Killer Drove Around Town Shooting People With BB Gun Prior to Getting REAL Gun

25.BX945

May 26, 2022, 12:15:44 AM5/26/22
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10852875/Portrait-killer-Bullied-Call-Duty-loving-Texas-school-gunman-brawled-repeatedly-school.html

EXCLUSIVE: Portrait of a teenage killer: Boyfriend of
shooter's mother says the 'loner' 18-year-old stayed
in his bedroom hitting a punching bag and wouldn't
allow anyone in the house while friend says he would
drive around shooting people with a BB gun

. . .

Oh NO - he didn't have any ISSUES ..........

Was this guy one of Nick Cruz's cousins or something ?

Stair Walker

May 26, 2022, 8:50:05 AM5/26/22
In article <JrGdnSbdRfp1YxP_...@earthlink.com>
He was cutting his own face with a knife, dropped out of school
and didn't have a girlfriend.

25.BX945

May 27, 2022, 1:09:30 AM5/27/22
Maybe he had boyfriends ? I'm not prejudiced.

Actually, despite the rep, a lot of teens can't get laid.
You need to be handsome and funny, and preferably rich.
THEN you can get the poon. Joe Regular is stuck jerkin'
it and getting vicious rejection after rejection with an
online taunting thrown in.

In any case, despite what Mommy says, this guy had SERIOUS
issues. The fuse was lit, the explosion was coming. Some
of his buds WERE informed, but said nothing. Maybe they
thought he was all hot air ? Many are.

NOT sure why he picked on 4th-graders. If he was taunted
it woulda been by his HS peers.

Oh well, the cops pumped him full of lead. No more trouble
from him .....

governo...@gmail.com

May 27, 2022, 3:50:00 AM5/27/22
And shot his grandmother in the face before he went to the school
that day.

Swill

--
I feel like Trump and Hillary are two divorced parents fighting
over custody of us but we kinda just want to go live with grandma.

25.BX945

May 28, 2022, 12:52:12 AM5/28/22
This is not a portrait of a "normal teen" who was suddenly
brainwashed and coerced by an AR-15 .....

Like Nick Cruz, he had some SERIOUS issues. Thing is that the
paper trail was a bit too short for anyone to catch on to.

What he did that one day was horrific - Granny - and then
REALLY horrific. This is someone who totally lost it. There
were 'signs' - but likely half the teen pop shows similar
"signs" and never DO anything.

In short, there's not much to be done about these little
killers other than giving them lead poisoning after the
fact - at least not within the framework of a Free Country.

Now here and there I have heard people suggesting that every
kid be turned into a sort of lab rat for police-state psych
experiments. Super-intensive constant "evaluation", by the
month or even by the week. In short, like living in a prison
with a dozen cameras looking up yer ass 24/7 and the latest
greatest "AI" eager to "prove" you're a deadly thought
criminal who needs to be locked away and drugged into a coma.

Oh, the "AI"s ... like those "algorithms" that see every non-Woke
thought as a horrible disruptive dangerous "threat". Next year or
the next however, it'll go beyond "see" - and into pre-emptive
measures. These used to be known as "re-education camps" ....

(Still are in western China)

The far-lefties know that ultimate power lies just BARELY
beyond their reach and ARE gonna fix the game as much as
they possibly can to gain that last inch. Fanatics are
fanatics no matter what they're fanatical about - history
has proven them more alike than different in the Big
Picture. It's NOT a nice picture - ever see "Night Gallery" ?

governo...@gmail.com

May 28, 2022, 6:29:07 AM5/28/22
On Sat, 28 May 2022 00:51:57 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:

> Now here and there I have heard people suggesting that every
> kid be turned into a sort of lab rat for police-state psych
> experiments. Super-intensive constant "evaluation", by the
> month or even by the week. In short, like living in a prison
> with a dozen cameras looking up yer ass 24/7 and the latest
> greatest "AI" eager to "prove" you're a deadly thought
> criminal who needs to be locked away and drugged into a coma.

And thereby hangs the tale. Everybody wants us to be able to predict
and head off such mass murderers but nobody's interested in condoning
thought police. Minority Report anyone?

25.BX945

May 28, 2022, 2:51:30 PM5/28/22
On 5/28/22 6:28 AM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, 28 May 2022 00:51:57 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Now here and there I have heard people suggesting that every
>> kid be turned into a sort of lab rat for police-state psych
>> experiments. Super-intensive constant "evaluation", by the
>> month or even by the week. In short, like living in a prison
>> with a dozen cameras looking up yer ass 24/7 and the latest
>> greatest "AI" eager to "prove" you're a deadly thought
>> criminal who needs to be locked away and drugged into a coma.
>
> And thereby hangs the tale. Everybody wants us to be able to predict
> and head off such mass murderers but nobody's interested in condoning
> thought police. Minority Report anyone?

