"Buckwheat" Obama and Iran

1 view

HarryNadds

Feb 4, 2008, 4:09:51 PM2/4/08
How will "Buckwheat" Obama handle the ever increasing nuke threat from
Iran?How will he handle the little pot-bellied dog eating dictator in
North Korea? How bout' Red China? What will he do to prevent a dirty
bomb or suitcase nuke from going off in a major U.S city? Just a few
questions I'd lik to ask the goofy looking jackass before he becomes
our second black President.

Patriot Games

Feb 5, 2008, 8:22:27 AM2/5/08
"HarryNadds" <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> How will "Buckwheat" Obama handle the ever increasing nuke threat from
> Iran?

He will support Iran's nuclear development program.

> How will he handle the little pot-bellied dog eating dictator in
> North Korea?

He will triple US foreign aid to them.

> How bout' Red China?

He trade our military secrets to them for loan discounts.

> What will he do to prevent a dirty
> bomb or suitcase nuke from going off in a major U.S city?

Nothing.

robw

Feb 5, 2008, 9:53:07 AM2/5/08
What has Busch done to stop a dirty bomb from going off in a major city???

Nothing.

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.com> wrote in message

HarryNadds

Feb 5, 2008, 11:40:03 AM2/5/08
On Feb 5, 8:53 am, "robw" <noddy...@comcast.net> wrote:
> What has Busch done to stop a dirty bomb from going off in a major city???
>
> Nothing.
>
> "Patriot Games" <Patr...@America.com> wrote in message

> > "HarryNadds" <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > How will "Buckwheat" Obama handle the ever increasing nuke threat from
> > > Iran?
>
> > He will support Iran's nuclear development program.
>
> > > How will he handle the little pot-bellied dog eating dictator in
> > > North Korea?
>
> > He will triple US foreign aid to them.
>
> > > How bout' Red China?
>
> > He trade our military secrets to them for loan discounts.
>
> > > What will he do to prevent a dirty
> > > bomb or suitcase nuke from going off in a major U.S city?
>
> > Nothing.- Hide quoted text -

Did I miss something or have we had a terrorist attack on U.S soil
since 9/11 ?The illegal mexxkin stealing your bicycle does'nt qualify !

robw

Feb 5, 2008, 11:56:36 AM2/5/08
Philly asked the Fed for funds to upgrade the communications system. They
were told to screw off.

Homeland Security at it's best.

"HarryNadds" <hoofhe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Patriot Games

Feb 5, 2008, 3:11:49 PM2/5/08
"robw" <nodd...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Philly asked the Fed for funds to upgrade the communications system. They
> were told to screw off.

What happenned? Spend all your money on Philly welfare niggers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Now you gotta go begging like a nappy-headed Ho to Uncle Sam for help...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

> Homeland Security at it's best.

Now you know what America thinks of you and your Toilet city.

robw

Feb 5, 2008, 3:19:02 PM2/5/08
So why did you allegedly come here to buy cigars?????

Stupid, gutless, twat.

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.com> wrote in message

Patriot Games

Feb 5, 2008, 6:26:52 PM2/5/08

> So why did you allegedly come here to buy cigars?????

I always enjoy a good cigar after putting the boot to a Moolie fool.

> Stupid, gutless, twat.

Yes you are. PROVEN. Proven for the whole world to see!

I told you WHEN, WHERE, gave you an address and even a telephone number!

I was there. YOU CHICKENED OUT.

YOU get to wear the SHITSTAIN of a COWARD for the rest of your life!

Patriot Games:
>Jan 31 2007, 6:09 pm
>Newsgroups: alt.politics
>From: "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bast...@Yahoo.com>
>Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:09:43 GMT
>Subject: Re: Why??
>"robw" <noddy...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Blow it out your ass you gutless twat.
>> I called you out and you bailed.
>I'm leaving tomorrow morning, bitch.
>Be there by noon. Meet you in front of Holt's.
>Don't forget to bring your shine box.
=====================================
Patriot Games
>Feb 1 2007, 2:06 pm
>Newsgroups: alt.politics
>From: "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bast...@Yahoo.com>
>Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:06:31 GMT
>Subject: Re: Why??
>"robw" <noddy...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> What is "Holt's"??
>I waited nearly 3 hours!!
>Holt's Cigar Company
>1522 Walnut St
>Philadelphia, PA 19102-3601
>215-732-8500
>I told the manager to give you a $2 tip but only if your brought your shine
>box, boy.
>I was there. You weren't.
>Pussy.

robw

Feb 5, 2008, 7:11:27 PM2/5/08
The phone number of Holt's, or yours?

