARL AUK EYE WE'LL
EARL AWL EYE LUKE
EARL LAW EYE LUKE
EARL LAY EWE LUKE
EARL LAY WEE LUKE
EARL YAW EEL LUKE
EARL WAY EEL LUKE
LAWYER LAUE KEEL
LAWYER LAUE LEEK
LAUE WALE ELK RYE
LAUE WEAL ELK RYE
LAUE ERA KELLY WE
LAUE ERA KEY WELL
LAUE ERA KEY WE'LL
LAUE RAE KELLY WE
LAUE RAE KEY WELL
LAUE RAE KEY WE'LL
LAUE ARE KELLY WE
LAUE ARE KEY WELL
LAUE ARE KEY WE'LL
LAUE EAR KELLY WE
LAUE EAR KEY WELL
LAUE EAR KEY WE'LL
LAUE WEAR KELLEY
LAUE WEAR ELK LYE
LAUE WARE KELLEY
LAUE WARE ELK LYE
LAUE LARK EWE LYE
LAUE LARK WEE LYE
LAUE KARL EWE LYE
LAUE KARL WEE LYE
LAUE WALK EEL RYE
LAUE WALK REEL YE
LAUE WALK LEER YE
LAUE WALK E'ER LYE
LAUE ARK EWE LYLE
LAUE ARK EWE YELL
LAUE ARK WEE LYLE
LAUE ARK WEE YELL
LAUE ARK EYE WELL
LAUE ARK EYE WE'LL
LAUE KAY E'ER WELL
LAUE KAY E'ER WE'LL
LAUE YAK E'ER WELL
LAUE YAK E'ER WE'LL
LAUE ALL WEEK RYE
LAUE ALL WE'RE KEY
LAUE ALL WERE KEY
LAUE WALL REEK YE
LAUE WALL E'ER KEY
LAUE ALLY REEK WE
LAUE LYRA KEEL WE
LAUE LYRA LEEK WE
LAUE LYRA EWE ELK
LAUE LYRA WEE ELK
LAUE ARYL KEEL WE
LAUE ARYL LEEK WE
LAUE ARYL EWE ELK
LAUE ARYL WEE ELK
LAUE AWL KEEL RYE
LAUE AWL LEEK RYE
LAUE AWL REEK LYE
LAUE AWL REEL KEY
LAUE AWL LEER KEY
LAUE AWL E'ER KYLE
LAUE LAW KEEL RYE
LAUE LAW LEEK RYE
LAUE LAW REEK LYE
LAUE LAW REEL KEY
LAUE LAW LEER KEY
LAUE LAW E'ER KYLE
LAUE YAWL E'ER ELK
LAUE LAY WE'RE ELK
LAUE LAY WERE ELK
LAUE WAR KEEL LYE
LAUE WAR LEEK LYE
LAUE WAR EEL KYLE
LAUE RAW KEEL LYE
LAUE RAW LEEK LYE
LAUE RAW EEL KYLE
LAUE WARY EEL ELK
LAUE AWRY EEL ELK
LAUE YAW REEL ELK
LAUE YAW LEER ELK
LAUE WAY REEL ELK
LAUE WAY LEER ELK
WALE ERA ELK YULE
WALE ERA LUKE LYE
WALE RAE ELK YULE
WALE RAE LUKE LYE
WALE ARE ELK YULE
WALE ARE LUKE LYE
WALE EAR ELK YULE
WALE EAR LUKE LYE
WALE UREA KELLEY
WALE UREA ELK LYE
WALE AYE EEL LURK
WALE AYE ELK RULE
WALE AYE ELK LURE
WALE YEA EEL LURK
WALE YEA ELK RULE
WALE YEA ELK LURE
WALE ARK EEL YULE
WALE AUK REEL LYE
WALE AUK LEER LYE
WALE AUK E'ER LYLE
WALE AUK E'ER YELL