Heh, heh ... pretty good ........

What it would REALLY take to THAT precisely anticipate
and control humans ... well, how many levels of horrific
are there ?

But nobody thinks it out, they see A thing they wish hadn't
happened and demand something be DONE so it never happens
again.

Unfortunately, with modern methods, it really MIGHT be
possible to get several levels into horrific. Cheap
tech for total surveillance exists now, computers and
"AI" to organize and sift through all that data looking
for "something". Behavior-mod/brainwashing, gulags, drugs
and theoretically even some species of brain implants are
not sci-fi anymore. As a rule of thumb, if a tech CAN be
abused to empower a few then it WILL.

And the worst thugs - you give them a badge. Hitler's
clique rose swiftly once it found that if you gave
the dregs official power they'd exercise it with joy
and abandon, revenge for every perceived insult they
had ever experienced. Mao did much the same with his
Red Guard. The dregs couldn't help but love those who
GAVE them all that power ...

governo...@gmail.com

May 28, 2022, 6:00:32 PM5/28/22
On Sat, 28 May 2022 14:51:20 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:

>On 5/28/22 6:28 AM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>> And thereby hangs the tale. Everybody wants us to be able to predict
>> and head off such mass murderers but nobody's interested in condoning
>> thought police. Minority Report anyone?
>

> Heh, heh ... pretty good ........
>
> What it would REALLY take to THAT precisely anticipate
> and control humans ... well, how many levels of horrific
> are there ?

Would take a lot of resources. Huge numbers of psychologists for one.
Software to read posts looking for keywords or phrases to escalate to
a human for review. Neighbors reporting neighbors for any/all kinds
of "strange behavior" "He collects stamps! STAMPS! He can't collect
Chippendale, Van Gogh or model Ts like everybody else?"

And all that info would have to go into a record to evaluate current
communications with.

> But nobody thinks it out, they see A thing they wish hadn't
> happened and demand something be DONE so it never happens
> again.

Exactly. Banning guns outright is not the answer. Ultimately, the
answer is figuring out why we have such a violent culture and fixing
that.

> Unfortunately, with modern methods, it really MIGHT be
> possible to get several levels into horrific. Cheap
> tech for total surveillance exists now, computers and
> "AI" to organize and sift through all that data looking
> for "something". Behavior-mod/brainwashing, gulags, drugs
> and theoretically even some species of brain implants are
> not sci-fi anymore. As a rule of thumb, if a tech CAN be
> abused to empower a few then it WILL.

Bill of Rights? If a government CAN do something, it probably will.
Happened on Bush's watch *and* Obama's. The Patriot Act was a
national disgrace.

> And the worst thugs - you give them a badge. Hitler's
> clique rose swiftly once it found that if you gave
> the dregs official power they'd exercise it with joy
> and abandon, revenge for every perceived insult they
> had ever experienced.

There are stories all over about how folks used the Internet to ruin
somebody else's reputation by lying about them.

But then, some people do it to themselves . . .

Swill

--
"Russian elections are rigged. Political opponents are
imprisoned or otherwise eliminated from participating in
- George W. Bush at the George W Bush Institute, May 18, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dd2WS8sfFs

25.BX945

May 28, 2022, 8:18:43 PM5/28/22
On 5/28/22 6:00 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, 28 May 2022 14:51:20 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/28/22 6:28 AM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> And thereby hangs the tale. Everybody wants us to be able to predict
>>> and head off such mass murderers but nobody's interested in condoning
>>> thought police. Minority Report anyone?
>>

>> Heh, heh ... pretty good ........
>>
>> What it would REALLY take to THAT precisely anticipate
>> and control humans ... well, how many levels of horrific
>> are there ?
>
> Would take a lot of resources. Huge numbers of psychologists for one.

Hmm ... who shrinks the shrinks ? :-)

Is homosexuality "normal variation" or "serious mental
illness" THIS week ?

For fun, find a few expositions on DSM-V ... the latest
shrink manual. Absolutely anybody can be found to be
insane/dangerous and bundled off for "treatment" (for
everyone's good, of course)

> Software to read posts looking for keywords or phrases to escalate to
> a human for review. Neighbors reporting neighbors for any/all kinds
> of "strange behavior" "He collects stamps! STAMPS! He can't collect
> Chippendale, Van Gogh or model Ts like everybody else?"
>
> And all that info would have to go into a record to evaluate current
> communications with.

