The Fifth Amendment Won't Protect Trump

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 22, 2022, 7:55:34 PM9/22/22

| Trump Made N.Y. Attorney General's Fraud Case Virtually
| Unbeatable
|
| He should have settled early, but he got boxed into taking
| the Fifth -- and that can be used against him now.
| But taking the Fifth has severe consequences in this case.
| Unlike in a criminal case, in a civil proceeding like the
| suit brought by James, the jury will likely be instructed
| they can infer that when Trump took the Fifth, his answer
| would have been adverse to him. Trump's repeated insistence
| that James' politically motivated suit left him no choice
| will not withstand the effect of the jury inferring that
| Trump broke the law and has no good answer to the questions
| he was asked.
<https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/09/22/trump-attorney-general-fraud-case-00058377>

Trump took the Fifth over 400 times. And co-defendant Eric Trump
took the fifth over 500 times.

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2022, 9:40:23 PM9/22/22
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
"You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're
innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
Donald Trump, 2016
https://tinyurl.com/2p836556

NoBody

Sep 23, 2022, 7:04:30 AM9/23/22
On 22 Sep 2022 23:55:30 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
Look at you being in favor of political persecution of one's enemies.
NY couldn't make a legal case so they are doing an end run around the
law...hardly shocking.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 23, 2022, 9:22:43 AM9/23/22
You mean the way that the Democrat IRS worker Lois Lerner took the 5th
in order to NOT incriminate herself and expose Obama when she was caught
politically weaponizing the IRS office where she worked?

Seems to me that Democrats have been using that defense all over the
place while they try to hide from the truth... and now the Democrats
think they can tell us that it's only for hiding from the truth when in
reality if the person is protecting themselves by NOT answering
questions that are designed to be perjury traps it's NOT escaping
justice it's creating justice.

Because being a witness against your self is NOT mandatory but being a
witness against others can be, so if during the process you might be
asked about anything that could be construed as personal that would
divulge information that is private about yourself which is protected by
the 4th amendment as being your papers or your home or person... then
they need a warrant for that search or seizure of information. Which
means NO you aren't able to imply guilt due to the person invoking the
5th in any legal proceeding. Because they may or may not have evidence
and simply be fishing for information about you rather than the about
the specific crime they're actually permitted to seek information about.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
220 - After the London 'Lone Wolf' terrorist attack government officials
have arrested at least eight other 'Lone Wolves' who had conspired with
the original 'Lone Wolf' in planning the 'Lone Wolf' attack. Even though
all involved are Muslims, you can rest assured, the 'Lone Wolf attack
has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1000 plus 'Lone
Wolf' attacks by Muslims are completely unassociated with Islam.

Alan Bond

Sep 23, 2022, 10:00:14 AM9/23/22
No. That's not what's happening.

David Hartung

Sep 23, 2022, 12:24:55 PM9/23/22
Oh?

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 23, 2022, 12:27:29 PM9/23/22
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Look at you being in favor of political persecution of one's enemies.
>> No.  That's not what's happening.
>Oh?

Look at you, standing up for fraud.

--bks

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2022, 12:27:41 PM9/23/22
A typically stupid and inane Hartung fart.

You know political persecution is not what's happening.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2022, 12:28:33 PM9/23/22
Hartung has stated many times he is willing to die for Trump.

Siri Cruise

Sep 23, 2022, 12:31:31 PM9/23/22
In article <zDSdnfJwQc9SQLD-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Look at you being in favor of political persecution of one's enemies.
> >
> > No.  That's not what's happening.
>
> Oh?

Are all former presidents immune from New York fraud laws?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Mitchell Holman

Sep 23, 2022, 2:56:05 PM9/23/22
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
Political persecution:

By a Trump appointed FBI director.

By a Trump appointed trial judge.

By TWO Trump appointed appellate judges.

And in the election fraud claims, THREE
Trump appointed Supreme Court Justices.

All "deep state liberals", right?

