"Sister Wives" Star Kody Brown Asks 3 Remaining Wives To "Conform To The Patriarchy" Following Fourth Wife's Split From Family

Ubiquitous

Oct 5, 2022, 7:21:09 AM10/5/22
“Sister Wives” star Kody Brown had a strong message for his three remaining
wives on Sunday’s episode of the popular TLC series.

The 53-year-old reality star had a serious conversation with his remaining
spouses about how he expected them to conduct themselves going forward now
that Christine Brown shocked everyone by exiting their polygamous
relationship.

“I’m going to be the head of my household again, and so I’m not going to be
circumvented in that. And so, if everyone’s willing to conform to patriarchy
again, I guess,” Kody told the women.

“‘Cause, I’ve been fighting to make everybody happy. My bitterness is out of
trying to do that and not having the family that I had thought about and
designed,” he continued, per Insider.

The father of 18 demanded respect from his wives.

“And if it is too awkward or if I don’t feel like I’m the head of my
household when people are around, then I’m not going to have the whole family
together,” he said. “I’m at a point now in my life where I don’t have time to
waste on people who won’t respect me or treat me with respect.”

Kody mentioned being “disappointed” in how things were going “because
somewhere along the line, I should’ve taken the reins, but I felt like all of
your independence was more important.” He said the family was missing
“unity,” and he was “sorry we failed.”

His wife, Janelle, didn’t seem pleased with this change in the relationship.
“Yeah, I didn’t know I’d signed up for patriarchy, but that’s not what we all
agreed on in the very beginning,” she said during a confessional interview on
Sunday’s episode.

Kody has been legally married to Meri since 1990. Since polygamy is illegal,
he only has spiritual marriages with Janelle and Robyn. Christine left the
family and polygamy as a practice in 2018. During a recent interview, the TLC
star expressed how happy she was with the decision, as The Daily Wire
previously reported.

“I realized I didn’t really want to live it anymore,” she said earlier this
year. “I didn’t like sharing a husband or feeling like I wasn’t important.”

Christine said moving to Salt Lake City changed everything in the best
possible way.

“I get to live life for me,” the mom of six told the publication. “My whole
world has changed, and every single cell in my body is happier.”

--
Let's go Brandon!

M. Arif

Oct 12, 2022, 9:50:20 PM10/12/22
To,
Ubiquitous'

Hi'I am straight male. Living in Karachi, Pakistan. I am practicing Polyamory for Social change. If you have interest in me please write me back at my E-mail. both in google and yahoo.account. I want to chat and Poly discussions and want to get closure. If you not please pass it on to others. peaceofw...@yahoo.com

Waiting for yours sharp reply.

Best regards.

Yours faithfully,

(MUHAMMAD ARIF)