Matt Gaetz Admits GOP Holding USA Hostage

Bradley K. Sherman

May 24, 2023, 4:30:16 PM5/24/23

| The White House is looking to turn recent comments by Rep.
| Matt Gaetz [R-FL] into a cudgel in its messaging battle
| over the debt ceiling, after the Florida Republican eagerly
| described himself and his fellow conservatives as "hostage"
| takers.
|
| "MAGA Republicans explicitly yelled the quiet part out
| loud," says a new memo from White House Deputy Press
| Secretary Andrew Bates.
|
| On Tuesday, Gaetz told Semafor that hardline members of the
| GOP conference were uninterested in making new concessions
| on a debt ceiling deal, having already passed their own
| party-line legislation. "I think my conservative
| colleagues for the most part support Limit, Save, Grow, and
| they don't feel like we should negotiate with our hostage,"
| Gaetz said.
<https://www.semafor.com/article/05/24/2023/white-house-gaetz-hostage>

--bks

NoBody

May 25, 2023, 9:11:54 AM5/25/23
On 24 May 2023 20:28:25 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?

Bradley K. Sherman

May 25, 2023, 9:25:04 AM5/25/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> | The White House is looking to turn recent comments by Rep.
>> | Matt Gaetz [R-FL] into a cudgel in its messaging battle
>> | over the debt ceiling, after the Florida Republican eagerly
>> | described himself and his fellow conservatives as "hostage"
>> | takers.
>With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
>exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
>STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?

Easy solution is to reverse the Trump tax cuts for the wealthy.
Problem solved.

--bks

Governor Swill

May 25, 2023, 2:45:17 PM5/25/23
And the Bush cuts. Let's go back to the tax code we had the last time we were turning in
surpluses and then restrict spending growth to the inflation rate.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

marika

May 25, 2023, 4:38:26 PM5/25/23
I should unload my house and buy the mobile home for 128k
It’s only like 2 blocks from my current house

mk5000

January has April showers
And two and two always makes a five
It's the devil's way now
There is no way out--Radiohead - 2 + 2 = 5

Siri Cruise

May 25, 2023, 6:40:17 PM5/25/23
NoBody wrote:
> With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
> exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
> STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?

How much was the deficit reduced in 2017?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Governor Swill

May 25, 2023, 8:31:19 PM5/25/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 15:38:29 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
>> exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
>> STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?
>
>How much was the deficit reduced in 2017?

How much in 1986?

2002?

1991?

2019?

Siri Cruise

May 26, 2023, 12:37:13 AM5/26/23
Governor Swill wrote:

>>> With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
>>> exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
>>> STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?
>>
>> Easy solution is to reverse the Trump tax cuts for the wealthy.
>> Problem solved.
>>
>> --bks
>
> And the Bush cuts. Let's go back to the tax code we had the last time we were turning in
> surpluses and then restrict spending growth to the inflation rate.

That will be terrible. If we tax the rich, they will stop pissing
on rest of us. Trickle down economics never worked, but that's
because we haven't yet trickled down hard enough. If you believe
in voodoo economics and clap hard enough it will work.

I see you democrats in Hollywood and Silicon Valley. You aren't
clapping hard enough. Do your part to make the Make America Greedy
Again.

NoBody

May 26, 2023, 9:22:09 AM5/26/23
Or you could STOP SPENDING. Duh.

NoBody

May 26, 2023, 9:23:59 AM5/26/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 14:43:28 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
>>>exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
>>>STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?
>>
>>Easy solution is to reverse the Trump tax cuts for the wealthy.
>>Problem solved.
>>
>> --bks
>
>And the Bush cuts. Let's go back to the tax code we had the last time we were turning in
>surpluses and then restrict spending growth to the inflation rate.

When was that again?

>Swill

NoBody

May 26, 2023, 9:25:59 AM5/26/23
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
>> exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
>> STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?
>
>How much was the deficit reduced in 2017?

Psst! Siri, it's we're in 2023. Let's talk about what's happening
now...drunk...