Phil Omdahl

Sep 23, 2022, 3:23:54 PM9/23/22
Hartung is only specifically talking here about the NY State fraud case against
Trump. That clearly is not "political persecution." There is *massive* solid
evidence that Trump and all three of his bastard children were engaged in fraud.
Among other evidence that can and *will* be presented to the jury is Don
Fatso's 400 invocations of the fifth amendment, and Fredo's more than 500
invocations of it.

There is no political persecution going on in this or any other case against
Trump. He's a crook and a wannabe fascist tyrant.

NoBody

Sep 24, 2022, 9:10:31 AM9/24/22
On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 11:24:46 -0500, David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com>
wrote:
That's exactly what is happening since the prosecutor ran on a
platform of "get Trump". Rudely is the fool again, but that's
redundant.

NoBody

Sep 24, 2022, 9:11:06 AM9/24/22
Look at you, standing up for political persecution of "enemies".

> --bks

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 9:51:47 AM9/24/22
It is truly amazing how you all can read so much into a one word post.

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 9:59:55 AM9/24/22
It is my belief that the purpose of all these investigations and actions
against Donald Trump is less about "bringing h to justice" than it is
about destroying him politically.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 24, 2022, 10:41:46 AM9/24/22

>It is my belief that the purpose of all these investigations and actions
>against Donald Trump is less about "bringing h to justice" than it is
>about destroying him politically.

Fortunately the courts do not care about your idiotic beliefs.
Trump tried to overthrow the government of the USA. Your
support of him is sedition.

--bks

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 10:54:58 AM9/24/22
Then file charges against me.

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 10:55:34 AM9/24/22
Or to put it another way, put up or shut up.

T. Howard Pines, Jr.

Sep 24, 2022, 1:55:16 PM9/24/22
That is not what is happening. That's only how unthinking, unperceptive
Trumpswabs insist on seeing it. But it's not real. There is no "political
persecution" of the crook and cheater.

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 24, 2022, 1:56:38 PM9/24/22
On 9/24/2022 6:11 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:27:25 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>
>> David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Oh?
>>
>> Look at you, standing up for fraud.
>>

> Look at you, standing up for political persecution

No, that's a lie. There is no "political persecution" of Trump. He committed
numerous real offenses. It's time to hold him accountable.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 1:58:11 PM9/24/22
Your corrupt and deviant thought [sic] process is well known.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 1:59:06 PM9/24/22
That is bullshit and you know it.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 2:22:25 PM9/24/22
Why don't you just kill yourself and spare us the bother? Or you could always
move to Russia or Hungary or Turkey, where they have and tolerate the kind of
autocratic government you want.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 2:22:54 PM9/24/22

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 2:24:06 PM9/24/22
Fuck off. The evidence for Trump's attempt to overthrow the government is in
plain sight and cannot be denied. You know that's what he attempted to do.
Stop lying about it.

David Hartung

Sep 24, 2022, 6:37:24 PM9/24/22
"Unthinking" truly seems to describe most of the left.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2022, 6:42:54 PM9/24/22
>> That is not what is happening. That's only how unthinking, unperceptive
>> Trumpswabs insist on seeing it. But it's not real. There is no "political
>> persecution" of the crook and cheater.
>
> "Unthinking" truly seems to describe

all far-right-wingnut knuckle-dragging uneducated fat fucks like you. Yes.

There is no "political persecution" of Trump. Only unthinking, unperceptive
Trumpswabs — you, for example — imagine you're seeing it. But you're not.

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2022, 8:08:35 PM9/24/22
In article <rKCcnaMpGO4AG7L-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> > That is not what is happening.  That's only how unthinking,
>
> "Unthinking" truly seems to describe most of the left.

It is political. Democrats think white dudes should have to
obey the same laws as everyone else.

I remember the politically motivated persecution of Bush
the Dumber.

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2022, 8:09:54 PM9/24/22
In article <S4mcnVq89f3JkLL-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is my belief that the purpose of all these investigations and actions
> against Donald Trump is less about "bringing h to justice" than it is
> about destroying him politically.

Yes! How dare we hold criminals responsible for destroying
their own lives by being criminals.

Siri Cruise

Sep 24, 2022, 8:12:54 PM9/24/22
In article <tgn4v6$57s$2...@reader2.panix.com>,
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> Trump tried to overthrow the government of the USA. Your
> support of him is sedition.

