Re: Migrated from Demon but the bills keep coming

1 view

J. P. Gilliver (John)

Jun 6, 2019, 1:01:57 PM6/6/19
In message <qdb3el$6ha$1...@dont-email.me>, Brian Howie
<nos...@b-howie.co.uk> writes:
>On 06/06/2019 13:24, Mike Thomas wrote:
>> I migrated away from Demon at the start of May, a few days into the May-June
>> billing period and naively assumed that Demon would notice I was gone
>>and refund
>> the remaining days. Not so, and now the June-July invoice has arrived - this
>> even extends past the mid-June cut-off date for the service as
>>notified to me by
>> Vodafone's 'head of enterprise transformation'.
>> Internal communications somewhat lacking I think.
>> Ah well, time to engage with 'customer services'.
>>

>I'm the same.Demon pulled my BB at the beginning of May. I got the
>June/July invoice yesterday and curiously enough a March/April one
>which has already been paid. I cancelled the direct debit in May . They
>owe me a couple of days too.
>
>Ironically the tag line on the invoices is "The future is exiting" (sic)
>
>Brian
Took me a while to figure out what the word was _intended_ to be - as
you say, highly ironic given their customers are leaving in droves!
(Well, the drove has left already.)

That ironic mistype was I thought worthy of a crosspost (APIHNA likes
appropriate mis-spellings and the like), so I have.

JPG
--

Three- (or four-) way referendum, if we _have_ to have another one.

(Where has the "treat northern Ireland differently" option gone?)

... the greatest musical festival in the world that doesn't involve mud.
- Eddie Mair, RT 2014/8/16-22

Peter Duncanson

Jun 6, 2019, 1:28:32 PM6/6/19
Thank you!

>--
>

>Three- (or four-) way referendum, if we _have_ to have another one.
>
>(Where has the "treat northern Ireland differently" option gone?)

--
Peter Duncanson, UK
(in alt.possessive.its.has.no.apostrophe)