The Fifth Amendment Won't Protect Trump

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 22, 2022, 7:55:34 PMSep 22

| Trump Made N.Y. Attorney General's Fraud Case Virtually
| Unbeatable
|
| He should have settled early, but he got boxed into taking
| the Fifth -- and that can be used against him now.
| But taking the Fifth has severe consequences in this case.
| Unlike in a criminal case, in a civil proceeding like the
| suit brought by James, the jury will likely be instructed
| they can infer that when Trump took the Fifth, his answer
| would have been adverse to him. Trump's repeated insistence
| that James' politically motivated suit left him no choice
| will not withstand the effect of the jury inferring that
| Trump broke the law and has no good answer to the questions
| he was asked.
<https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/09/22/trump-attorney-general-fraud-case-00058377>

Trump took the Fifth over 400 times. And co-defendant Eric Trump
took the fifth over 500 times.

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2022, 9:40:23 PMSep 22
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
"You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're
innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
Donald Trump, 2016
https://tinyurl.com/2p836556

NoBody

Sep 23, 2022, 7:04:30 AMSep 23
On 22 Sep 2022 23:55:30 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
Look at you being in favor of political persecution of one's enemies.
NY couldn't make a legal case so they are doing an end run around the
law...hardly shocking.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 23, 2022, 9:22:43 AMSep 23
You mean the way that the Democrat IRS worker Lois Lerner took the 5th
in order to NOT incriminate herself and expose Obama when she was caught
politically weaponizing the IRS office where she worked?

Seems to me that Democrats have been using that defense all over the
place while they try to hide from the truth... and now the Democrats
think they can tell us that it's only for hiding from the truth when in
reality if the person is protecting themselves by NOT answering
questions that are designed to be perjury traps it's NOT escaping
justice it's creating justice.

Because being a witness against your self is NOT mandatory but being a
witness against others can be, so if during the process you might be
asked about anything that could be construed as personal that would
divulge information that is private about yourself which is protected by
the 4th amendment as being your papers or your home or person... then
they need a warrant for that search or seizure of information. Which
means NO you aren't able to imply guilt due to the person invoking the
5th in any legal proceeding. Because they may or may not have evidence
and simply be fishing for information about you rather than the about
the specific crime they're actually permitted to seek information about.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
220 - After the London 'Lone Wolf' terrorist attack government officials
have arrested at least eight other 'Lone Wolves' who had conspired with
the original 'Lone Wolf' in planning the 'Lone Wolf' attack. Even though
all involved are Muslims, you can rest assured, the 'Lone Wolf attack
has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1000 plus 'Lone
Wolf' attacks by Muslims are completely unassociated with Islam.

Alan Bond

Sep 23, 2022, 10:00:14 AMSep 23
No. That's not what's happening.

David Hartung

Sep 23, 2022, 12:24:55 PMSep 23
Oh?

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 23, 2022, 12:27:29 PMSep 23
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Look at you being in favor of political persecution of one's enemies.
>> No.  That's not what's happening.
>Oh?

Look at you, standing up for fraud.

--bks

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2022, 12:27:41 PMSep 23
A typically stupid and inane Hartung fart.

You know political persecution is not what's happening.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2022, 12:28:33 PMSep 23
Hartung has stated many times he is willing to die for Trump.

Siri Cruise

Sep 23, 2022, 12:31:31 PMSep 23
In article <zDSdnfJwQc9SQLD-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Look at you being in favor of political persecution of one's enemies.
> >
> > No.  That's not what's happening.
>
> Oh?

Are all former presidents immune from New York fraud laws?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Mitchell Holman

Sep 23, 2022, 2:56:05 PMSep 23
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
Political persecution:

By a Trump appointed FBI director.

By a Trump appointed trial judge.

By TWO Trump appointed appellate judges.

And in the election fraud claims, THREE
Trump appointed Supreme Court Justices.

All "deep state liberals", right?