This is where "AI" tech comes in strong. It CAN deal with
all that info and make a statistical dossier. After that
it checks the latest info and can find 'deviations'. Some
of those will be flagged to the Thought Police.

Imagine what the Stasi could have done with all of todays
tech. We may be about to find out.

>> But nobody thinks it out, they see A thing they wish hadn't
>> happened and demand something be DONE so it never happens
>> again.
>
> Exactly. Banning guns outright is not the answer. Ultimately, the
> answer is figuring out why we have such a violent culture and fixing
> that.

Any time people can't get what they want they get frustrated
and a chip falls into the "kick ass" bucket on the scale. Alas
it's impossible to please all of the people all of the time
(outside of a serious VR existence). However society/govt CAN
find ways to throw some chips into the "be content" bucket on
the scale. It's usually very expensive however, maybe more than
any society can afford in the long term.

But the problem isn't "guns" per-se, they are just a means to
an end. A single match can do far more damage. The problem is
how humans are wired-up. SOME, neo-Marxists usually, think that
humans are born tabula-rasa, blank slates, and can be "programmed"
anyway you want. These are the ones who say your school-kids
aren't yours, but the State's. Even they are gonna find out
eventually that 3 billion years of "wiring" limit what they
can actually accomplish. In the end, DREAD serves best, keep
everyone afraid of what happens if they deviate from the
approved paradigm.

>> Unfortunately, with modern methods, it really MIGHT be
>> possible to get several levels into horrific. Cheap
>> tech for total surveillance exists now, computers and
>> "AI" to organize and sift through all that data looking
>> for "something". Behavior-mod/brainwashing, gulags, drugs
>> and theoretically even some species of brain implants ad hre
>> not sci-fi anymore. As a rule of thumb, if a tech CAN be
>> abused to empower a few then it WILL.
>
> Bill of Rights? If a government CAN do something, it probably will.
> Happened on Bush's watch *and* Obama's. The Patriot Act was a
> national disgrace.

Agreed. WAY too easy to abuse also. But again there was
an "incident" and everybody demanded something be DONE
to prevent another without thinking all that through.
Our friendly State was eager to oblige.

If you want the deep down Truth, read yer Machiavelli.
Power for its own sake, and how to get and hold it.
Under the surface, little has changed since his era
except now we have TV and the Net to help spread the
disinfo faster and better.

"You gave me fortune, you gave me fame, you gave me
power in your god's name ..."

>> And the worst thugs - you give them a badge. Hitler's
>> clique rose swiftly once it found that if you gave
>> the dregs official power they'd exercise it with joy
>> and abandon, revenge for every perceived insult they
>> had ever experienced.
>
> There are stories all over about how folks used the Internet to ruin
> somebody else's reputation by lying about them.
>
> But then, some people do it to themselves . . .

True.

But State-sponsored efforts are the scary bit - read
how the Chinese explain what they're doing "for" the
Uighurs .... straight out of Goebbels handbook.

governo...@gmail.com

May 29, 2022, 1:10:26 AM5/29/22
On Sat, 28 May 2022 20:18:34 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:

>The problem is
> how humans are wired-up. SOME, neo-Marxists usually, think that
> humans are born tabula-rasa, blank slates, and can be "programmed"
> anyway you want.

I think they're right. Cannibals don't think that behavior is wrong.
Btw, there *is* a difference between hardware (wiring) and software
(teaching).

25.BX945

May 29, 2022, 11:15:14 AM5/29/22
On 5/29/22 1:10 AM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, 28 May 2022 20:18:34 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> The problem is
>> how humans are wired-up. SOME, neo-Marxists usually, think that
>> humans are born tabula-rasa, blank slates, and can be "programmed"
>> anyway you want.
>
> I think they're right. Cannibals don't think that behavior is wrong.
> Btw, there *is* a difference between hardware (wiring) and software
> (teaching).

Yet, in a pinch, eating another soccer player per-se
isn't unheard of. Discussing where when and how our
hardwiring limits "programing" is beyond the scope of
a little usenet thread, however the research material
is out there for you to investigate. The interactions
with desired inculturation/'programming' are not so
overt - more subtle sabotage. The more exacting your
desired program, the greater the sabotage.