WALE KAY EEL RULE
WALE KAY EEL LURE
WALE YAK EEL RULE
WALE YAK EEL LURE
WALE LURA KEEL YE
WALE LURA LEEK YE
WALE LURA EEL KEY
WALE LURA EYE ELK
WALE RAUL KEEL YE
WALE RAUL LEEK YE
WALE RAUL EEL KEY
WALE RAUL EYE ELK
WALE LAY E'ER LUKE
WALE RAY EEL LUKE
WEAL ERA ELK YULE
WEAL ERA LUKE LYE
WEAL RAE ELK YULE
WEAL RAE LUKE LYE
WEAL ARE ELK YULE
WEAL ARE LUKE LYE
WEAL EAR ELK YULE
WEAL EAR LUKE LYE
WEAL UREA KELLEY
WEAL UREA ELK LYE
WEAL AYE EEL LURK
WEAL AYE ELK RULE
WEAL AYE ELK LURE
WEAL YEA EEL LURK
WEAL YEA ELK RULE
WEAL YEA ELK LURE
WEAL ARK EEL YULE
WEAL AUK REEL LYE
WEAL AUK LEER LYE
WEAL AUK E'ER LYLE
WEAL AUK E'ER YELL
WEAL KAY EEL RULE
WEAL KAY EEL LURE
WEAL YAK EEL RULE
WEAL YAK EEL LURE
WEAL LURA KEEL YE
WEAL LURA LEEK YE
WEAL LURA EEL KEY
WEAL LURA EYE ELK
WEAL RAUL KEEL YE
WEAL RAUL LEEK YE
WEAL RAUL EEL KEY
WEAL RAUL EYE ELK
WEAL LAY E'ER LUKE
WEAL RAY EEL LUKE
YALE AWE EEL LURK
YALE AWE ELK RULE
YALE AWE ELK LURE
YALE AUK E'ER WELL
YALE AUK E'ER WE'LL
YALE LURA KEEL WE
YALE LURA LEEK WE
YALE LURA EWE ELK
YALE LURA WEE ELK
YALE RAUL KEEL WE
YALE RAUL LEEK WE
YALE RAUL EWE ELK
YALE RAUL WEE ELK
YALE AWL E'ER LUKE
YALE LAW E'ER LUKE
YALE WAR EEL LUKE
YALE RAW EEL LUKE
ERA AWE LUKE LYLE
ERA AWE LUKE YELL
ERA AYE WEEK LULL
ERA AYE LUKE WELL
ERA AYE LUKE WE'LL
ERA YEA WEEK LULL
ERA YEA LUKE WELL
ERA YEA LUKE WE'LL
ERA WALK EEL YULE
ERA ALL WEEK YULE
ERA ALL LUKE WE YE
ERA WALL EYE LUKE
ERA ALLY EWE LUKE
ERA ALLY WEE LUKE
ERA AWL KEEL YULE
ERA AWL LEEK YULE
ERA LAW KEEL YULE
ERA LAW LEEK YULE
ERA YAWL EEL LUKE
RAE AWE LUKE LYLE
RAE AWE LUKE YELL
RAE AYE WEEK LULL
RAE AYE LUKE WELL
RAE AYE LUKE WE'LL
RAE YEA WEEK LULL
RAE YEA LUKE WELL
RAE YEA LUKE WE'LL
RAE WALK EEL YULE
RAE ALL WEEK YULE
RAE ALL LUKE WE YE
RAE WALL EYE LUKE
RAE ALLY EWE LUKE
RAE ALLY WEE LUKE
RAE AWL KEEL YULE
RAE AWL LEEK YULE
RAE LAW KEEL YULE
RAE LAW LEEK YULE
RAE YAWL EEL LUKE
ARE AWE LUKE LYLE
ARE AWE LUKE YELL
ARE AYE WEEK LULL
ARE AYE LUKE WELL