I can get Holt's number at will.
It's called the Philly phone book.
They give them to you when you live here, asshole.

So, you "did" it once.

Why not again?

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.com> wrote in message

AnAmericanCitizen

Feb 5, 2008, 7:44:12 PM2/5/08

How about Hillary. How will she handle the nuke threat from Iran?....AAC

Miles Long

Feb 5, 2008, 8:13:43 PM2/5/08
AnAmericanCitizen wrote:
> How about Hillary. How will she handle the nuke threat from Iran?....AAC

Well, pinhead. According to ALL the intelligence estimates, Iran won't
be a threat until well past her two terms...

Miles "NIE, ETC" Long

Patriot Games

Feb 6, 2008, 8:56:01 AM2/6/08

> The phone number of Holt's, or yours?
> I can get Holt's number at will.
> It's called the Philly phone book.
> They give them to you when you live here, asshole.

So you HAVE NO EXCUSE for CHICKENING OUT! You KNEW WHERE to meet me.

YOU are a PROVEN COWARD.

> So, you "did" it once.
> Why not again?

Hahahahahhahaha!!!!!

Patriot Games

Feb 6, 2008, 8:59:20 AM2/6/08
"AnAmericanCitizen" <NoAm...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> How about Hillary. How will she handle the nuke threat from Iran?....AAC

She'll mostly ignore it.

It will be Israel's problem so far as she's concerned.

Then when Israel eventually attacks Iran she'll condemn Israel for a
pre-emptive attack and blame Bush for not preventing Iran from acquiring
nuclear weapons.

robw

Feb 6, 2008, 10:27:38 AM2/6/08
What's the matter?

No balls?

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.com> wrote in message

udarrell

Feb 6, 2008, 1:09:01 PM2/6/08
Patriot Games wrote:

Injustice is the initial enemy that the leaders of countries (including
Israel's) ignore to their peril. - udarrell

--
WISDOM PRINCIPLED EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATIONS -
THE REAL POLITICAL ISSUES & WISDOM Principled PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT

http://www.udarrell.com/ (Updated)

"The Center for Public Integrity," 935 Documented False Statements in two years so Bush & company could invade Iraq."

"War is the greatest of all crimes; and yet there is no aggressor who
does not color his crime with the pretext of justice." - Voltaire

http://www.udarrell.com/my_pages2.htm
(A page full of links to my pages.)

"Reality Is Not An Easy Thing To Be Confronted With, or to ACCEPT." - Darrell

Jerry Okamura

Feb 6, 2008, 4:34:22 PM2/6/08
How can you stop something from happening that has not happened? You don't
make any sense at all....

"robw" <nodd...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Patriot Games

Feb 6, 2008, 6:31:02 PM2/6/08
"Jerry Okamura" <okamu...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> How can you stop something from happening that has not happened? You
> don't make any sense at all....

And since a dirty bomb has NOT EVER gone off in an American city we could
conclude that Bush has successfully done everything possible to prevent it.

But why confuse the little urban negro "robw"?

robw

Feb 6, 2008, 7:20:38 PM2/6/08
You don't take measures to keep yourself healthy?

robw

Feb 6, 2008, 7:21:22 PM2/6/08
I'm white.

You're gutless.

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.com> wrote in message

Jerry Okamura

Feb 6, 2008, 9:13:34 PM2/6/08
I can try to keep myself healthy, but I cannot keep myself healthy. It is
out of my control whether I remain healthy or not.

"robw" <nodd...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Governor Swill

Feb 7, 2008, 3:23:44 AM2/7/08
AnAmericanCitizen <NoAm...@earthlink.net> used a stick in the sand
to babble

>How about Hillary. How will she handle the nuke threat from Iran?....AAC

Not unlike McCain would.

Swill

Governor Swill

Feb 7, 2008, 3:25:49 AM2/7/08
"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.com> used a stick in the sand to
babble

And then write Tel Aviv a big, fat check to buy more munitions with.