We had discussed what would REALLY be required
to stop the next school massacre or whatever, and
the draconian approach some thoughtlessly advocate.
Well, here's a snippet - consider the reality of
the world proposed :

. . .

https://phys.org/news/2022-05-avert-mass.html

Meanwhile, We need better bystander reporting and response
systems nationwide—making sure schools tell their report
anything of concern, and students have adults they can trust
to take appropriate action. Systems like this can be used
to report tips anonymously, and when those tips get investigated,
it might be found out if someone's stockpiling weapons or
other really concerning behaviors are going on. Since Colorado's
system, Safe2Tell, was launched in 2004, it is estimated that
well over 1,500 planned school attacks have been averted.

Schools should also have systems in place to share information,
not only within the school but also with law enforcement, if
necessary, and other community partners outside the school. In
the Arapaho High School shooting, our research saw 27 missed
opportunities to intervene. With the shooter in Parkland,
Florida, we saw 69. Every school or district, depending on
the size, should also have a threat assessment team that
follows troubled students over time, even after they finish K-12.

We've got to come together as a community and be watching out
for them, not in a punitive way but because we want them to
transition well into an adulthood and not fall through the cracks.

-Lisa Marshall, University of Colorado at Boulder

. . .

... Sentenced to total surveillance nearly from birth on, a
complete snitch/informant culture tightly linked into an
action network of medical/govt/law-enforcement intervention
squads. The crime, being born a human. Stasi on steroids.

There's an old adage that goes "cure worse than the disease ..."

I think that "crackless" world meets that measure, several
times over. Freedom generally lies in the cracks, what the
State is NOT interested in or able to police.

governo...@gmail.com

May 29, 2022, 4:03:22 PM5/29/22
On Sun, 29 May 2022 11:15:05 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:

> We had discussed what would REALLY be required
> to stop the next school massacre or whatever, and
> the draconian approach some thoughtlessly advocate.
> Well, here's a snippet - consider the reality of
> the world proposed :
>
> . . .
>
> https://phys.org/news/2022-05-avert-mass.html

There's quite a lot of sense in that article. However, gun
enthusiasts get very defensive. To them, stopping school shootings
can only be done by banning guns which they oppose. As a result,
they're unable to contribute anything of value to the solution. Here's
an example of out-of-the-box thinking that helps reduce gun deaths
without infringing on, or even addressing the subject of, gun
ownership.
https://safe2tell.org/

Swill
--
I’m a Second Amendment guy but the Second Amendment should
not apply to everyone. It’s that simple. -- Larry Gatlin to USA Today

25.BX945

May 29, 2022, 10:19:59 PM5/29/22
On 5/29/22 4:03 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2022 11:15:05 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
> wrote:
>

>> We had discussed what would REALLY be required
>> to stop the next school massacre or whatever, and
>> the draconian approach some thoughtlessly advocate.
>> Well, here's a snippet - consider the reality of
>> the world proposed :
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> https://phys.org/news/2022-05-avert-mass.html
>
> There's quite a lot of sense in that article.

Oh dear ... you're one of THEM - Big Brothers Butt Buddies ...

> However, gun
> enthusiasts get very defensive.

EVERYBODY should given the content of that article.

This is a horrible x10 "solution" they CAN impose.

governo...@gmail.com

May 30, 2022, 7:41:01 AM5/30/22
On Sun, 29 May 2022 22:19:51 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:

>On 5/29/22 4:03 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> https://phys.org/news/2022-05-avert-mass.html
>>
>> There's quite a lot of sense in that article.
>

> Oh dear ... you're one of THEM - Big Brothers Butt Buddies ...

That's why I described it as Draconian.

>> However, gun
>> enthusiasts get very defensive.
>
> EVERYBODY should given the content of that article.
>
> This is a horrible x10 "solution" they CAN impose.

Scout

May 31, 2022, 11:13:02 AM5/31/22

"25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote in message
The paper trail might be.. but I bet people who regularly interacted with
him saw more and for longer than what shows up on paper.

The problem is that saying or doing anything is discouraged to outright
punished.. so people ignore the issue and the problem.. until suddenly
something happens and everyone asks why no one noticed.

Then in the few cases where someone does try voice their concern.. NOTHING
is done.

So, no, I can be pretty certain that people noticed, but we've made it such
no one can say much of anything and even less can be done about it.