ARE AYE LUKE WE'LL
ARE YEA WEEK LULL
ARE YEA LUKE WELL
ARE YEA LUKE WE'LL
ARE WALK EEL YULE
ARE ALL WEEK YULE
ARE ALL LUKE WE YE
ARE WALL EYE LUKE
ARE ALLY EWE LUKE
ARE ALLY WEE LUKE
ARE AWL KEEL YULE
ARE AWL LEEK YULE
ARE LAW KEEL YULE
ARE LAW LEEK YULE
ARE YAWL EEL LUKE
EAR AWE LUKE LYLE
EAR AWE LUKE YELL
EAR AYE WEEK LULL
EAR AYE LUKE WELL
EAR AYE LUKE WE'LL
EAR YEA WEEK LULL
EAR YEA LUKE WELL
EAR YEA LUKE WE'LL
EAR WALK EEL YULE
EAR ALL WEEK YULE
EAR ALL LUKE WE YE
EAR WALL EYE LUKE
EAR ALLY EWE LUKE
EAR ALLY WEE LUKE
EAR AWL KEEL YULE
EAR AWL LEEK YULE
EAR LAW KEEL YULE
EAR LAW LEEK YULE
EAR YAWL EEL LUKE
UREA AWE ELK LYLE
UREA AWE ELK YELL
UREA AYE ELK WELL
UREA AYE ELK WE'LL
UREA YEA ELK WELL
UREA YEA ELK WE'LL
UREA WALK EEL LYE
UREA KAY EEL WELL
UREA KAY EEL WE'LL
UREA YAK EEL WELL
UREA YAK EEL WE'LL
UREA ALL WEEK LYE
UREA ALL EWE KYLE
UREA ALL WEE KYLE
UREA ALL ELK WE YE
UREA WALL KEEL YE
UREA WALL LEEK YE
UREA WALL EEL KEY
UREA WALL EYE ELK
UREA ALLY KEEL WE
UREA ALLY LEEK WE
UREA ALLY EWE ELK
UREA ALLY WEE ELK
UREA AWL KEEL LYE
UREA AWL LEEK LYE
UREA AWL EEL KYLE
UREA LAW KEEL LYE
UREA LAW LEEK LYE
UREA LAW EEL KYLE
UREA YAWL EEL ELK
WEAR AUK EEL LYLE
WEAR AUK EEL YELL
WEAR ALL EYE LUKE
WEAR LAY EEL LUKE
WARE AUK EEL LYLE
WARE AUK EEL YELL
WARE ALL EYE LUKE
WARE LAY EEL LUKE
YEAR AUK EEL WELL
YEAR AUK EEL WE'LL
YEAR ALL EWE LUKE
YEAR ALL WEE LUKE
YEAR AWL EEL LUKE
YEAR LAW EEL LUKE
AWE AYE REEK LULL
AWE YEA REEK LULL
AWE LARK EEL YULE
AWE KARL EEL YULE
AWE AUK REEL LYLE
AWE AUK REEL YELL
AWE AUK LEER LYLE
AWE AUK LEER YELL
AWE ALL REEK YULE
AWE ALL EULER KEY
AWE ALLY E'ER LUKE
AWE LURA KEEL LYE
AWE LURA LEEK LYE
AWE LURA EEL KYLE
AWE RAUL KEEL LYE
AWE RAUL LEEK LYE
AWE RAUL EEL KYLE
AWE LYRA EEL LUKE
AWE ARYL EEL LUKE
AWE LAY KEEL RULE
AWE LAY KEEL LURE
AWE LAY LEEK RULE
AWE LAY LEEK LURE
AWE LAY REEL LUKE
AWE LAY LEER LUKE
AWE LAY EULER ELK
AYE WALK EEL RULE
AYE WALK EEL LURE
AYE AUK REEL WELL
AYE AUK REEL WE'LL