Swill

Jerry Okamura

Feb 7, 2008, 8:47:31 AM2/7/08

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
That is what Hilary Clinton would do?

Patriot Games

Feb 7, 2008, 10:51:51 AM2/7/08
> You're gutless.

We KNOW, because its been PROVEN, that I'm NOT "gutless" and YOU ARE a
PROVEN CHICKENSHIT COWARD:

Patriot Games

Feb 7, 2008, 10:53:48 AM2/7/08
"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hahahahahahahhahaha!!!

Probably right....

robw

Feb 7, 2008, 11:06:53 AM2/7/08
Oh please, shut the hell up.

You know as well as I do that if you had called me out and I had bailed that
you would have been on my ass like Larry Craig in a mensroom.

What did you do?

You kill filed me.

You're a f*cking piece of shit.

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.com> wrote in message

Governor Swill

Feb 8, 2008, 2:41:14 AM2/8/08
"Jerry Okamura" <okamu...@hawaii.rr.com> used a stick in the sand
to babble

>>>She'll mostly ignore it.
>>>
>>>It will be Israel's problem so far as she's concerned.
>>>
>>>Then when Israel eventually attacks Iran she'll condemn Israel for a
>>>pre-emptive attack and blame Bush for not preventing Iran from acquiring
>>>nuclear weapons.
>>
>> And then write Tel Aviv a big, fat check to buy more munitions with.
>>
>That is what Hilary Clinton would do?

Probably. It's what every American President has done for decades
now.

Swill

CHUCK MARTIN

Feb 13, 2008, 9:50:17 AM2/13/08

"Jerry Okamura" <okamu...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

repukes think they know what dems would do. as if they should talk. their
party fucked the world up and americans don't like righties anymore. republi
cons are done, finished. they shot their load. time to move the pigs out

Governor Swill

Feb 13, 2008, 12:16:42 PM2/13/08
"CHUCK MARTIN" <res8...@verizon.net> used a stick in the sand to
babble

>>> And then write Tel Aviv a big, fat check to buy more munitions with.
>>>
>> That is what Hilary Clinton would do?
>
>repukes think they know what dems would do. as if they should talk. their
>party fucked the world up and americans don't like righties anymore. republi
>cons are done, finished. they shot their load. time to move the pigs out

That's exactly what she'd do. It's what every President and Congress
since Truman has done. The only serious attempt to buck the Israel
lobby cost the first Bush his job as well as several prominent members
of Congress.

Swill

CHUCK MARTIN

Feb 13, 2008, 2:21:49 PM2/13/08

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

this repuke want's to blame every presdent since truman for a subject that
he doesn't like, isreal, and even goes so far as to protect his hero daddy
bush for trying. and at the same time accuse hillary of something she hasn't
done nor has she revealed what she would do. this is just a republi con
ditto brain trying to make himself feel better cause he knows the republi
cons will be flushed down the shitter in nov. poor poor repukes

Governor Swill

Feb 14, 2008, 4:47:53 AM2/14/08
"CHUCK MARTIN" <res8...@verizon.net> used a stick in the sand to
babble
>> That's exactly what she'd do. It's what every President and Congress
>> since Truman has done. The only serious attempt to buck the Israel
>> lobby cost the first Bush his job as well as several prominent members
>> of Congress.
>>
>> Swill
>
>this repuke want's to blame every presdent since truman for a subject that
>he doesn't like, isreal, and even goes so far as to protect his hero daddy
>bush for trying. and at the same time accuse hillary of something she hasn't
>done nor has she revealed what she would do. this is just a republi con
>ditto brain trying to make himself feel better cause he knows the republi
>cons will be flushed down the shitter in nov. poor poor repukes

What's really a hoot is that just yesterday, somebody else accused me
of being a Democrat. Why can't you stupid partisans stop fucking your
kids long enough to get to know posters instead of having knee jerk
reactions to every third paragraph you half ass read?

You think McCain would do any differently, Obama? Romney or Huckabee?

No, they'd sign the check before lunch and *we all know it*.

Swill

CHUCK MARTIN

Feb 14, 2008, 11:22:01 AM2/14/08

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

just as we know you are a republi con twip with your right wingnut nose up
el druggo's asshole