NoBody

May 26, 2023, 9:26:29 AM5/26/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 20:29:10 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 May 2023 15:38:29 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>NoBody wrote:
>>> With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
>>> exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
>>> STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?
>>
>>How much was the deficit reduced in 2017?
>
>How much in 1986?
>
>2002?
>
>1991?
>
>2019?
>
>Swill

And Swilly chooses selective data points to ignore what's happening
today.

Governor Swill

May 26, 2023, 11:22:24 AM5/26/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 20:29:10 -0400, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 May 2023 15:38:29 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>NoBody wrote:
>>> With the current spending bankrupting the entire country this is
>>> exactly what needs to be done since the other party simple WILL NOT
>>> STOP SPENDING. Why don't you have a problem with this?
>>
>>How much was the deficit reduced in 2017?
>
>How much in 1986?
>
>2002?
>
>1991?
>
>2019?

I see that once again, the bitch who calls herself Nobody, because she is, has failed to
answer questions put to her. That she insists others answer her questions is a hypocrisy
to which she will not admit.

Siri Cruise

May 26, 2023, 11:33:09 AM5/26/23
That requires voting republicans out of office.

Okay.

Siri Cruise

May 26, 2023, 11:34:10 AM5/26/23
When republicans had the power to cut spending and refused. 'the
other party simple WILL NOT STOP SPENDING'. Which other party? The
other other party?

Siri Cruise

May 26, 2023, 11:35:33 AM5/26/23
'Trust me. I'm from the republican party.'

Rich Galvan

May 26, 2023, 12:04:29 PM5/26/23
*Your* filthy authoritarian party is *equally* guilty of drunken sailor
spending. Get your own fucking house in order first.

Governor Swill

May 26, 2023, 8:09:17 PM5/26/23
Translation: That answer would prove me wrong and I can't have that!

How about some of the other years you were asked about? Some that are more recent.

How much in 1986?

2002?

1991?

2017?

2019?

Siri Cruise

May 27, 2023, 4:30:29 AM5/27/23
Reducing deficits will be painfully. Inevitably someone will cry
like a stuck Junior. This is the job politicians are supposed to
do, but they're too in love with their trappings of office. What
politicians can do is honestly explain the situation, explain how
we can get out of it, lead the people in discussions of how to
distribute the pain, and ensure no one is hurt beyond their
endurance. It's a hard job, but we don't have enough to step up to
it. Nothing will make everyone happy. Our descendants can grow up
with a solution and find it acceptable. And then they will have a
chance to whole new sets of problems to fight over.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

NoBody

May 27, 2023, 10:03:09 AM5/27/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 08:35:28 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 May 2023 15:38:29 -0700, Siri Cruise
>> <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> How much was the deficit reduced in 2017?
>>
>> Psst! Siri, it's we're in 2023. Let's talk about what's happening
>> now...drunk...
>>

>'Trust me. I'm from the republican party.'

Siri: "Hic!"

NoBody

May 27, 2023, 10:04:09 AM5/27/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 20:07:36 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 26 May 2023 09:23:49 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 25 May 2023 15:38:29 -0700, Siri Cruise
>><chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>How much was the deficit reduced in 2017?
>>
>>Psst! Siri, it's we're in 2023. Let's talk about what's happening
>>now...drunk...
>
>Translation: That answer would prove me wrong and I can't have that!

What...is...happening...today?

NoBody

May 27, 2023, 10:05:11 AM5/27/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 08:34:06 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 May 2023 20:29:10 -0400, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> How much in 1986?
>>>
>>> 2002?
>>>
>>> 1991?
>>>
>>> 2019?
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> And Swilly chooses selective data points to ignore what's happening
>> today.
>>

>When republicans had the power to cut spending and refused. 'the
>other party simple WILL NOT STOP SPENDING'. Which other party? The
>other other party?

And yet here we are. The Republicans are attempting to STOP SPENDING
and you are fine with the Dems bankrupting the country. I've already
stated I was against Republican spending (which was promptly snipped
and then asked again). What's YOUR response?

