Polyamory taking shape

CaseOfEmergency

Jun 4, 2021, 9:00:13 AM6/4/21
Discussions and actions slowly focus towards realization. Some
viewpoints I would emphasize and others I deem questionable. This is
inevitable in a group, where diversity is paramount. To mention, I would
showcase the importance of sustained and therefore multigenerational
communities. The succession of generations is one of the principles of
life. Take it or shy away, it will not change. For us it took decades to
take action from this notion. Why did it take as long as it did? We went
through a century of opposition and resistance. It was tough, but youth
should not forget. Realize that we are back to more - not less -
suppression in a jiffy, if we are not wary. Or is this already on its way?
Greetings from Holland