Seen on twitter ...

J. P. Gilliver (John)

Mar 8, 2022, 9:21:34 PM3/8/22
"Its National Proofreading Day!"

)-:

I admire him for the constancy of his curiosity, his effortless sense of
authority and his ability to deliver good science without gimmicks.
- Michael Palin on Sir David Attenborough, RT 2016/5/7-13

Steven M. O'Neill

Mar 9, 2022, 2:50:02 PM3/9/22
J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6...@255soft.uk> wrote:
>"Its National Proofreading Day!"
>
>)-:

Sad face? Gave me a chuckle. (I'm easy that way.)

--
obQuay: A mole, bank, or wharf, formed toward the sea, or at
the side of a harbor, river, or other navigable water,

J. P. Gilliver (John)

Mar 10, 2022, 7:46:04 PM3/10/22
On Wed, 9 Mar 2022 at 19:50:01, Steven M. O'Neill <ste...@panix.com>
wrote (my responses usually FOLLOW):
>J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6...@255soft.uk> wrote:
>>"Its National Proofreading Day!"
>>
>>)-:
>
>Sad face? Gave me a chuckle. (I'm easy that way.)

Bittersweet! It appealed to me that it got through on so-called NP Day -
to share that chuckle is why I brought it here from Twitter. But
slightly sad that it did.

I use science as my model here. We will crawl toward the truth without ever
knowing if we are all the way there. - Scott Adams, 2015-3-20