You're being petty holding Don Fatso responsible
for what he chose to do.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 24, 2022, 10:07:14 PM9/24/22
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
The party that accepts every Trump excuse
for everything accuses others of not thinking?

Modern Conservative: Someone who thinks the
FBI planted those documents at Mar-A-Lago and
besides they were Trump's personal property.

Occi Pital

Sep 24, 2022, 11:31:38 PM9/24/22
On 9/24/2022 6:59 AM, David Hartung wrote:

> It is my belief that the purpose of all these investigations and actions
> against Donald Trump is less about "bringing h to justice" than it is
> about destroying him politically.

It's already established that you're a partisan idiot. You really don't
need to repeatedly prove it. Of course, that won't stop you.

NoBody

Sep 25, 2022, 9:42:48 AM9/25/22
On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 10:56:34 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net>
wrote:

>On 9/24/2022 6:11 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:27:25 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>> Sherman) wrote:

>>> Look at you, standing up for fraud.
>>>

>> Look at you, standing up for political persecution
>
>No, that's a lie. There is no "political persecution" of Trump. He committed
>numerous real offenses. It's time to hold him accountable.

If that were so, there would be criminal charges. Liberal math is
*so* hard.

NoBody

Sep 25, 2022, 9:44:27 AM9/25/22
What does your blathering have to do with the fact the state of NY was
unable to make a legal case against Trump?

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 25, 2022, 9:58:55 AM9/25/22
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>What does your blathering have to do with the fact the state of NY was
>unable to make a legal case against Trump?

What part of "Fraud Case" do you not understand?

--bks

David Hartung

Sep 25, 2022, 10:09:44 AM9/25/22
They have yet to make that case.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 25, 2022, 10:18:31 AM9/25/22
Wrong again, David. Chapter and verse:
<https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/22670311-nyag-v-trump-et-al>

--bks

Siri Cruise

Sep 25, 2022, 10:27:01 AM9/25/22
In article <VGednZjW48C9_K3-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> What does your blathering have to do with the fact the state of NY was
> >> unable to make a legal case against Trump?
> >
> > What part of "Fraud Case" do you not understand?
>
> They have yet to make that case.

Wrong. If you want to say, they don't yet have a verdict, say
that. When Don Fatso realised how hot the crisco was getting, he
offerred a settlement. Too little too late.

David Hartung

Sep 25, 2022, 10:33:01 AM9/25/22
They have filed a complaint, they have not yet proven their case in court.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 25, 2022, 10:35:15 AM9/25/22
That's not what Kremlin Girl said. She said "make a legal case."
They have done that.

--bks

Phil Omdahl

Sep 25, 2022, 10:46:27 AM9/25/22
They have made a compelling legal case against Trump and the rest of his crime
family.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 25, 2022, 10:48:33 AM9/25/22
They have made it.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 25, 2022, 2:26:39 PM9/25/22
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
They proved fraud when it came to
Trump's "foundation".

They proved fraud when it came to
Trump's "university".

Do you really doubt they will prove
fraud about his financial dealings?

Siri Cruise

Sep 25, 2022, 4:15:56 PM9/25/22
In article <NGSdnUGqeM0J-63-...@giganews.com>,
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> They have filed a complaint, they have not yet proven their case in court.

This is a civil suit not criminal. The Bill of Rights does not
fully apply. No innocent until proven guilty.

David Hartung

Sep 25, 2022, 4:41:40 PM9/25/22
On 9/25/22 15:15, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <NGSdnUGqeM0J-63-...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They have filed a complaint, they have not yet proven their case in court.
>
> This is a civil suit not criminal. The Bill of Rights does not
> fully apply. No innocent until proven guilty.

Even in a civil case the plaintiff must prove their case.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 25, 2022, 4:52:27 PM9/25/22
Yes, and Don Fatso's 400+ invocations of the fifth amendment in questioning can
be used against him. Same for Eric "Fredo" Trump.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 25, 2022, 10:14:41 PM9/25/22
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote in
And if they do you will you accept their verdict?

