On aggregate...

Graham.

Oct 8, 2022, 12:47:22 PM10/8/22

...how fewer cars would have to be towed away, if the warning was
timely, rather than sophisticated?

https://ibb.co/rZBFGyd

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

J. P. Gilliver

May 4, 2023, 3:32:34 PM5/4/23
In message <e5a3kh19n5ct0re80...@4ax.com> at Sat, 8 Oct
2022 17:47:21, Graham. <graham...@mail.com> writes

>...how fewer cars would have to be towed away, if the warning was
>timely, rather than sophisticated?
>
>https://ibb.co/rZBFGyd

Was the road surface being repaired with aggregate?

AIAOA (am I alone on APIHNA) is thinking, when hearing that a football
team have won or lost "on aggregate", that playing on gravel could be
quite painful?

There should be a place on the ballot paper for 'None of the above', and if
enough people filled that in, the system might start to change. - Jeremy
Paxman in RT, 2014/1/25-31

Graham.

May 26, 2023, 7:35:04 AM5/26/23
"J. P. Gilliver" <G6...@255soft.uk> Wrote in message:
> In message <e5a3kh19n5ct0re80...@4ax.com> at Sat, 8 Oct 2022 17:47:21, Graham. <graham...@mail.com> writes>>...how fewer cars would have to be towed away, if the warning was>timely, rather than sophisticated?>>https://ibb.co/rZBFGyd>Was the road surface being repaired with aggregate?AIAOA (am I alone on APIHNA) is thinking, when hearing that a football team have won or lost "on aggregate", that playing on gravel could be quite painful?-- J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAfThere should be a place on the ballot paper for 'None of the above', and ifenough people filled that in, the system might start to change. - JeremyPaxman in RT, 2014/1/25-31

Microchips probably. Due to budget considerations, the council are
using a technology called microsurfacing.