Our Failed Pandemic Response Represents The Triumph Of Symbol Over Reality

Sven Petersen

Nov 30, 2021, 7:58:36 AM11/30/21
As the Omicron variant of the coronavirus surges, our leaders won’t be guided by
science and real-world experience, but by symbols.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/30/our-failed-pandemic-response-represents-the-triumph-of-symbol-over-reality/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=our-failed-pandemic-response-represents-the-triumph-of-symbol-over-reality

"In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

--
Sven Petersen