NoBody

Sep 26, 2022, 6:53:41 AM9/26/22
What part of "civil law suit" do you not understand

NoBody

Sep 26, 2022, 6:56:16 AM9/26/22
Legal case not made which was why they are suing in civl court. You
*DO* realize there is a difference between the two, right? Maybe they
don't have that in Russia where you are from.

Salty Stan

Sep 26, 2022, 10:13:08 AM9/26/22
"civil law suit" is "a legal case," you stupid fuck.

I don't know why the New York AG didn't only pursued civil rather than criminal
charges against the obvious crook. It may have been some limitation on the
grand jury. You need to be aware, you smarmy little fuck, that the Manhattan DA
can *still* pursue criminal charges for the same blatant fraud.

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 26, 2022, 10:25:00 AM9/26/22
On 9/26/2022 3:56 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 14:35:11 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>
>> David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> They have filed a complaint, they have not yet proven their case in court.
>>
>> That's not what Kremlin Girl said. She said "make a legal case."
>> They have done that.
>>
>> --bks
>
> Legal case not made which was why they are suing in civl court.

Because you're terminally stupid, you falsely think that "legal case"
exclusively means "criminal case." You're wrong...because you're stupid.

Lee

Sep 26, 2022, 11:48:56 AM9/26/22
OrigInfoJunkie wrote:

> On 9/24/2022 6:11 AM, NoBody wrote:
> > On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:27:25 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
> > Sherman) wrote:

> > > Look at you, standing up for fraud.
> > >

> > Look at you, standing up for political persecution
>
> No, that's a lie. There is no "political persecution" of Trump. He
> committed numerous real offenses. It's time to hold him accountable.

Ever notice how the "lock her up!" crowd
is now touting "no charges = no crime"?

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 26, 2022, 12:02:16 PM9/26/22
That's been their absurd gag for a long time. And then they threaten to riot
and engage in insurrection at the mere thought of *bringing* charges against
Trump. Here's how they think:

"Trump hasn't been charged, so that 'means' he has committed no crime. But
if he is charged, that will mean charges are being brought against an
innocent man (because he hasn't been charged yet), and so if he is charged,
we will riot and overthrow the government."

That is *exactly* the (il)logic of the America-haters' so-called "thinking."

Mitchell Holman

Sep 26, 2022, 1:59:25 PM9/26/22
OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net> wrote in
If the FBI is investigating Hillary
that proves she is corrupt.

If the FBI is investigating Trump
that proves THEY are corrupt.

Even if the FBI Director is a
Trump appointee..........

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 26, 2022, 2:01:59 PM9/26/22
Excellent points.

NoBody

Sep 27, 2022, 6:33:52 AM9/27/22
On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 07:24:55 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net>
wrote:
Poor Rudely, as usual, has no idea of what he speaking.

NoBody

Sep 27, 2022, 6:36:04 AM9/27/22

>> > Look at you, standing up for political persecution
>>
>> No, that's a lie. There is no "political persecution" of Trump. He
>> committed numerous real offenses. It's time to hold him accountable.
>

> Ever notice how the "lock her up!" crowd
>is now touting "no charges = no crime"?

Oh look, another idiot (I'm not surprised) who doesn't understand the
difference between charging someone with a criminal offense and
pursuing someone in a civil lawsuit.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 27, 2022, 12:57:49 PM9/27/22
You ignore the proof, the FBI said Hillary violated the law...

Then the Inspector General proved that the FBI fabricated and used fake
evidence to smear and try to entrap TRUMP.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
128 - If a marriage license/regulation can *NOT* tell you who *you*
*must* *engage* *in* *marriage* *with* depending on their race or sexual
identity how can a business license/regulation tell you *who* *you*
*must* *engage* *in* *commerce* *with* depending on their race or sexual
identity?

If one is Constitutional then the other must certainly be
unconstitutional because the two Supreme Court opinions contradict one
another. One says the power of the United States *can't* be use to
dictate who the license is used to engage in activities with, while the
other says the United States *has the power* to tell you who you must
use the license to engage in activities with.