AYE AUK LEER WELL
AYE AUK LEER WE'LL
AYE ALL WEEK RULE
AYE ALL WEEK LURE
AYE ALL WE'RE LUKE
AYE ALL WERE LUKE
AYE WALL E'ER LUKE
AYE AWL KEEL RULE
AYE AWL KEEL LURE
AYE AWL LEEK RULE
AYE AWL LEEK LURE
AYE AWL REEL LUKE
AYE AWL LEER LUKE
AYE AWL EULER ELK
AYE LAW KEEL RULE
AYE LAW KEEL LURE
AYE LAW LEEK RULE
AYE LAW LEEK LURE
AYE LAW REEL LUKE
AYE LAW LEER LUKE
AYE LAW EULER ELK
YEA WALK EEL RULE
YEA WALK EEL LURE
YEA AUK REEL WELL
YEA AUK REEL WE'LL
YEA AUK LEER WELL
YEA AUK LEER WE'LL
YEA ALL WEEK RULE
YEA ALL WEEK LURE
YEA ALL WE'RE LUKE
YEA ALL WERE LUKE
YEA WALL E'ER LUKE
YEA AWL KEEL RULE
YEA AWL KEEL LURE
YEA AWL LEEK RULE
YEA AWL LEEK LURE
YEA AWL REEL LUKE
YEA AWL LEER LUKE
YEA AWL EULER ELK
YEA LAW KEEL RULE
YEA LAW KEEL LURE
YEA LAW LEEK RULE
YEA LAW LEEK LURE
YEA LAW REEL LUKE
YEA LAW LEER LUKE
YEA LAW EULER ELK
WALK LURA EEL EYE
WALK RAUL EEL EYE
AUK ALL EEL RYE WE
AUK ALL REEL WE YE
AUK ALL LEER WE YE
AUK ALL LEERY EWE
AUK ALL LEERY WEE
AUK ALL E'ER LYE WE
AUK ALLYL E'ER EWE
AUK ALLYL E'ER WEE
AUK RALLY EEL EWE
AUK RALLY EEL WEE
AUK WALL REEL EYE
AUK WALL LEER EYE
AUK WALLY EEL E'ER
AUK ALLY EEL WE'RE
AUK ALLY EEL WERE
AUK ALLY REEL EWE
AUK ALLY REEL WEE
AUK ALLY LEER EWE
AUK ALLY LEER WEE
AUK AWL EEL LEERY
AUK LAW EEL LEERY
AUK YAWL EEL REEL
AUK YAWL EEL LEER
KAY ALL EULER EWE
KAY ALL EULER WEE
KAY AWL EEL EULER
KAY LAW EEL EULER
YAK ALL EULER EWE
YAK ALL EULER WEE
YAK AWL EEL EULER
YAK LAW EEL EULER
ALL LURA WEEK EYE
ALL RAUL WEEK EYE
LURA AWL KEEL EYE
LURA AWL LEEK EYE
LURA LAW KEEL EYE
LURA LAW LEEK EYE
LURA LAY KEEL EWE
LURA LAY KEEL WEE
LURA LAY LEEK EWE
LURA LAY LEEK WEE
LURA LAY WEEK EEL
LURA YAW KEEL EEL
LURA YAW LEEK EEL
LURA WAY KEEL EEL
LURA WAY LEEK EEL
RAUL AWL KEEL EYE
RAUL AWL LEEK EYE
RAUL LAW KEEL EYE
RAUL LAW LEEK EYE
RAUL LAY KEEL EWE
RAUL LAY KEEL WEE
RAUL LAY LEEK EWE
RAUL LAY LEEK WEE
RAUL LAY WEEK EEL
RAUL YAW KEEL EEL
RAUL YAW LEEK EEL
RAUL WAY KEEL EEL
RAUL WAY LEEK EEL

