Re: Taking a LEAK on the Taliban *Might* be as Effective as LEAKING Secret Cables! Maybe AFGHANISTAN Now Will KICK US OUT!!

1 view

Bill Taylor

Jan 13, 2012, 10:12:34 PM1/13/12
In article <10ebcf2e-1452-460c-a173-
240fa1...@o14g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>
Kat <lady...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jan 13, 5:17 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
>
> > Is it just me or do you homosexuals always get all excited when
> > the words, "pee" "piss" "urine" and "leak" are used?
>
> Is that why you felt the need to check out the thread?

A better question would be why are you here...?

Kat

Jan 13, 2012, 10:22:12 PM1/13/12
On Jan 13, 10:12 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
> In article <10ebcf2e-1452-460c-a173-
> 240fa1cd7...@o14g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>
>
> Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 13, 5:17 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
>
> > > Is it just me or do you homosexuals always get all excited when
> > > the words, "pee" "piss" "urine" and "leak" are used?
>
> > Is that why you felt the need to check out the thread?
>
> A better question would be why are you here...?

You cut out the reason for me being here. :P

His post was about Afghanistan.

"I thought I'd plug for the bases in Afghanistan giving coats to kids.
" Which I did, I might add.

You do the math.

Bill Taylor

Jan 13, 2012, 11:35:56 PM1/13/12
In article <a40afc46-e28c-458a-a762-
1398ee...@v14g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>
Kat <lady...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jan 13, 10:12 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
> > In article <10ebcf2e-1452-460c-a173-
> > 240fa1cd7...@o14g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>
> >
> > Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > > Is that why you felt the need to check out the thread?
> >
> > A better question would be why are you here...?
>
> You cut out the reason for me being here. :P

Yay. I have another post humping groupie.

> His post was about Afghanistan.

Craig's post was a poorly done double entendre supporting
traitor Bradley Manning using the pissing Marines as scapegoats
to bolster his agenda.

> "I thought I'd plug for the bases in Afghanistan giving coats to kids.
> " Which I did, I might add.

One would hope they cut the pockets off the coats before they
handed them out.

> You do the math.

When I can have you do it for me? For free?

Kat

Jan 14, 2012, 12:03:38 AM1/14/12
On Jan 13, 11:35 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
> In article <a40afc46-e28c-458a-a762-
> 1398eee40...@v14g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>
>

> Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 13, 10:12 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
> > > In article <10ebcf2e-1452-460c-a173-
> > > 240fa1cd7...@o14g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>

> > > A better question would be why are you here...?
>
> > You cut out the reason for me being here. :P
>
> Yay.  I have another post humping groupie.

*eyeroll* I stated the reason I posted in this thread. You ignored it.
That doesn't make me a "post humping groupie". It means you ignored my
statement in favor of dropping innuendo.

> > His post was about Afghanistan.
>
> Craig's post was a poorly done double entendre supporting
> traitor Bradley Manning using the pissing Marines as scapegoats
> to bolster his agenda.

You apparently missed most of his post.

> > "I thought I'd plug for the bases in Afghanistan giving coats to kids.
> > " Which I did, I might add.
>
> One would hope they cut the pockets off the coats before they
> handed them out.

*eyeroll* The program has improved relations between the locals and
the military. It's hard to hate the people who keep your children from
freezing to death. While there are terrorists hiding in Afghanistan,
they are not the social majority. The people, the ordinary people, are
victims of religious zealots that took control of the government by
force.

> > You do the math.
>
> When I can have you do it for me?  For free?

Do you often let others do your thinking for you?