Phil Omdahl

Sep 23, 2022, 3:23:54 PMSep 23
Hartung is only specifically talking here about the NY State fraud case against
Trump. That clearly is not "political persecution." There is *massive* solid
evidence that Trump and all three of his bastard children were engaged in fraud.
Among other evidence that can and *will* be presented to the jury is Don
Fatso's 400 invocations of the fifth amendment, and Fredo's more than 500
invocations of it.

There is no political persecution going on in this or any other case against
Trump. He's a crook and a wannabe fascist tyrant.

NoBody

Sep 24, 2022, 9:10:31 AMSep 24
On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 11:24:46 -0500, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com>
wrote:
That's exactly what is happening since the prosecutor ran on a
platform of "get Trump". Rudely is the fool again, but that's
redundant.

NoBody

Sep 24, 2022, 9:11:06 AMSep 24
Look at you, standing up for political persecution of "enemies".

> --bks

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 9:51:47 AMSep 24
It is truly amazing how you all can read so much into a one word post.

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 9:59:55 AMSep 24
It is my belief that the purpose of all these investigations and actions
against Donald Trump is less about "bringing h to justice" than it is
about destroying him politically.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 24, 2022, 10:41:46 AMSep 24

>It is my belief that the purpose of all these investigations and actions
>against Donald Trump is less about "bringing h to justice" than it is
>about destroying him politically.

Fortunately the courts do not care about your idiotic beliefs.
Trump tried to overthrow the government of the USA. Your
support of him is sedition.

--bks

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 10:54:58 AMSep 24
Then file charges against me.

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 10:55:34 AMSep 24
Or to put it another way, put up or shut up.

T. Howard Pines, Jr.

Sep 24, 2022, 1:55:16 PMSep 24
That is not what is happening. That's only how unthinking, unperceptive
Trumpswabs insist on seeing it. But it's not real. There is no "political
persecution" of the crook and cheater.

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 24, 2022, 1:56:38 PMSep 24
On 9/24/2022 6:11 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:27:25 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>
>> David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Oh?
>>
>> Look at you, standing up for fraud.
>>

> Look at you, standing up for political persecution

No, that's a lie. There is no "political persecution" of Trump. He committed
numerous real offenses. It's time to hold him accountable.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 1:58:11 PMSep 24
Your corrupt and deviant thought [sic] process is well known.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 1:59:06 PMSep 24
That is bullshit and you know it.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 2:22:25 PMSep 24
Why don't you just kill yourself and spare us the bother? Or you could always
move to Russia or Hungary or Turkey, where they have and tolerate the kind of
autocratic government you want.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 2:22:54 PMSep 24

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 2:24:06 PMSep 24
Fuck off. The evidence for Trump's attempt to overthrow the government is in
plain sight and cannot be denied. You know that's what he attempted to do.
Stop lying about it.

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 6:37:24 PMSep 24
"Unthinking" truly seems to describe most of the left.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 6:42:54 PMSep 24
>> That is not what is happening. That's only how unthinking, unperceptive
>> Trumpswabs insist on seeing it. But it's not real. There is no "political
>> persecution" of the crook and cheater.
>
> "Unthinking" truly seems to describe

all far-right-wingnut knuckle-dragging uneducated fat fucks like you. Yes.

There is no "political persecution" of Trump. Only unthinking, unperceptive
Trumpswabs — you, for example — imagine you're seeing it. But you're not.

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2022, 8:08:35 PMSep 24
In article <rKCcnaMpGO4AG7L-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> > That is not what is happening.  That's only how unthinking,
>
> "Unthinking" truly seems to describe most of the left.

It is political. Democrats think white dudes should have to
obey the same laws as everyone else.

I remember the politically motivated persecution of Bush
the Dumber.

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2022, 8:09:54 PMSep 24
In article <S4mcnVq89f3JkLL-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is my belief that the purpose of all these investigations and actions
> against Donald Trump is less about "bringing h to justice" than it is
> about destroying him politically.

Yes! How dare we hold criminals responsible for destroying
their own lives by being criminals.

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2022, 8:12:54 PMSep 24
In article <tgn4v6$57s$2...@reader2.panix.com>,
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> Trump tried to overthrow the government of the USA. Your
> support of him is sedition.

