ANTIFA Does it Rite

Dhu on Gate

Nov 29, 2021, 8:09:58 PM11/29/21

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/29/far-right-extremist-groups-data-breach-hackers

' Jim Salter, a systems administrator and tech journalist, said:
“Extremists, and extremist-friendly entities, have a noticeable
shortage of even-tempered, thoughtful people doing even-tempered,
thoughtful work at securing sites and managing personnel.” '

But go you and learn what this means: I will have mercy, and not
Sacrifice.
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light:
and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Dhu (Brother, the objective of modern war is conversion of
one's foes and no their extinction ;-)