--
johnF

John Flynn

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
Sue wrote:

> Alan Pemberton <spa...@Pembers.Freeserve.co.uk.invalid> writes
>
>> John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> I look at the clock on the wall and its hands are indicating that
>>> it's 11:30am.
>>

>> Half past eleven is its opening time.
>
> Does a little cuckoo then pop out?

This had better not be one of those euphemism thingies.

Polgara The Sorceress

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00

>You asked for it...
>
>[Note, that once a combination of words has been listed, only
>that
>particular permutation will be found. E.g. "A EUREKA WELL LYE"
>is the
>first entry, so there won't be "EUREKA A WELL LYE" listed
>anywhere
>else. Otherwise... the list would be incredibly long]

Yes, I asked for it... Thanks! Wow! Please tell me that you
have a program or some such thing that allowed you to generate
that great huge list of over 1000 words. Puh-leeaassee!

Thanks again, John, it's much appreciated for its thoroughness!

--

Smilies!

RAUL LAY LEEK EWE <who is glad she didn't throw in a middle name
like "Ermengarde" to add to the brew... :-) >

"The only fellow who should rely on pull, is the dentist."

John Flynn

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
Polgara The Sorceress wrote:

> John Flynn wrote:
>
>> You asked for it...
>>
>> [Note, that once a combination of words has been listed, only that
>> particular permutation will be found. E.g. "A EUREKA WELL LYE" is
>> the first entry, so there won't be "EUREKA A WELL LYE" listed
>> anywhere else. Otherwise... the list would be incredibly long]
>

> Yes, I asked for it... Thanks! Wow! Please tell me that you
> have a program or some such thing that allowed you to generate
> that great huge list of over 1000 words. Puh-leeaassee!

There are a few Internet WWW sites that do anagramming. The one that
I can always remember without any searching through bookmarks or on
scraps of paper is:

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html

but it only allows up to (I think) 30 characters.

Be warned, though: if you put in a name or phrase with lots of
occurences of common letters (e.g. A, S, T, E) the list will be VERY
large. Your name produced a fairly small list in comparison to some of
the ones I've had returned.

--
johnF
(Try JOHN FLYNN and see what that site says!)

John Flynn

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
Alan Pemberton wrote:

> Cringiest Stilgoe moment was on Nationwide when Valerie Singleton had
> to play straight man to one of his tortuous exchanges about adverts
> in Spain which ended with the punch line "It all helps the Dago buy,
> Val."
>
> She nearly punched him, anyway.

She probably did, off camera.

--
johnF

Jens Ayton

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
John Flynn wrote:

> [Note, that once a combination of words has been listed, only that
> particular permutation will be found. E.g. "A EUREKA WELL LYE" is the
> first entry, so there won't be "EUREKA A WELL LYE" listed anywhere
> else. Otherwise... the list would be incredibly long]

It's a good thing you snipped it so its not incredibly long.

--
Jens Ayton

Relieve guilt and hunger in one fell swoop: http://www.thehungersite.com

John Ward

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
In article <1448d32e...@usw-ex0103-024.remarq.com>,

Polgara The Sorceress <laurelee...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> In article <jBbvl4AK...@sjob.demon.co.uk>, Sue
> <S...@sjob.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> [snip]

> >>Half past eleven is its opening time.

> >Does a little cuckoo then pop out?
>

> I suppose it depends on how drunk everyone is by closing time...

It's unlikely that they'd notice its appearance anyway, as they would
probably be groundhugging by then.

Barry in Indy

Feb 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/18/00
In article <38AC588E...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk>,

John Flynn <joh...@flynndins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> (Try JOHN FLYNN and see what that site says!)

Amazing, John! The list was huge! Here are the first few results:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Barry in Indy

Jens Ayton

Apr 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/5/00
John P. Gilliver:

>>> Mötley Crüe. Ok??? I didn't think they would turn out with the proper
>>> codes over the NG so I didn't put them in.
>>
>> And so they didn't. Some of us (using those benighted, rickety, standard-
>> compliant newsreaders) appreciated your umlautly[1] restraint. Wonder what
>> the little question marks look like now that I've quoted them back to the
>> group?
>
> Well, here, they came through as (I presume) initially intended! (An o
> and a u umlaut.)
>
> Though I agree with the principle of using standard-compliant software.
> (For example, one that knows about dash-dash-space .sig separators!)

For another example, one (sic) that knows about ISO-8859-1 character encoding.

--
Jens Ayton

"Ma now once (41)vorrei make to be worth my reasons of endured cakes and
the damage that they have made me in the deep one of my being."