NoBody

May 27, 2023, 10:06:41 AM5/27/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 11:22:19 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 May 2023 20:29:10 -0400, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>How much was the deficit reduced in 2017?
>>
>>How much in 1986?
>>
>>2002?
>>
>>1991?
>>
>>2019?
>
>I see that once again, the bitch who calls herself Nobody, because she is, has failed to
>answer questions put to her. That she insists others answer her questions is a hypocrisy
>to which she will not admit.
>
>Swill

I already stated I disapproved of the spending and YOU snipped it.
Who's the hypocrite here?

NoBody

May 27, 2023, 10:07:12 AM5/27/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 08:31:32 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 May 2023 13:25:00 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>> Sherman) wrote:

>>> Easy solution is to reverse the Trump tax cuts for the wealthy.
>>> Problem solved.
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> Or you could STOP SPENDING. Duh.
>
>That requires voting republicans out of office.

And yet it's the dems who want to spend yet even more. Interesting
drunken reality you live in.

>Okay.

Siri Cruise

May 27, 2023, 6:34:09 PM5/27/23
NoBody wrote:
> The Republicans are attempting to STOP SPENDING

No, they aren't. They are demand CUTS BE MADE, but don't make
specific what will be cut, leaving Biden to deal with the
unpleasant reality so Biden will be blamed will their constituents
howl in pain. This is the typical Republican tacit. Before
Democrats being the adults in the room, have taken the hit to save
the country. That's what Gaetz and idjt are expecting. And if
instead Biden let's the excrement hit the rotating air circulator
and drop the country into a recession, Gaetz, Marjoey, idjt,
McCarthy, rest of the clown car cavalcade expect they get their
constituents to blame their misery on Democrats for their
political gain.

You demand to be lied to.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Siri Cruise

May 27, 2023, 6:38:51 PM5/27/23
NoBody wrote:
> I already stated I disapproved of the spending and YOU snipped it.
> Who's the hypocrite here?

So lets stop spending on all the military installations in your
state. Do we really still need the Matt Gaetz MRE Emboxment Facility?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Siri Cruise

NoBody

May 28, 2023, 12:13:56 PM5/28/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 15:38:40 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 May 2023 20:07:36 -0400, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Translation: That answer would prove me wrong and I can't have that!
>>
>> What...is...happening...today?
>>

>Matt Gaetz is driving the family car into an overpass column.

Only drunk people do that..you know all about that.

NoBody

May 28, 2023, 12:14:27 PM5/28/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 15:32:53 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> The Republicans are attempting to STOP SPENDING
>
>No, they aren't. They are demand CUTS BE MADE, but don't make
>specific what will be cut, leaving Biden to deal with the
>unpleasant reality so Biden will be blamed will their constituents
>howl in pain. This is the typical Republican tacit. Before
>Democrats being the adults in the room, have taken the hit to save
>the country. That's what Gaetz and idjt are expecting. And if
>instead Biden let's the excrement hit the rotating air circulator
>and drop the country into a recession, Gaetz, Marjoey, idjt,
>McCarthy, rest of the clown car cavalcade expect they get their
>constituents to blame their misery on Democrats for their
>political gain.
>
>You demand to be lied to.

Siri: "HIc!"

NoBody

May 28, 2023, 12:14:28 PM5/28/23
And the dishonest troll has vanished.

NoBody

May 28, 2023, 12:15:27 PM5/28/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 15:37:26 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> I already stated I disapproved of the spending and YOU snipped it.
>> Who's the hypocrite here?
>
>So lets stop spending on all the military installations in your
>state. Do we really still need the Matt Gaetz MRE Emboxment Facility?

Siri: "Hic!"

NoBody

May 28, 2023, 12:15:57 PM5/28/23
And Swilly is gone...again.

Lee

May 28, 2023, 12:25:03 PM5/28/23
Democrats tax and spend,
Republicans BORROW and spend.
And then complain about the
resulting deficits.

NoBody

May 29, 2023, 10:20:50 AM5/29/23
Are you claiming that Dems don't borrow?

Deficit 2022 = $1.4 trillion
Deficit 2021 = $2.8 trillion

Deficits are borrowed money, you lying fool....

Lee

May 29, 2023, 12:45:01 PM5/29/23
If deficits are so bad why do
Republicans keep hiking them?

Governor Swill

May 29, 2023, 1:17:20 PM5/29/23
See? Even Nobody admits Biden has cut the deficit in half!

NoBody

May 30, 2023, 7:03:26 AM5/30/23
Dems have held the purse strings for the last three years dummy. Those
numbers are Democrat numbers.

NoBody

May 30, 2023, 7:04:36 AM5/30/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 13:15:21 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 29 May 2023 16:42:54 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>NoBody wrote:

>>> Are you claiming that Dems don't borrow?
>>>
>>> Deficit 2022 = $1.4 trillion
>>> Deficit 2021 = $2.8 trillion
>>>
>>> Deficits are borrowed money, you lying fool....
>>

>> If deficits are so bad why do
>>Republicans keep hiking them?
>
>See? Even Nobody admits Biden has cut the deficit in half!
>
>Swill

Had his student debt program gone through it would have been just as
high if not higher. You can thank Republicans for that.

Lee

May 30, 2023, 11:42:04 AM5/30/23
The last time the Democrats
held all branches of government
was 2010. Since then the GOP
as held at least the House or
the Senate or the presidency.

Josh Rosenbluth

May 30, 2023, 11:52:46 AM5/30/23
On 5/30/2023 8:41 AM, Lee wrote:

> The last time the Democrats
> held all branches of government
> was 2010. Since then the GOP
> as held at least the House or
> the Senate or the presidency.

The Dems held the House and presidency in 2021-2022, with a 50-50 tie in
the Senate broken by VP Harris.

Governor Swill

May 30, 2023, 2:46:35 PM5/30/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 15:41:51 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:

The reason for the borrowing is because Republicans refuse to allow tax revenue to rise to
the level of spending. They just borrow and borrow and hope the bill never comes due.

>> > If deficits are so bad why do Republicans keep hiking them?

"Deficits don't matter." - Dick Cheney Also stated by Ronald Reagan

>> Dems have held the purse strings for the last three years dummy. Those
>> numbers are Democrat numbers.

> The last time the Democrats
>held all branches of government was 2010. Since then the GOP
>as held at least the House or the Senate or the presidency.

The above clearly shows they're bringing the deficit down. Maybe if Republicans would
stop cutting taxes and wrecking the economy, the Democrats could eliminate the deficit.

Again.

NoBody

May 31, 2023, 7:29:00 AM5/31/23
You don't tell the truth about the most basic of things:

"Who controlled the House and Senate in 2020?
Despite losing seats in the House of Representatives, Democrats
retained control of the House and gained control of the Senate. As a
result, the Democrats obtained a government trifecta, the first time
since the elections in 2008 that the party gained unified control of
Congress and the presidency."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_elections

Note this also covers 2021. Note this is the time period we're
discussing.

NoBody

May 31, 2023, 7:29:33 AM5/31/23
Which is the time period under discussion which Lying Lee is avoiding.

NoBody

May 31, 2023, 7:30:59 AM5/31/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 14:46:29 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 May 2023 15:41:51 +0000, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>NoBody wrote:

>The reason for the borrowing is because Republicans refuse to allow tax revenue to rise to
>the level of spending. They just borrow and borrow and hope the bill never comes due.

The Dems held total control during this time. Why didn't the Dems fix
it? They DOUBLED the deficit

>"Deficits don't matter." - Dick Cheney Also stated by Ronald Reagan
>
>>> Dems have held the purse strings for the last three years dummy. Those
>>> numbers are Democrat numbers.
>
>> The last time the Democrats
>>held all branches of government was 2010. Since then the GOP
>>as held at least the House or the Senate or the presidency.
>
>The above clearly shows they're bringing the deficit down. Maybe if Republicans would
>stop cutting taxes and wrecking the economy, the Democrats could eliminate the deficit.

Pay attention!

>Again.
>
>Swill

NoBody

Jun 1, 2023, 7:06:36 AM6/1/23
And the Lying Coward has run away.

NoBody

Jun 1, 2023, 7:10:37 AM6/1/23
Once again, if Swilly can't troll, he has NOTHING>