QUAY

Steven M. O'Neill

May 31, 2021, 12:46:47 PM5/31/21
##### # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # #
# # # # # ####### #
# # # # # # #
#### # ##### # # #

--
Steven O'Neill ste...@panix.com
Brooklyn, NY http://www.panix.com/~steveo

J. P. Gilliver (John)

May 31, 2021, 1:01:30 PM5/31/21
On Mon, 31 May 2021 at 16:46:46, Steven M. O'Neill <ste...@panix.com>
wrote (my responses usually follow points raised):
> ##### # # # # #
># # # # # # # #
># # # # # # # #
># # # # # # #
># # # # # ####### #
># # # # # # #
> #### # ##### # # #

Qué?, as Mañuel might say.

I reckon in a few years we'll have GoogleBum. You'll type in someone's name
and it will show you what their bum looks like. Even if they've never posted a
nude picture, it will reconstruct their bum from bits of their face and leg
and whatever else they can find. - Charlie Brooker, RT 2014/12/13-19

Mack A. Damia

May 31, 2021, 1:20:00 PM5/31/21
Thought about this several years ago as a competitor to Facebook.

"Assbook" (Bumbook) would have photos of bums as you describe.

"Your posterior for posterity."

Steven M. O'Neill

May 31, 2021, 1:25:32 PM5/31/21
J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6...@255soft.uk> wrote:
>On Mon, 31 May 2021 at 16:46:46, Steven M. O'Neill <ste...@panix.com>
>wrote (my responses usually follow points raised):
>>
>Qué?, as Mañuel might say.

¡Quay será, será!