25.BX945

May 31, 2022, 11:32:15 AM5/31/22
Problem, esp with kids/teens, people claiming someone they
dislike is 'crazy' or 'dangerous' or a 'total perv' is pretty
common - and now magnified 10000 times by net social-apps.
In short, 'rumor' is NOT RELIABLE and you really can't act
on it.

governo...@gmail.com

May 31, 2022, 9:40:05 PM5/31/22
On Tue, 31 May 2022 07:32:48 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>The problem is that saying or doing anything is discouraged to outright
>punished.. so people ignore the issue and the problem.. until suddenly
>something happens and everyone asks why no one noticed.
>
>Then in the few cases where someone does try voice their concern.. NOTHING
>is done.
>
>So, no, I can be pretty certain that people noticed, but we've made it such
>no one can say much of anything and even less can be done about it.

https://safe2tell.org/

Swill
--
As journalists descend on Uvalde, as they did on Columbine,
Newtown, and Parkland,some are questioning whether a more

25.BX945

May 31, 2022, 11:33:10 PM5/31/22
If you want BAD ... PLENTY of pix from Ukraine lately ....
deliberate slaughter, total war on a large scale. Babies,
kids, moms, grannies, everybody with a hole in their head
or splattered by high explosives littering the streets.
A year or two ago it was Alepo, before that The Caliphate,
before that ........

I'll probably get critique for introducing perspective ...

It all goes to show how GOOD we have it in the USA/EU, we
see small-scale slaughters as THE WORST THING THAT COULD
EVER EVER BE - so long as we never turn the dial away from
MSNBC .............

(Do they still make TVs with "dials" anymore ? "Don't
touch that PLL reference frequency" isn't as catchy)

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2022, 2:19:14 AM6/1/22
On Tue, 31 May 2022 23:33:01 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:

> If you want BAD ... PLENTY of pix from Ukraine lately ....

Pictures of nightmares. Those pics are what was found after the
Russians withdrew. That's right, they've been defeated in the north,
have withdrawn into Belarus and are concentrating on Donbas in the
east.

> deliberate slaughter, total war on a large scale. Babies,
> kids, moms, grannies, everybody with a hole in their head
> or splattered by high explosives littering the streets.

Or hanging from lampposts, their eyes picked out by the birds,
pregnant women dead with their unborn in a bombed out hospital,
apartment buildings demolished an explosion at a time by repeated tank
fire, whole cities laid waste because if the Rus couldn't capture it,
they destroyed it.

> A year or two ago it was Alepo, before that The Caliphate,
> before that ........
>
> I'll probably get critique for introducing perspective ...
>
> It all goes to show how GOOD we have it in the USA/EU, we
> see small-scale slaughters as THE WORST THING THAT COULD
> EVER EVER BE - so long as we never turn the dial away from
> MSNBC .............

It's still bad enough.

> (Do they still make TVs with "dials" anymore ? "Don't
> touch that PLL reference frequency" isn't as catchy)

Lol!

Swill
--
As journalists descend on Uvalde, as they did on Columbine,
Newtown, and Parkland,some are questioning whether a more
graphic approach is required to capture the reality of America’s
gun violence epidemic. "It’s time," suggests one industry leader,
"to show what a slaughtered 7-year-old looks like."
- Charlotte Klein in Vanity Fare 05/15/2022
https://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1997/12/30

Scout

Jun 1, 2022, 1:54:33 PM6/1/22

<governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 May 2022 07:32:48 -0400, "Scout"
> <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

>>The problem is that saying or doing anything is discouraged to outright
>>punished.. so people ignore the issue and the problem.. until suddenly
>>something happens and everyone asks why no one noticed.
>>
>>Then in the few cases where someone does try voice their concern.. NOTHING
>>is done.
>>
>>So, no, I can be pretty certain that people noticed, but we've made it
>>such
>>no one can say much of anything and even less can be done about it.
>
> https://safe2tell.org/

Great you have a shoulder to cry on.. but other than that they can do
NOTHING.

plateshutoverlock

Jun 1, 2022, 7:00:38 PM6/1/22
Seeing that the Uvaldi KKKeystone KKKops did nothing
for over an hour, and are now cooking up all kinds
of excuses in vain hopes that the feds don't
take their badges, I am not at all surprised
that they didn't act on these prior incidents.

Maybe they imagined the kid screaming "I can't
breathe!" before they even lay a hand on him and said
"fuck it" and went back to eating their donut.

plateshutoverlock

Jun 1, 2022, 7:12:43 PM6/1/22
Usually, weirdos like him go for the wrist but the face? "The community
will take care of them", yeah how did that work out scince they said
that 40 years ago. And now a whole classroom is dead.