Re: YOU KNOW WHAT FEELS REALLY GOOD?

kensi

May 2, 2020, 1:19:13 AM5/2/20
On 5/1/2020 6:09 PM, Raven wrote:
> Skeeter used his keyboard to write :
>> On Fri, 01 May 2020 17:56:50 -0400, Raven <ra...@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Skeeter submitted this idea :

>>> Wake and bake. <cough>
>>
>> Being retired has it's advantages.
For one, no copy editor looking over your shoulder yelling "possessive
its has no apostrophe, god-damn-you!" or returning your work with
scribbles of red ink everywhere.

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

Mike Fleming

May 2, 2020, 6:19:31 AM5/2/20
In article <etaqaf52e21kjrtf1...@4ax.com>, Skeeter
<Sc...@invalid.invalid> writes:

> On Sat, 2 May 2020 01:19:00 -0400, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
> >On 5/1/2020 6:09 PM, Raven wrote:
> >> Skeeter used his keyboard to write :

> >For one, no copy editor looking over your shoulder yelling "possessive
> >its has no apostrophe, god-damn-you!" or returning your work with
> >scribbles of red ink everywhere.
> >
> was that supposed to mean something?

Only to the literati.

--
Mike Fleming

Mike Fleming

May 2, 2020, 11:09:51 AM5/2/20
In article <dovqafp82a97uubtb...@4ax.com>, Skeeter
<Sc...@invalid.invalid> writes:
> >Only to the retarded
>
> fixed it

Ah, you're envious of the cognoscenti. You should try to let this
bitterness go.

--
Mike Fleming

%

May 2, 2020, 2:25:23 PM5/2/20
are you anybody

J. P. Gilliver (John)

May 2, 2020, 3:25:11 PM5/2/20
On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 08:09:36, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>On Sat, 02 May 2020 11:19:30 +0100, Mike Fleming
><{mike}@tauzero.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>In article <etaqaf52e21kjrtf1...@4ax.com>, Skeeter
>><Sc...@invalid.invalid> writes:

[]

>>> was that supposed to mean something?

Was perfectly comprehensible to me.

>>Only to the retarded
>
>fixed it

You've (incorrectly) altered a line, but not fixed the error that
prompted the addition of this newsgroup.

[What's your guilty pleasure?] Why should you feel guilty about pleasure? -
Michel Roux Jr in Radio Times 2-8 February 2013

%

May 2, 2020, 3:35:35 PM5/2/20
On 2020-05-02 12:24 p.m., J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
> On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 08:09:36, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> On Sat, 02 May 2020 11:19:30 +0100, Mike Fleming
>> <{mike}@tauzero.co.uk> wrote:

> []

> Was perfectly comprehensible to me.
>>>
>>> Only to the retarded
>>
>> fixed it
>
> You've (incorrectly) altered a line, but not fixed the error that
> prompted the addition of this newsgroup.

i want a free poster checker too ,
how did you get talked into ,
correcting text for free

J. P. Gilliver (John)

May 2, 2020, 7:54:46 PM5/2/20
On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 16:19:53, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>On Sat, 2 May 2020 20:24:08 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
><G6...@255soft.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 08:09:36, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>[]

>>Was perfectly comprehensible to me.
>
>see below

>>>fixed it
>>
>>You've (incorrectly) altered a line, but not fixed the error that
>>prompted the addition of this newsgroup.
>
>should I care?

Despite what you think, you obviously _do_ care, or you wouldn't still
be replying! However, _I_ won't see any more of this thread.

G B Shaw said: "Few people think more than two or three times a year; I have
made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week."
(quoted by "Dont Bother" [sic], 2015-8-24.)

%

May 2, 2020, 8:30:53 PM5/2/20
sure you will at least one more time

kensi

May 3, 2020, 2:25:11 AM5/3/20
On 5/2/2020 7:53 PM, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
> On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 16:19:53, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> <G6...@255soft.uk> wrote:
>>> Was perfectly comprehensible to me.
>> see below
>>> You've (incorrectly) altered a line, but not fixed the error that
>>> prompted the addition of this newsgroup.
>> should I care?
>
> Despite what you think, you obviously _do_ care, or you wouldn't still
> be replying!

SPANKY-SPANKY!

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

May 3, 2020, 10:33:51 AM5/3/20
On Sun, 03 May 2020 05:49:05 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

<...>

>Your slurpy slurp is noted.

It's also called a self-reach around. Paul excels at two
things: 'shrooms and self-reach arounds.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

Checkmate

May 3, 2020, 1:53:22 PM5/3/20
Checkmate.

On Sun, 03 May 2020 05:49:05 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
> Your slurpy slurp is noted.

And recorded in The Big Book of Slurpy-Slurps.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc