The Bear (Market) Bites China

24D.224

May 31, 2023, 7:42:06 AM5/31/23
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/china-factory-pmi-slump-worsens-stocks-tumble-bear-market

Chinese stocks slid into bear market territory after
manufacturing activity contracted for a second month
in May. The dismal data is more evidence that the
post-Covid recovery in the second-largest economy in
the world is faltering. Bad data might suggest additional
policy easing is needed to prop up economic growth.

. . .

Covid fucked-up China too - more than it'll admit.
On top of that Xi has been redirecting a lot of
money into his military build-up. Xi has also been
acting to gain firmer State control of business
interests. I think there are also some undeclared
boycotts of the USA/west, meaning Chinese factories
have narrower markets.

China vastly over-spent over the past decade building
up infrastructure and as many factories as possible.
It needed an unbroken streak of 5+ percent revenue
increases per year to recover all that investment,
according to some financial pundits. The streak was
broken. This kinda happened to Japan as well after
their big spending spree in the 70s/80s and that
had fairly bad consequences.

And lastly, inflation and interest-rate hikes in
the USA/EU mean the PEOPLE are less inclined to
buy "stuff" - most of which came from China -
that isn't "vital".

Scout

May 31, 2023, 8:20:35 AM5/31/23

On 5/31/2023 7:41 AM, 24D.224 wrote:
> https://www.zerohedge

Zero Hedge is a fakenews site, you dumb fuck!!!  You might as well get
your news from National Enquirer, you useless stupid fuck!!!.

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+zerohedge+a+fakenews+site%3F

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

May 31, 2023, 8:42:50 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 08:20:31 -0400, obese Hitlerite Wannabe
forged:

>On 5/31/2023 7:41 AM, 24D.224 wrote:
>> https://www.zerohedge
>
>Zero Hedge is a fakenews site, you dumb fuck!!!  You might as well get
>your news from National Enquirer, you useless stupid fuck!!!.

Zerohedge.com is owned by ABC Media, Ltd.
Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial political content,
including conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric advancing radical
right,alt-right,and pro-Russia positions.

Any web site that advances pro-Russian positions CANNOT be trusted!

[This post is in direct violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.]