*Democrat Policy is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

Pipewrench Peterson

Sep 27, 2022, 1:05:23 PM9/27/22
On 9/27/2022 9:57 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:
They said there was virtually zero chance of obtaining a conviction because the
violations were so trivial.

> Then the Inspector General proved that the FBI fabricated and used fake evidence
> to smear and try to entrap TRUMP.

No, the IG proved no such thing.

You don't know what entrapment is.

jdyoung

Sep 27, 2022, 1:24:02 PM9/27/22
The Storm is coming!
We await President Trump's inevitable reinstatement and the beginning of a new Reich!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com
https://www.facebook.com/jon.young.10420

Nevermind

Sep 27, 2022, 10:36:30 PM9/27/22
Fortunately, patriots in the USA outnumber traitors like this.

Biden sucks cocks

Sep 28, 2022, 12:55:05 AM9/28/22
Pipewrench Peterson <p...@ua.org> wrote in

> On 9/27/2022 9:57 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged
fucktard who rode his
> scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
and lied:

Virtually

Trump.  He

overthrow the

>>> Excellent points.
>>>

>> You ignore the proof, the FBI said Hillary violated the law
>
> They said there was virtually zero chance of obtaining a
conviction because the
> violations were so trivial.

They didn't even evaluate the evidence.

The bitch should be beaten to death with rolled up emails.

KWills

Sep 28, 2022, 4:37:28 AM9/28/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 12:57:43 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

[...]

>>>      If the FBI is investigating Hillary
>>> that proves she is corrupt.
>>>
>>>      If the FBI is investigating Trump
>>> that proves THEY are corrupt.
>>>
>>>      Even if the FBI Director is a
>>> Trump appointee..........
>>
>> Excellent points.
>>

>You ignore the proof, the FBI said Hillary violated the law...

Lying won't help you. The FBI said she did not violate the law.

>Then the Inspector General proved that the FBI fabricated and used fake
>evidence to smear and try to entrap TRUMP.

And yet, no one seems to be able to find this proof. Odd that.
Now run away from the truth you fear so much.

--
KWills
activities director.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 14, 2022, 9:29:05 AM10/14/22
On 9/28/22 4:37 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 12:57:43 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
> <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> Excellent points.
>>>

>> You ignore the proof, the FBI said Hillary violated the law...

" FBI director James Comey announced that the FBI investigation had
concluded that Clinton had been "extremely careless" but recommended
that no charges be filed because Clinton did not act with criminal intent,"

The law doesn't require there be criminal intent... so she broke the law.

> Lying won't help you. The FBI said she did not violate the law.

See above, they said the FBI recommended no charges be filed... which is
"Legalese" for... Hillary is guilty of a crime but she's part of the
Cabal so we're going to bury the crime under so fake idea that there was
no intent.

It's a false narrative and lie that intent is required or even
necessary. Hoe many people could be released from jail right now
because the prosecutor had proved no criminal intent.

The crime was just mindless is the defense?

And yet the ongoing criminal investigation into the FBI and Hillary and
the Democratic Party Cabal is showing there was intent... and it was to
hide the illegal activity connected to the Hillary Clinton Presidential
Campaign. To create a place that was was no subject to oversight and
could be used for undermining the opposition candidate.

>> Then the Inspector General proved that the FBI fabricated and used fake
>> evidence to smear and try to entrap TRUMP.
>
> And yet, no one seems to be able to find this proof. Odd that.
> Now run away from the truth you fear so much.

Sean Langille: During questioning from Special Counsel John Durham,
Brian Auten, a supervisory counter intelligence analyst with the FBI,
revealed the FBI offered Christopher Steele one million dollars if he
could corroborate allegations in the Dossier, but that Steele could not
do so. Auten repeatedly admitted under questioning from Durham that the
FBI never got corroboration of the information in the Steele Dossier but
used it in the initial FISA application and in the three subsequent
renewals.

https://twitter.com/SeanLangille/status/1579933058123575297?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1579933058123575297%7Ctwgr%5E5c157dc793b56eaed9e71fd30ab6402edec48d95%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2022%2F10%2Fkash-patel-calls-dirtbag-chris-wrays-immediate-impeachment-following-tuesdays-shocking-news-video%2F