Hardly JUST the USA - Russian Student Shoots Up The Place

SevenOverSix

Sep 20, 2021, 10:36:56 AM9/20/21
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/fatal-shooting-incident-takes-place-russian-university-ifax-2021-09-20/

MOSCOW, Sept 20 (Reuters) - A student armed with a hunting
rifle opened fire at a university in the Russian city of Perm
on Monday, killing at least six people and wounding many
others, investigators said.

- - - - -

Said he'd been dreaming about it for a long time
and that hate was his only motive.

Oh, and there have been numerous similar incidents
in Russia.

I wonder what Oleg says about his perfect superior
Mother Russia ? Probably "Too many American Movies" ...

Duque Mantee

Sep 20, 2021, 5:57:22 PM9/20/21
I blame this gun violence on video games that put the player in a
position of being a gunman who gains points for killing random bystanders.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Under the Great Reset we no longer know what we don't know.

https://www.globalgulag.us

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 20, 2021, 6:53:43 PM9/20/21
Duque Mantee wrote on 9/20/2021 5:57 PM:
> On 9/20/21 8:36 AM, SevenOverSix wrote:
>> https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/fatal-shooting-incident-takes-place-russian-university-ifax-2021-09-20/
>>

>> MOSCOW, Sept 20 (Reuters) - A student armed with a hunting
>> rifle opened fire at a university in the Russian city of Perm
>> on Monday, killing at least six people and wounding many
>> others, investigators said.
>>
>> - - - - -
>>
>> Said he'd been dreaming about it for a long time
>> and that hate was his only motive.
>>
>> Oh, and there have been numerous similar incidents
>> in Russia.
>>
>> I wonder what Oleg says about his perfect superior
>> Mother Russia ? Probably "Too many American Movies" ...
>>

> I blame this gun violence on video games that put the player in a
> position of being a gunman who gains points for killing random
> bystanders.

China has started cracking down on video games like that. Apparently gun
violence is Americans' "God given right".

Duque Mantee

Sep 20, 2021, 8:12:38 PM9/20/21
Not "gun violence." The right to bear arms is.

SevenOverSix

Sep 21, 2021, 11:13:56 AM9/21/21
On 9/20/21 5:57 PM, Duque Mantee wrote:
> On 9/20/21 8:36 AM, SevenOverSix wrote:
>> https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/fatal-shooting-incident-takes-place-russian-university-ifax-2021-09-20/
>>

>> MOSCOW, Sept 20 (Reuters) - A student armed with a hunting
>> rifle opened fire at a university in the Russian city of Perm
>> on Monday, killing at least six people and wounding many
>> others, investigators said.
>>
>> - - - - -
>>
>> Said he'd been dreaming about it for a long time
>> and that hate was his only motive.
>>
>> Oh, and there have been numerous similar incidents
>> in Russia.
>>
>> I wonder what Oleg says about his perfect superior
>> Mother Russia ? Probably "Too many American Movies" ...
>>

> I blame this gun violence on video games that put the player in a
> position of being a gunman who gains points for killing random bystanders.

We'd get these things WAY before video games.
However I'd tend to cast the blame on the general
push for an amoral/sociopathic/self-centered
mindset since the early 60s and especially
since the 70s. This is mostly the left at work.

To further their agendas they had to tear down
the cultural and religious foundations of the
established societies - which, unfortunately,
included the "do not massacre everybody over
trivia" thing. The MSM hasn't been a help either,
publicizing, glorifying, the nutters. This is
not entirely NEW though - look up "penny dreadful".
In short, we've helped create our own versions
of the bomb-vest jihadists.