You're being petty holding Don Fatso responsible
for what he chose to do.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 24, 2022, 10:07:14 PMSep 24
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
The party that accepts every Trump excuse
for everything accuses others of not thinking?

Modern Conservative: Someone who thinks the
FBI planted those documents at Mar-A-Lago and
besides they were Trump's personal property.

Occi Pital

Sep 24, 2022, 11:31:38 PMSep 24
On 9/24/2022 6:59 AM, David Hartung wrote:

> It is my belief that the purpose of all these investigations and actions
> against Donald Trump is less about "bringing h to justice" than it is
> about destroying him politically.

It's already established that you're a partisan idiot. You really don't
need to repeatedly prove it. Of course, that won't stop you.

NoBody

Sep 25, 2022, 9:42:48 AMSep 25
On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 10:56:34 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net>
wrote:

>On 9/24/2022 6:11 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:27:25 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>> Sherman) wrote:

>>> Look at you, standing up for fraud.
>>>

>> Look at you, standing up for political persecution
>
>No, that's a lie. There is no "political persecution" of Trump. He committed
>numerous real offenses. It's time to hold him accountable.

If that were so, there would be criminal charges. Liberal math is
*so* hard.

NoBody

Sep 25, 2022, 9:44:27 AMSep 25
What does your blathering have to do with the fact the state of NY was
unable to make a legal case against Trump?

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 25, 2022, 9:58:55 AMSep 25
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>What does your blathering have to do with the fact the state of NY was
>unable to make a legal case against Trump?

What part of "Fraud Case" do you not understand?

--bks

David Hartung

Sep 25, 2022, 10:09:44 AMSep 25
They have yet to make that case.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 25, 2022, 10:18:31 AMSep 25
Wrong again, David. Chapter and verse:
<https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22670311-nyag-v-trump-et-al>

--bks

Siri Cruise

Sep 25, 2022, 10:27:01 AMSep 25
In article <VGednZjW48C9_K3-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> What does your blathering have to do with the fact the state of NY was
> >> unable to make a legal case against Trump?
> >
> > What part of "Fraud Case" do you not understand?
>
> They have yet to make that case.

Wrong. If you want to say, they don't yet have a verdict, say
that. When Don Fatso realised how hot the crisco was getting, he
offerred a settlement. Too little too late.

David Hartung

Sep 25, 2022, 10:33:01 AMSep 25
They have filed a complaint, they have not yet proven their case in court.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 25, 2022, 10:35:15 AMSep 25
That's not what Kremlin Girl said. She said "make a legal case."
They have done that.

--bks

Phil Omdahl

Sep 25, 2022, 10:46:27 AMSep 25
They have made a compelling legal case against Trump and the rest of his crime
family.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 25, 2022, 10:48:33 AMSep 25
They have made it.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 25, 2022, 2:26:39 PMSep 25
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
They proved fraud when it came to
Trump's "foundation".

They proved fraud when it came to
Trump's "university".

Do you really doubt they will prove
fraud about his financial dealings?

Siri Cruise

Sep 25, 2022, 4:15:56 PMSep 25
In article <NGSdnUGqeM0J-63-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> They have filed a complaint, they have not yet proven their case in court.

This is a civil suit not criminal. The Bill of Rights does not
fully apply. No innocent until proven guilty.

David Hartung

Sep 25, 2022, 4:41:40 PMSep 25
On 9/25/22 15:15, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <NGSdnUGqeM0J-63-...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They have filed a complaint, they have not yet proven their case in court.
>
> This is a civil suit not criminal. The Bill of Rights does not
> fully apply. No innocent until proven guilty.

Even in a civil case the plaintiff must prove their case.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 25, 2022, 4:52:27 PMSep 25
Yes, and Don Fatso's 400+ invocations of the fifth amendment in questioning can
be used against him. Same for Eric "Fredo" Trump.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 25, 2022, 10:14:41 PMSep 25
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
And if they do you will you accept their verdict?

NoBody

Sep 26, 2022, 6:53:41 AMSep 26