Had our first poly experience

spanto...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2017, 9:46:49 PM12/22/17
Me and my husband are 33 and 34 and have been together for 13 years. we live Texas but will be moving to orlando soon. We had our first poly experience with another couple and it was great. I only wished it lasted longer. It's so hard find like minded people. We want to make a real connection with people, not one night stands. Any advice?

CaseOfEmergency

Jan 1, 2018, 1:57:39 PM1/1/18
Op 2017-12-23 om 03:46 schreef spanto...@gmail.com:
> Me and my husband are 33 and 34 and have been together for 13 years. we live Texas but will be moving to orlando soon. We had our first poly experience with another couple and it was great. I only wished it lasted longer. It's so hard find like minded people. We want to make a real connection with people, not one night stands. Any advice?

Yes, come to Amsterdam .

Guy W. Thomas

Jan 4, 2018, 2:09:33 AM1/4/18
On 12/22/2017 6:46 PM, spanto...@gmail.com wrote:
> Me and my husband are 33 and 34 and have been together for 13 years. we live Texas but will be moving to orlando soon. We had our first poly experience with another couple and it was great. I only wished it lasted longer. It's so hard find like minded people. We want to make a real connection with people, not one night stands. Any advice?

It's hard to tell exactly what you mean by your first poly experience.
It might be helpful to talk about that a little more. Some of us manage
long-distance relationships. I met one of my partners right here. I
lived in the SF Bay Area and she lived in San Diego. We manages a long
distance relationship for about a year and then she moved up here with
her partners. We lived close to each other for several years, but when
her mother started needing more help, she moved back to San Diego. It's
difficult for me since I don't see her much. She doesn't seem to need as
much time close to each other as I do. However we still feel connected
and things will work out.

I wouldn't mind finding another local partner, but I don't appear to
want to work on it very much. If you're just looking for a regular hook
up (there's nothing wrong with that) there are still some dating sites
that have poly members or specifically cater to poly people. At least it
used to be I'm not really current. I'd say hang around here and
participate but there just isn't that many regulars around anymore. I
only drop in occasionally to see if there's any traffic. This used to be
a major part of my social life.

--

Guy W. Thomas
San Leandro, CA

"There's a rule in acting called, 'Don't play the result.' If you
have a character who's going to end up in a certain place, don't
play that until you get there. Play each scene and each beat as it
comes. And that's what you do in life: You don't play the result."
-- Michael J. Fox

Shannon Pantoja

Jan 4, 2018, 2:11:26 PM1/4/18
I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam! It's on my to do list that's for sure, but I don't know about living there since I don't know much about the place. It sounds amazing.

Shannon Pantoja

Jan 4, 2018, 2:19:51 PM1/4/18
Thank you for your input. I wonder if polyamory is more socially acceptable in your area. I don't know if i would consider a long distance relationship because I feel like I would need to see them more often. Maybe I'm a little needy, but I'm very affectionate. And by poly experience, I mean me and my husband having sex with another couple. We were looking for a couple that would be interested in something more than just a hook up, however the couple was just looking for a hook up. Our feeling were hurt a little but we certainly don't regret our experience. Just wished it could have lasted longer

Steve Pope

Jan 6, 2018, 1:13:36 AM1/6/18
Chickpea <chic...@gmx.co.uk> wrote:

[ Amsterdam! ]

Cool....

CaseOfEmergency

Mar 15, 2018, 9:14:43 AM3/15/18
Op 2018-01-04 om 20:11 schreef Shannon Pantoja:
> I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam! It's on my to do list that's for sure, but I don't know about living there since I don't know much about the place. It sounds amazing.

Call / whatsapp: +31 6 579 19 759

stever...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 2:52:52 PM4/25/18
We are venturing into the poly world although we are older {me} and younger {her}. We are in Daytona so feel free to contact after that move to Orlando

Mike E.

Jun 5, 2018, 2:10:19 PM6/5/18
Maybe I'm a little in the dark, but to me poly as a lifestyle is a considerable relationship commitment. While having sex is a definite thrill, romantic relationships fade in my experience and what is left is a series of personal decisions to love each other despite smelling farts and picking up underwear off the floor.

Sexual encounters are fun, and if you found a nice couple to spend time with, foster the relationship, and build a life together.

noval...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2019, 2:11:10 PM2/12/19
Yes I'm a single soldier in the army I'm open to a polyamorous relationship

Scott Dorsey

Mar 3, 2019, 6:40:45 PM3/3/19
Chickpea <chic...@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>In alt.polyamory, (noval...@gmail.com) wrote in
><d542469a-0a8a-488d...@googlegroups.com>::
>
>>Yes I'm a single soldier in the army I'm open to a polyamorous relationship
>
>OK, but this is a support and discussion group, it's *not* a dating
>site. Tell us about yourself, your experiences, etc, ask questions, but
>no trawling for unicorns.

I think he or she is replying to an older post from someone who was trawling
for unicorns themselves. Not that I'd turn down a unicorn myself now and then.
--scott

Shwetaabh Mishra

Nov 17, 2019, 7:06:45 AM11/17/19
Not that I can give any advice. Cause I feel you . I’m looking for some one here in india but alas life can be really tough to seek partner who seeks exactly same as we .

Arif Muhammad

Apr 30, 2021, 6:38:47 PM4/30/21
Hi' anyone can read my text what I am writing. I am fully new to Polyamory and want to get more knowledge. If any one like to have interest but may not be because of race, language, nationality, religion. I goodbye to all conflicts and feel free and open minded. I am from Karachi, Pakistan. It is not easy to get in touch because of long distance, but if relationship go deeper then we can come nearest together. please my blog in polyamorycom/thread. If have interest please try to have personal relationship

Arif Muhammad

Apr 30, 2021, 6:46:49 PM4/30/21
I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I have no knowledge in Poly, if you like to have personal relationship you are always welcome, you may follow me at polyamory.com/politeme thread post.

umar

May 2, 2021, 9:34:37 AM5/2/21
I've just returned to Usenet after a long abence, so perhaps I'm not the
best qualified person to welcome you, but welcome to the group!

I can't imagine what living as poly in Pakistan must be like.

umar

M. Arif

Aug 25, 2022, 9:59:12 PM8/25/22
M. Arif via googlegroups.com

Thu, Aug 25, 7:27 PM (11 hours ago)

Hi! every one. I like to Chat On line and/or write me on my E-mail address. I have my yahoo E-mail address too and google account. I am living in Karachi, Pakistan. I do interest in Polyamory but I am not exist in any western countries. So, I am seeking some one who can write me for their concerns. I like your comments very much. If you like please write back me.

I am waiting for your sharp responses.

Best regards.

Yours lovely,

M. Arif,
Karachi west,
Pakistan

M. Arif

Sep 7, 2022, 9:12:49 PM9/7/22
spanto...@gmail.com

Dear Msdam. I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I have great interest in Polyamory. I am crazy because I am living abroad far from your destination I wish have chat Online. This practice I am playing for Social change. If you like or any one of your Folks like to have conversation with me please write back to me.

Yours sincerely.

M. Arif,
Karachi west-75800,
Pakistan